Forum: Hockey Forum - Sponsored by: bet365.com
Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting hockey here.

Thread: I donít think...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I donít think... 
    RX Senior
    anybody here knows much about hockey.
    Damn.
    Not saying I do.
    I had Winnipeg today. And Washington last night.
    Rx has good posters in football & hoops & baseball, though.
    GL!

lol trust me this vegas team is defying logic the biggest frauds yet somehow they just keep winning

Quote Originally Posted by richporter View Post
    lol trust me this vegas team is defying logic the biggest frauds yet somehow they just keep winning
    Stupid statement honestly. How do you figure they are frauds?? Team gels together and Marc Andre is a 3 time stanley cup champ. Also have been riding the emotion of the Vegas shooting all year coupled with such a hype city and crowd. True underdog story maybe ........... frauds I DON'T THINK SO. But keep betting against them ...... enjoy that

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel00 View Post
    Stupid statement honestly. How do you figure they are frauds?? Team gels together and Marc Andre is a 3 time stanley cup champ. Also have been riding the emotion of the Vegas shooting all year coupled with such a hype city and crowd. True underdog story maybe ........... frauds I DON'T THINK SO. But keep betting against them ...... enjoy that
    +1 teams come together for diffrent reasons every year in all sports....They are a solid team with solid players and deserve to be where they find themselves.

fluery has carried this team hes played outta this world all year.. its a bad look for nhl when a brand new team goes all the way imo maybe im just being a hater at this point

They were down to there 5th string goalie at one point and still winning. He didnít carry them all season .. No doubt heís keeping them in games now, but the team still has to score. There offense is effective, the team is solid all the way around

RX Senior
    Whoever wins tonight will face a rested Vegas team
    When and where is that game?
    If itís Friday, in LV...

RX Senior
    the fact that you cant predict it is why no other sport comes close. there is nothing like the nhl playofffs and nothing like a game 7

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by skins85 View Post
    the fact that you cant predict it is why no other sport comes close. there is nothing like the nhl playofffs and nothing like a game 7
    Sure itís not wise to wager on every playoff game but in certain conditions and situations there are some very good bets to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by richporter View Post
    fluery has carried this team hes played outta this world all year.. its a bad look for nhl when a brand new team goes all the way imo maybe im just being a hater at this point
    Why is it a bad look for the NHL? You a Rangers fan?

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    I went to a knights game back in January and that place is rocking . The whole venue outside and in what a blast. Kind of a shame sports gambling not only going to stay in Vegas one hell of a destination. Can’t wait to go again amazing fans good for them hope they win either way well deserved I put some money on caps tonight hope Ovechkin doesn’t get screwed out of the White Russian hold the ice and no cup go caps

Looking forward to Stanley cup going to be exciting series could go 7 grease lightning vs Charlestown chiefs

RX Senior
    Well I had Washington last night but didn't post it since I was not hitting them very well. Liked the hot goalie & defense and veteran scorers, bigger team, had significantly more hits and more shots on goal the whole series.
    3-0 seems like a blowout but a few pivotal plays were the difference, how did he not score that wide open opportunity and those turnover fast breaks changed everything... great D and goaltending by Washington, though.
    How many shots off the goalposts for both teams? Insanity.
    Washington will get some rest since the game is not until Monday, I was going to jump all over Vegas 1st game if it was Friday or even Saturday. Now Vegas is -140 first game.
    Need to see how the West and the East fared against each other, SOS, matchups, I do not think fatigue will be a factor 1st game but might help Vegas by the 4th game if they play every other day.

I don't buy the theory of the shooting having any effect.

Did these players have their lives entrenched in the community of a first year team? No.

Is the team full of Vegas natives? No.

Its just a coincidence. They are simply a well built team with many guys having career years.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruins4Life View Post
    I don't buy the theory of the shooting having any effect.

Did these players have their lives entrenched in the community of a first year team? No.

Is the team full of Vegas natives? No.

Its just a coincidence. They are simply a well built team with many guys having career years.
    Totally agree

Game 1 the cup going with over 5.5 laying 400 win 460. I am rooting for Ovechkin however my islanders not there so just want to be entertained. Think this series could go 7

RX Senior
    West vs East? LV or Washington, who played the tougher playoff competition?

Washington should be refreshed for this game but LV should be stronger especially as the series progresses.

LV goalie the best but Capital’s is hot. LV offense underrated IMO.

Capitals streaing but I lean to LV, goaltending, huge home game, fresher, decent offense.

Well done Serbone off to a good start

Game 2 the cup capitals +135 lay 200

RX Senior
    Gotta go with Capitals this game + 140
    Epic close game 1, 4 lead changes, LV 4th line scored often not gonna happen again I think.
    Caps O should step up Vegas is for real but Caps beat some damn good teams.

Game 3 the cup tomorrow knights +117 and over 5.5 +105. Laying 200 on each and parlayed for 50

RX Senior
    If Kuznetsov plays and they say he’s 100% tomorrow, looks like Capitals game 3 for me. TBD. Waiting.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    If Kuznetsov plays and they say heís 100% tomorrow, looks like Capitals game 3 for me. TBD. Waiting.

I'm with you on that... kicking myself for not getting a little down on series after game 1..as you prob know, coulda got +200 or more in some spots.... but got greedy thinking they might've gone home 0-2 and then odds would've been really fat.. oh well.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    If Kuznetsov plays and they say he’s 100% tomorrow, looks like Capitals game 3 for me. TBD. Waiting.
    Sounds like he will play, coach said he wanted back in game 2 but they stopped him, not best for him. Even if he plays you have to wonder if he will be knocked out again if he gets hit and LV will definitely go after him.
    I will go medium/small on The Capitals -130, still have a top O (like there power play puck movement, it is superior), a hot goalie, a solid veteran team, Fluerry is possibly finally faltering a bit... and Capitals have a crazy crowd with all that pent up frustration, first FINAL in eons.

RX Senior
    Leaning to the Caps again, sure LV will be desperate but at this stage of the playoffs both teams are giving absolutely everything they have... Caps want that Cup!
    It appears at this point as though the Caps are better in most categories, they seemed to control the last game and the score was not indicative of their dominance.
    Finalizing later but will probably go with Caps ML for a medium type play.