Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Anyone else get emails from The Real Deal?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Anyone else get emails from The Real Deal? 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    reno
    Posts
    154
    This guy says he is the best in baseball, asks for donations after a win, today says a book won't take his White Sox bet because they know he is on a winner, posts bets showing they are for $10,000 each, then today sends a screenshot in an email of a $3000 bet lol. His record is only 12-8 Thai year with White Sox pending tonight. Anyone else get his emails?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    10,174
    Look in the baseball section.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,098
    I called the guy out for being a total fraud and all the sheep clobbered me for it. I guess the sheep are happy to be led to slaughter... whatever I spoke my peace.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    reno
    Posts
    154
    Another loser, this guy sucks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    gutter
    Posts
    40
    3-0 last night. 27-15 this year. 84-41 last year. ya, he sucks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    21,890
    To funny. Guy is $$
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7
    That is obviously some kind of scam...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,098
    Dude just sent all the sheep into a buzzsaw. It's a blood bath in Detroit lol opposing pitcher is throwing an absolute gem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior Bruins4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Burlington, Ont.
    Posts
    2,614
    0-1 Friday
    2-1 Saturday.


    yup...real buzz saw lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruins4Life View Post
    0-1 Friday
    2-1 Saturday.


    yup...real buzz saw lol
    Well, depending on the juice, that is a buzz saw.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Well, depending on the juice, that is a buzz saw.
    Assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    You may think I'm an asshole but one thing I am not is a welcher.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    You may think I'm an asshole but one thing I am not is a welcher.
    Dude loses a ban bet fair and square and shows up 2 days later posting like an asshole. Who you calling asshole, prick?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,024
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Dude loses a ban bet fair and square and shows up 2 days later posting like an asshole. Who you calling asshole, prick?
    I'm moving soon and he was actually helping me with some suggested places to live. Totally cordial human.

    Then, I told him the word welcher was not spelled "welsher" and he lost it on me and has not stopped crying about me since that day.

    He's a very weird emotional old man.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX SemiGod Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    10,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    I'm moving soon and he was actually helping me with some suggested places to live. Totally cordial human.

    Then, I told him the word welcher was not spelled "welsher" and he lost it on me and has not stopped crying about me since that day.

    He's a very weird emotional old man.
    I think he may be a shut- in. Don't think he has much going on in life. Take it easy on him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    21,890
    Quote Originally Posted by sean93 View Post
    Another loser, this guy sucks
    Someone must hate money
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior Bruins4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Burlington, Ont.
    Posts
    2,614
    3-0 Tuesday. All dogs.

    "Well depending on the juice, that is a buzz saw."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruins4Life View Post
    3-0 Tuesday. All dogs.

    "Well depending on the juice, that is a buzz saw."
    HaHa...I agree at least he has a verifiable record to follow. But I have seen a lot go on streaks then go cold and disappear so who knows.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    HaHa...I agree at least he has a verifiable record to follow. But I have seen a lot go on streaks then go cold and disappear so who knows.
    Yea well I give real deal credit for actually having the balls to step up and make picks. Some people just aren't capable of putting themselves out there, the fear of failure is suffocating to some.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Yea well I give real deal credit for actually having the balls to step up and make picks. Some people just aren't capable of putting themselves out there, the fear of failure is suffocating to some.
    +1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,024
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Yea well I give real deal credit for actually having the balls to step up and make picks. Some people just aren't capable of putting themselves out there, the fear of failure is suffocating to some.
    Before the game starts too.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    10,174
    He's slumping. Than when NFL starts he gives it all back. Baron that's what he did last season. Nothing but losers in NFL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    21,890
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    He's slumping. Than when NFL starts he gives it all back. Baron that's what he did last season. Nothing but losers in NFL
    Lol, he’s slumping for sure

    JUNE: 7 WINNERS / 7 LOSSES / $6,800
    MAY: 16 WINNERS / 10 LOSSES / $69,100

    APRIL: 11 WINNERS / 6 LOSSES / $63,800
    MARCH: 1 WINNER / 0 LOSSES / $10,000

    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    He's slumping. Than when NFL starts he gives it all back. Baron that's what he did last season. Nothing but losers in NFL
    Maybe he will do a B, C, D, E, etc until he catches his tail
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    21,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    Maybe he will do a B, C, D, E, etc until he catches his tail
    Bahahahahaa
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •