Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: If you're a 6'5", 245 lb athlete.... you still gotta be careful, lol.

  1. #401  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    90,731
    Cloudy

    No military for you
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #402  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    A bunch of black kids jumped a guy 5 on 1? Sounds about right. First thing I would do if there was even a hint of trouble with a group of black youths would be to reach in my middle console and grab my pistol. That should even things up a bit.
    This is the thread I meant when it came to Undersiege intentionally triggering.

    So hilarious. RIP.
    Go Patriots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #403  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    This is my crew, the rubber room is my house. Take your weak ass shit and get the fuck out!

    We run this shit now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #404  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    What about a group of Hispanic or Caucasian youth?
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Hispanic, yes. Caucasian, nope.

    RIP Siege, the GOAT
    Go Patriots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #405  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    RIP Siege, the GOAT
    boring sam. keep trying.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #406  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    boring sam. keep trying.
    I read some of this thread. I enjoyed when he told you how much he went to the gym and how much he dead lift. hahaha. Then ScammerSam getting a literal hard on about it....Such a weird weird weird guy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #407  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    I read some of this thread. I enjoyed when he told you how much he went to the gym and how much he dead lift. hahaha. Then ScammerSam getting a literal hard on about it....Such a weird weird weird guy.
    Absolutely weird guy. This is just another situation of sam stepping into a situation that had nothing to do with him for attention. He hasn’t been running his mouth and avoiding us since we both exposed him as being a lying piece of shit. I keep telling him I’ll help him with his picks, I have more ham than I can handle over here but he must not like ham?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #408  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Absolutely weird guy. This is just another situation of sam stepping into a situation that had nothing to do with him for attention. He hasn’t been running his mouth and avoiding us since we both exposed him as being a lying piece of shit. I keep telling him I’ll help him with his picks, I have more ham than I can handle over here but he must not like ham?
    Yeah...he got put in his place, or what I like to say is "we put him safely away for another day." ScammerSam needs to get past his ego and ask you for help, so he can get some of his own ham before he needs to beg you for yours...and it's getting close...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #409  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Yeah...he got put in his place, or what I like to say is "we put him safely away for another day." ScammerSam needs to get past his ego and ask you for help, so he can get some of his own ham before he needs to beg you for yours...and it's getting close...
    Yep, he is doing typical degenerate moves. Getting buried in the NBA so he goes off the DEEP end with FAKE units trying to save some face here. Horrible capper no wonder he has had numerous FAILED tout attempts.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #410  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Yep, he is doing typical degenerate moves. Getting buried in the NBA so he goes off the DEEP end with FAKE units trying to save some face here. Horrible capper no wonder he has had numerous FAILED tout attempts.
    Yeah...I see he is betting Willie $250 for the entire season of UCONN basketball. He started a whole thread to keep score...$250 for the whole damn season, what is that like $8 a game.

    What he did to me is actually a perfect example of how broke he is if he was telling the truth...maxing out his credit cards. He said he did this by mistake with me, and also when he was paying that Willie guy...his first card that he attempted to pay him was also maxed out.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #411  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Jealousy is a powerful emotion
    Go Patriots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #412  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Jealousy is a powerful emotion
    Agreed..$8 a game really sends a strong message of success...make sure to keep that thread updated, big money on the line.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #413  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Yeah...I see he is betting Willie $250 for the entire season of UCONN basketball. He started a whole thread to keep score...$250 for the whole damn season, what is that like $8 a game.

    What he did to me is actually a perfect example of how broke he is if he was telling the truth...maxing out his credit cards. He said he did this by mistake with me, and also when he was paying that Willie guy...his first card that he attempted to pay him was also maxed out.
    Typical lying piece of shit. He runs his mouth to get attention and gets ZERO. Then he had to pay that willie guy to be his friend here. He is sad that's for sure. He still just can not grasp what is going on here, he thinks he is coming off looking "cool".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #414  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Typical lying piece of shit. He runs his mouth to get attention and gets ZERO. Then he had to pay that willie guy to be his friend here. He is sad that's for sure. He still just can not grasp what is going on here, he thinks he is coming off looking "cool".
    He has thought he was cool since the 6th grade. His Mommy has always told him since then that the reason he has no friends is because he is soooo cool and other people are just jealous.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #415  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    He has thought he was cool since the 6th grade. His Mommy has always told him since then that the reason he has no friends is because he is soooo cool and other people are just jealous.
    Don't let him bullshit you in other threads. He smudges his overall record tracker thread and doesn't update when he is on one of his famous losing streaks, does not keep a thread for the sports he gets buried in. VERY misleading on his numbers. Typical loser tout move. But who are we kidding wood we both know its all FAKE units anyway. He is just a very dishonest poster all around, hence why the MODS don't trust him and he went belly up in his first few tout attempts. His "premium picks" just buried him and he disappeared.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #416  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    triggered much sam?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #417  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Yep, he is doing typical degenerate moves. Getting buried in the NBA so he goes off the DEEP end with FAKE units trying to save some face here. Horrible capper no wonder he has had numerous FAILED tout attempts.
    Well with the RX contest picks included, I went 17-3 tonight overall in the NBA, with 10 plus-money winners

    Thanks for the reverse-mush once again. It never fails. Every time you talk shit, I drop a dime. Just like clockwork.

    Go Patriots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #418  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Well with the RX contest picks included, I went 17-3 tonight overall in the NBA, with 10 plus-money winners

    Thanks for the reverse-mush once again. It never fails. Every time you talk shit, I drop a dime. Just like clockwork.


    What a dork.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #419  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    What a dork.
    The air bet king strikes again...
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •