Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: If you're a 6'5", 245 lb athlete.... you still gotta be careful, lol.

Page 1 of 16 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. #1 If you're a 6'5", 245 lb athlete.... you still gotta be careful, lol. 
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,015
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    A bunch of black kids jumped a guy 5 on 1? Sounds about right. First thing I would do if there was even a hint of trouble with a group of black youths would be to reach in my middle console and grab my pistol. That should even things up a bit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    A bunch of black kids jumped a guy 5 on 1? Sounds about right. First thing I would do if there was even a hint of trouble with a group of black youths would be to reach in my middle console and grab my pistol. That should even things up a bit.
    What about a group of Hispanic or Caucasian youth?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    What about a group of Hispanic or Caucasian youth?
    Hispanic, yes. Caucasian, nope.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,705
    Knew this trailer park troll was a racist lmaoooooo. How low can you go dude?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Knew this trailer park troll was a racist lmaoooooo. How low can you go dude?
    Lol triggered much? You can call me racist all you want.

    Where I live, this shit doesnt happen. That's because everyone is carrying.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,274
    Siege you are the Patch Adams of posters here. You make me laugh at you and feel better everytime I see a post of yours. Thanks man keep the laughs coming.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Siege you are the Patch Adams of posters here. You make me laugh at you and feel better everytime I see a post of yours. Thanks man keep the laughs coming.
    I'm confused... you like my posts or want me gone? Make up your mind bro lol you're like a little girl
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,430
    5'6

    215 lbs
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    I'm confused... you like my posts or want me gone? Make up your mind bro lol you're like a little girl
    No your post are garbage, they just make me laugh, a good laugh a day elevates your mood. Geesshh siege when will you learn people laugh at you here not with you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    No your post are garbage, they just make me laugh, a good laugh a day elevates your mood. Geesshh siege when will you learn people laugh at you here not with you.
    Laugh at me? I scoff at that. Let me tell you no one laughs at me in real life. I just got done deadlifting 10 sets of 10 reps at 315 lbs homie. That's what we call volume, son. My fingers have gone completely numb, I can't feel shit.

    Lol laugh at me... you would quickly regret it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Laugh at me? I scoff at that. Let me tell you no one laughs at me in real life. I just got done deadlifting 10 sets of 10 reps at 315 lbs homie. That's what we call volume, son. My fingers have gone completely numb, I can't feel shit.

    Lol laugh at me... you would quickly regret it
    I bet 10 people did 10 sets of laughing at your ass at the gym thats about it. son.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    514
    Undersiege is the GOAT
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Undersiege is the GOAT
    Fuck ya. These peasants can't recognize talent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Undersiege is the GOAT
    No doubt that stanfordsam/undersiege are the same person and I assume both are a ghost of a previous poster here. Justin, I am guessing that VCPicks.com your tout site didnt work out for you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    lol what a delusional fuck. Get lost buddy - you're not even close. Just do yourself a favor and hit the road ok.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,274
    What a fraud you silly little boy. Haha I am here, been here, not leaving here. But I will laugh in your face anytime you'd like Justin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    I am not JC. I have proven it to BetAllSports. If you are concerned that I am JC or a "ghost" then I encourage you to please reach out to BetAllSports.

    As for Sam, I cant say - all I know is he seems pretty smart.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    I am not JC. I have proven it to BetAllSports. If you are concerned that I am JC or a "ghost" then I encourage you to please reach out to BetAllSports.

    As for Sam, I cant say - all I know is he seems pretty smart.
    Read what I wrote Justin. Didn't say anything about JC. And it's sad you have to call yourself a Goat from a ghost account. Stanfordsam=under siege. Fuckin sad case. Hahahaha #1 capper on this site hahahah thanks for laughs clown.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Read what I wrote Justin. Didn't say anything about JC. And it's sad you have to call yourself a Goat from a ghost account. Stanfordsam=under siege. Fuckin sad case. Hahahaha #1 capper on this site hahahah thanks for laughs clown.
    Lol keep running from my challenges bitch. The more haters following me around just ends up with me getting paid more. You fukn love it you little bitch, let me know where youd like to meet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    514
    @stock07

    Lol I am not Undersiege. I don’t have the vulgarity and creativity to post some of the things he has. I don’t know if it’s half trolling, but believe me I am not him. I don’t know about his issue with you and Mobdeeper. I am amused by what he says , though I don’t think I could fathom making some of those comments from my own mouth .

    . And I respect that he at least makes plays and is accurate on them.

    I call him the GOAT cuz he spews whatever he wants and at least backs up some of his rhetoric with being a good capper, from what I’ve seen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Alot of people around here are afraid of greatness. I know life is hard for some of you guys. Just keep your eye out for my plays and everything will be alright, I promise.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I dont know about his issue with you and Mobdeeper
    Neither do I? These guys show up in my threads like cockroaches trying to discredit my accomplishments. Lol it always ends up the same way for them though.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,134
    Today is back and biceps, stock. I'm shredding those lats and blowing out my barn door back. lol mother fuckas!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •