Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: $100 nfl survivor pool

1. #1 $100 nfl survivor pool 
    Banned
    I recently set up an online NFL Survivor pool at RunYourPool named 'NFL Football 2018'. If you are interested in joining the pool, please follow the link and fill out the form:
    http://www.runyourpool.com/join/pool...770&p=Football

RX Junior
    May join this Wiz. Looks like a fun pool!

What's the payout and is it legit? Sorry for asking because your handle is new here.

RX Junior
    DO NOT play in contests run by this poster. He is a scammer and a degenerate and will steal your money.

I paid $400 to play in an NBA playoffs contest he ran where he announced the 1st prize as $1150. After I won, he emailed me "not everyone paid, you're only getting $600." We have been through 50+ emails of his excuses -- ****** issues, Venmo issues, a problem with his bank. He continues to promise to pay me, but it is obvious he is never going to. As an "apology" he offered me a free entry to his World Cup contest! Which is -- uh -- worthless, for obvious reasons. In the middle of this, he actually had the nerve to ask to borrow $80 from me to enter a poker tournament. While he was stealing my money.

Absolute scam artist, and should be banned from posting here or anywhere and no one -- NO ONE -- should enter any contest run by "WizardofOddz".

2017 RX CFB Contest Runner Up dnf0027's Avatar
    lmao...stiff then ask for poker money. cant make this up

I deleted one of his other threads, I haven't done it to this one yet so anyone that has joined, can try to get out, or hopefully didn't send any money