Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Why are Reublicants so angry??

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post
    I don't mean all but so many of them. Is it because most of them are old? I don't understand. You tell them you are a Democrat and immediately they start fuming and attacking. They claim Liberals don't love America or know anything about how the system works yet they don't understand that Democrats can easily accuse them of the same thing.

What's with all the attacks? Just accept that there are Democrats and Republicans. If you don't like Democrats or think they are a hindrance to the country then what does spewing hate and attacking them achieve except for helping those that are on the fence easily decide to go over to the Left side.

The posts in this room for example. Racist remarks, discrimination against Muslims who are just as American as anybody else, insulting former Presidents on extreme levels etc What does that accomplish other than making you look immature, low brow, uneducated, angry and overall unhappy? Do you really think you'll sway people and make any sort of difference on this forum? It's not even a drop in the bucket. So if it's not an agenda, spreading far right propaganda, then what makes you guys go on and on arguing on a daily basis over politics? Why do you guys take it so seriously?

Bring on the hate. No problem. But deep down you know it's true. No person that is happy, well off and well adjusted obsesses like many of you do. Lol.

(

Banned
    I don't mean all but so many of them. Is it because most of them are old? I don't understand. You tell them you are a Democrat and immediately they start fuming and attacking. They claim Liberals don't love America or know anything about how the system works yet they don't understand that Democrats can easily accuse them of the same thing.

What's with all the attacks? Just accept that there are Democrats and Republicans. If you don't like Democrats or think they are a hindrance to the country then what does spewing hate and attacking them achieve except for helping those that are on the fence easily decide to go over to the Left side.

The posts in this room for example. Racist remarks, discrimination against Muslims who are just as American as anybody else, insulting former Presidents on extreme levels etc What does that accomplish other than making you look immature, low brow, uneducated, angry and overall unhappy? Do you really think you'll sway people and make any sort of difference on this forum? It's not even a drop in the bucket. So if it's not an agenda, spreading far right propaganda, then what makes you guys go on and on arguing on a daily basis over politics? Why do you guys take it so seriously?

Bring on the hate. No problem. But deep down you know it's true. No person that is happy, well off and well adjusted obsesses like many of you do. Lol.

(

Banned

(

RX Deplorable
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Muslims are not just as American as anyone else.

Islam is not compatible with western society, that is unless you think beating your wife, killing gays, raping little girls,
    and strapping bombs on little kids is American.

Yeah, there are some peaceful Muslims in the west, but they are going against Mohammad's example, and the Koooran's commands.

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Banned

(
    Old broken down hag

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

Banned

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs

Liberal students rioting

We can't have a conservative speaker, because conservatives are angry people

As dumb as they come
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Vote democratic, it's easier than working

and they're the party of Love

fucking idiots
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Banned

Banned

Banned
    Okay, I guess we do it the children's way here. Lol. Alright. Cool. If you can't beat em join em.

Banned

Banned

Hypocrisy, anger, hatred, excuses, racism = Republicants.

I know this is the Poly forum, But ALL of you need to play nice

Everything said about me is true, even the lies. HamGlaze's Avatar

Wasn't this guy banned?

What happened?

One party RIOTS
    one party owns BLM
    one party owns OWS
    one party threatens speakers with opposing views
    one party controls the hate filled women's march
    one party has Maxine Waters
    one party dominates the most crime invested neighborhoods of the country

every fucking riot, every one, started by democrats

how can anyone miss this?

this debate is so one sided, there is no debate

you're losing, you lost, you're flailing with BULLSHIT while I cite real world events. The one of the biggest differences between conservatives and liberals, substance >>>>>>>>>>> poppycock, but you have that gene that renders you incapable of rational thinking

just quit while you're way behind, throw in the towel

PS: and you're the fucking ghost too that's already been banned

"Republicants"

UM:

Note: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine have Republican governors. Democrats are the minority party in America.

What are the most hostile, impoverished, vile, crime invested neighborhoods cities in America?

Why those run by democrats and for the democrats

Another each and every one category, most of them RUN BY DEMOCRATS FOR 50+ YEARS

Southside of Chicago?
    Detriot
    Baltimore
    St Louis

The only reason the democrats have any power is because they control the impoverished demographics by overwhelming majorities, they win Connecticut's worst cities by 30,000 to 3,000 margins.

I'll talk anger and demographics anytime, any-day, anywhere. I can't lose, I have the truth, I have reality, I have the facts, I win