Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Save your breath and don't argue with Mobdeeper.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #26  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Lol dude you realize I have been posting winners non stop since i joined right. All you can do is talk about the super bowl because it's literally the only pick I've ever lost. What fucking delusional world do you live in where you actually believe you can challenge me? You're in a fucking fantasy world bro I'm running circles around your ass. That's how you show up in my winner at halftime talking shit lol you're a rookie bro. Did you really think the game was over just cuz Houston was up at halftime?

    Youre a delusional loser bro, you dont have any money.
    Prove it in the tracker forum andlet your record speak for itself. Not your train wreck for post. Dont fucking say a thing to me just put your money in the tracker forum instead of this bullshit you put out... Fuckin worthless here clown

    And BAS is a class act, you may not respect him here but I do and Im telling you clown you got him all wrong keep moving down the road. You said for me to get out of your way, Im still here and?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Prove it in the tracker forum andlet your record speak for itself. Not your train wreck for post. Dont fucking say a thing to me just put your money in the tracker forum instead of this bullshit you put out... Fuckin worthless here clown

    And BAS is a class act, you may not respect him here but I do and Im telling you clown you got him all wrong keep moving down the road. You said for me to get out of your way, Im still here and?
    What City do you live in, pussy?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    What City do you live in, pussy?
    Dont ask a question like that unless you are prepared to find out. Is that some kind of threat from you underseige? Are you saying you want to come to my "city" and find me underseige? Is that what you are saying? Answer carefully, Im still here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Dont ask a question like that unless you are prepared to find out. Is that some kind of threat from you underseige? Are you saying you want to come to my "city" and find me underseige? Is that what you are saying? Answer carefully, Im still here.
    No youre calling me out - you think im afraid to get my hands dirty? Its been a while since i got hit in the face. I could use it. Dont fucking talk to me like i wont step up. Ill fuckin step up
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    4,778
    You guys slow your roll.If not time out coming your way. Grow up Nobody’s going beat anyone ok. Let’s say if you do. You go to jail , get fined, or worse get injured or die. You will have no $$$$ from all the above to GAMBLE
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    No youre calling me out - you think im afraid to get my hands dirty? Its been a while since i got hit in the face. I could use it. Dont fucking talk to me like i wont step up. Ill fuckin step up
    Not sure why you are so hostile. I called out your picks/record keeping, its garbage. You came on my side of the street first, I am just telling you I am still standing there.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    You guys slow your roll.If not time out coming your way. Grow up Nobody’s going beat anyone ok. Let’s say if you do. You go to jail , get fined, or worse get injured or die. You will have no $$$$ from all the above to GAMBLE
    Could not agree more Baronman.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,484
    Mobdeeper you win bro siege closed his garbage thread and bounced. Mob keep up the good work calling out these fakes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    22,641
    Let’s all chill and have a carrot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Let’s all chill and have a carrot
    I thought the rubber room was for the garbage? Thats why I hang here SR...Seige is a fucking joke not to be taken serious. However if you say chill SR I will chill on him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Mobdeeper you win bro siege closed his garbage thread and bounced. Mob keep up the good work calling out these fakes.
    Oh that garbage thread where me and my crew got paid large and I swatted you cockroaches? Oh lol

    The stupidity is mind boggling. You and slobdeeper are on the wrong side of a legacy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    Cloudy
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    91,159
    Locks that thread but comes into this thread to talk more shit.

    Really???
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Locks that thread but comes into this thread to talk more shit.

    Really???
    It's called winning. You do what you want when you win
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,980
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    What City do you live in, pussy?

    I done been in fist fights with niggaz twice my size. Got an incredible record twenty-seven and five. And the five losses I got, I had to redeem em'. So he had to fight me everytime I seen em. Aint no pussy in me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Locks that thread but comes into this thread to talk more shit.

    Really???
    He's a sell out. A cat in the hat ass capper. Simple minded. Dude knows nothing about facing challengers. Shit was all made up in his head until it came to fruition. And now he wants to act like he didn't ask for it. Lol locks his thread.

    Who the hell locks a rubber room thread?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    He's a sell out. A cat in the hat ass capper. Simple minded. Dude knows nothing about facing challengers. Shit was all made up in his head until it came to fruition. And now he wants to act like he didn't ask for it. Lol locks his thread.

    Who the hell locks a rubber room thread?
    Keep talking, that's all you can do. Truth of the matter is when you win like I do - people know what the fucks up. I'm not gonna sit around and let you lowlife scum bags discredit my accomplishments. I locked it up... another toasty winner where I dropped another fucking bomb on your ass and then I locked you up. That one going down in the history books as the day I knocked your ass out
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    I done been in fist fights with niggaz twice my size. Got an incredible record twenty-seven and five. And the five losses I got, I had to redeem em'. So he had to fight me everytime I seen em. Aint no pussy in me
    You are white.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    You are white.
    Lol interact with this guy for 5 minutes and you can tell right away this fuck up is a broke ass bitch. He ain't got any money
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    He's a sell out. A cat in the hat ass capper. Simple minded. Dude knows nothing about facing challengers. Shit was all made up in his head until it came to fruition. And now he wants to act like he didn't ask for it. Lol locks his thread.

    Who the hell locks a rubber room thread?
    Everytime I drop a winning thread you get soooooo triggered. You just can't stand it huh? Lol I just sit back and laugh and keep counting my stacks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    It's called winning. You do what you want when you win
    Whatever you say clown. I am heading back up to the real threads for awhile. If you ever decide to be a big boy come back up to the real threads and post up all your "winners" in the tracker forum for all to see your accurate picks/record. Think about it, if you would do that you would get a lot more of the attention your ego so desperately needs. Do not fool yourself you are only getting laughed at here in the can.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,980
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Keep talking, that's all you can do. Truth of the matter is when you win like I do - people know what the fucks up. I'm not gonna sit around and let you lowlife scum bags discredit my accomplishments. I locked it up... another toasty winner where I dropped another fucking bomb on your ass and then I locked you up. That one going down in the history books as the day I knocked your ass out
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Lol interact with this guy for 5 minutes and you can tell right away this fuck up is a broke ass bitch. He ain't got any money
    History books lmaooo. I got money. I just don't go hard on -200 plays. Never have never will. And you aren't a real capper if you do. But I don't knock on anyone getting money. But until you inexplicably called me a racist, seemed like you wanted me to call you out. I didn't until you said that to me. I was going to let you remain with the barronmans, sunshines, varkeys, scums of this forum. But you wanted to go after people with clout here. You're a clown. Earn your respect bitch boy. You knew that ML shit no one cares about and no one was paying you attention.


    When you going to realize it's about who strikes the hardest, not who strikes first. That's why I laugh when I see your whack ass posts.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,980
    Listen to the title of the thread. Save your breath. Lmaooo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    History books lmaooo. I got money. I just don't go hard on -200 plays. Never have never will. And you aren't a real capper if you do. But I don't knock on anyone getting money. But until you inexplicably called me a racist, seemed like you wanted me to call you out. I didn't until you said that to me. I was going to let you remain with the barronmans, sunshines, varkeys, scums of this forum. But you wanted to go after people with clout here. You're a clown. Earn your respect bitch boy. You knew that ML shit no one cares about and no one was paying you attention.


    When you going to realize it's about who strikes the hardest, not who strikes first. That's why I laugh when I see your whack ass posts.
    Lol you dont have clout. You dont have money. Quit lying to yourself, no one here believes you. You're a broke ass bitch.

    I'm hitting every bet I place, including golden state -6 last night when you took it up the ass on that one. I saw you bitching and griping. You took a bath on that play son.. you went up against a legend and you got fucking dropped.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    17,980
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Lol you dont have clout. You dont have money. Quit lying to yourself, no one here believes you. You're a broke ass bitch.

    I'm hitting every bet I place, including golden state -6 last night when you took it up the ass on that one. I saw you bitching and griping. You took a bath on that play son.. you went up against a legend and you got fucking dropped.
    I got stacks bigger than you. Only bath I'm taking is with your girl.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    I got stacks bigger than you. Only bath I'm taking is with your girl.
    Lol she wouldn't even look at your broke ass, son. The only stack you have is actually a shack and it's where you live. Lol I do like having you around though. Everytime you and that pussy stock07 show up in my thread I get another 1-2 thousand dollars.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •