Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA here.

Thread: Jrmith wtf were you thinking chris weber

  1. #1 Jrmith wtf were you thinking chris weber 
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    4,778
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    4,778
    Might cost them
    the game.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,350
    Man, wtf was he doing? How can you not know the score in that situation?

    Dude starts running to half court - wtf?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    seer seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bc canada
    Posts
    11,235
    it did
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    4,778
    It helped i Hit ^217 $20, HIT MY $20-$65 Patlay Cavs+12.5 & Seattle .Pending parlay Gst Ml & Capitals Ml $40-42..Thank you J R Smith . Tonight i’m your best fan. Sweet dreams my prince.��
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Third stool from the door at most WI bars
    Posts
    3,207
    Had +9 in a second-half bet. Between Smith and the refs, I feel like filing rape charges.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Member ChrisPicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    330
    My theories.......

    with Lebron on the team, he's not expected to take the last shot of the game so he was like, "what the hell do I do, where the hell is Lebron at?"

    90% of the time, the offensive team never gets the rebound after a free throw, especially at a crucial time as that moment, so when he got it, he was like, "what the hell am I doing with this, run run run!!!!"

    he felt lucky they were even going into overtime at Golden st, so just run out the clock.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,914
    In a critical professional* postseason game, I cannot think of a stupider mental mistake, ever. Can anyone?


    *(baseball, football, basketball)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    10,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    In a critical professional* postseason game, I cannot think of a stupider mental mistake, ever. Can anyone?


    *(baseball, football, basketball)
    He was singing in his head at the time of the rebound, bang bang I am the warrior by Patty Smythe and Scandal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    21,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    In a critical professional* postseason game, I cannot think of a stupider mental mistake, ever. Can anyone?


    *(baseball, football, basketball)

    Game 2 of the '84 finals with 13-14 seconds left and Magic dribbled the clock out. Went to OT, lost to Celts. Celts went on to win the title.

    Same playoffs in the conf semifinals vs the Lakers, Derek Harper dribbled the clock out and sent a game to OT vs the Lakers. Mavs lost in OT.


    Football I can't recall anything specifically that bad, but Andy Reid probably has about 20-30 situations that aren't far behind.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior seldomseen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,096
    After watching the replay I'm convinced that he was trying to score on the other end of the court before LeBron stopped him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Member ChrisPicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    After watching the replay I'm convinced that he was trying to score on the other end of the court before LeBron stopped him.
    Ha ha I never thought about that, but yah, now that I think about it, it looks like that!!! Now that you say that, I think there was an nfl football player that ran the ball the opposite direction and scored for the other team!!!!

    And the most recent nfl blunder(I think most of us saw it) was the saints vs vikings, where the vikings receiver caught the ball, and the saints players missed the player, tripped over the other saints player, which enabled the vikings receiver to run to the touchdown.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPicks View Post
    Ha ha I never thought about that, but yah, now that I think about it, it looks like that!!! Now that you say that, I think there was an nfl football player that ran the ball the opposite direction and scored for the other team!!!!

    And the most recent nfl blunder(I think most of us saw it) was the saints vs vikings, where the vikings receiver caught the ball, and the saints players missed the player, tripped over the other saints player, which enabled the vikings receiver to run to the touchdown.
    Good one, Vike's Jim Marshall ran 66 yards the wrong way for a safety... mid 60's.
    This year the Saints DB blew it but it was not a brain deal mental error in the same category at all. I am talking about monumental mental mistakes like Smith's.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    10,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Might cost them
    the game.
    The whole series,
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •