Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA here.

Thread: Jrmith wtf were you thinking chris weber

1. #1 Jrmith wtf were you thinking chris weber 
    RX Senior

RX Senior
    Might cost them
    the game.

Banned
    Man, wtf was he doing? How can you not know the score in that situation?

Dude starts running to half court - wtf?

it did

RX Senior
    It helped i Hit ^217 $20, HIT MY $20-$65 Patlay Cavs+12.5 & Seattle .Pending parlay Gst Ml & Capitals Ml $40-42..Thank you J R Smith . Tonight i’m your best fan. Sweet dreams my prince.��

RX Senior
    Third stool from the door at most WI bars
    Had +9 in a second-half bet. Between Smith and the refs, I feel like filing rape charges.

My theories.......

with Lebron on the team, he's not expected to take the last shot of the game so he was like, "what the hell do I do, where the hell is Lebron at?"

90% of the time, the offensive team never gets the rebound after a free throw, especially at a crucial time as that moment, so when he got it, he was like, "what the hell am I doing with this, run run run!!!!"

he felt lucky they were even going into overtime at Golden st, so just run out the clock.

RX Senior
    In a critical professional* postseason game, I cannot think of a stupider mental mistake, ever. Can anyone?

*(baseball, football, basketball)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    In a critical professional* postseason game, I cannot think of a stupider mental mistake, ever. Can anyone?

He was singing in his head at the time of the rebound, bang bang I am the warrior by Patty Smythe and Scandal.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post

Game 2 of the '84 finals with 13-14 seconds left and Magic dribbled the clock out. Went to OT, lost to Celts. Celts went on to win the title.

Same playoffs in the conf semifinals vs the Lakers, Derek Harper dribbled the clock out and sent a game to OT vs the Lakers. Mavs lost in OT.

Football I can't recall anything specifically that bad, but Andy Reid probably has about 20-30 situations that aren't far behind.

After watching the replay I'm convinced that he was trying to score on the other end of the court before LeBron stopped him.

Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    After watching the replay I'm convinced that he was trying to score on the other end of the court before LeBron stopped him.
    Ha ha I never thought about that, but yah, now that I think about it, it looks like that!!! Now that you say that, I think there was an nfl football player that ran the ball the opposite direction and scored for the other team!!!!

And the most recent nfl blunder(I think most of us saw it) was the saints vs vikings, where the vikings receiver caught the ball, and the saints players missed the player, tripped over the other saints player, which enabled the vikings receiver to run to the touchdown.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPicks View Post
    Ha ha I never thought about that, but yah, now that I think about it, it looks like that!!! Now that you say that, I think there was an nfl football player that ran the ball the opposite direction and scored for the other team!!!!

And the most recent nfl blunder(I think most of us saw it) was the saints vs vikings, where the vikings receiver caught the ball, and the saints players missed the player, tripped over the other saints player, which enabled the vikings receiver to run to the touchdown.
    Good one, Vike's Jim Marshall ran 66 yards the wrong way for a safety... mid 60's.
    This year the Saints DB blew it but it was not a brain deal mental error in the same category at all. I am talking about monumental mental mistakes like Smith's.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Might cost them
    the game.
    The whole series,