Forum: Soccer Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Soccer. Post Your Picks in Here! World Cup coming soon. Here is where World Cup info will be found. Forum will be moved to top in early May.

Thread: World Cup Lock of the Century

1. #1 World Cup Lock of the Century 
    RX Junior
    Opening Round of World Cup on June 14th. Russia vs. Saudi Arabia. First game to be played in Moscow in front of Putin. Do you seriously think anyone will allow the Russians to lose this game straight-up? Odds are obviously high at -300 but a lock is a lock. Or parlay it with other games that you like to reduce the lay.

RX SemiGod
    Can the game draw in the 1st round? If so, that's a possibility, but I don't see Russia losing their 1st game either.

RX Member
    I wouldn't take this Russian squad under any circumstances. Putin being present certainly makes you think twice as he will probably have a hand in the decision haha. But this team is god awful. Predict a tie

RX Junior
    Booyah! 5-0 shutout. They don't come any easier.

Host team for opening game will always be a bet. Do your thing man. I wouldn't call things lock of centuries though. Just not exactly a loved word in the gambling world if you're serious about this