Forum: International and Other Sports Forum - Discuss betting important International sports such as tennis and golf etc. with sharp handicappers from around the world.

Thread: French Open

  1. #1 French Open 
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    3* - Kasatkina/Wozniacki OVER 21.5 (-115)
    3* - Wozniacki ML (-130)


    This one starts in 30 mins...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Member croaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    872
    Nice call on the over 21.5, already covered, hopefully woz will pull off the comeback after the interruption.

    BOL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Member croaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    872
    What do you think about Thiem vs Zverev?

    Thiem is early favorite over Zverev after the German had a couple of ugly wins.

    I like the occasional ugly win as it shows Zverev can grind it out, rather than fold when things get tough. He was pretty clutch in the Dimar game when the match was on the line.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    Quote Originally Posted by croaker View Post
    Nice call on the over 21.5, already covered, hopefully woz will pull off the comeback after the interruption.

    BOL
    Yezzir. It really annoys me how these matches get suspended. The French/Aussie need to figure their shit out. This shouldn't be acceptable.

    But glad the OVER is guaranteed $! Just need a Woz comeback.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    Quote Originally Posted by croaker View Post
    What do you think about Thiem vs Zverev?

    Thiem is early favorite over Zverev after the German had a couple of ugly wins.

    I like the occasional ugly win as it shows Zverev can grind it out, rather than fold when things get tough. He was pretty clutch in the Dimar game when the match was on the line.
    I think Zverev comes through. But a toss up of a match.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Member croaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    872
    With Zverev match I think he wins as well, but as the books set their live lines based on closing price we could see some very attractive and soft odds if he goes down a break or a set.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    Quote Originally Posted by croaker View Post
    With Zverev match I think he wins as well, but as the books set their live lines based on closing price we could see some very attractive and soft odds if he goes down a break or a set.
    Yuppp...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    3* - Putintseva +4.5 (-115)
    3* - Putintseva / Keys OVER 20.5 (-120)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    26,697
    varkey………..nicely done...…...not up early enough to join you...…...continue those wins buddy...…...indy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    Quote Originally Posted by indiana View Post
    varkey………..nicely done...…...not up early enough to join you...…...continue those wins buddy...…...indy
    Thanks. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    3* - LIVE IN PLAY: Stephens / Kasatkina OVER 22 (-110)
    3* - Kasatkina ML (+170)

    Stephens serving.....up 4-2 in the 1st set.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    TENNIS: 37-30 (+20.97 units)

    ^ Carried over from Lyon Open.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    3* - Kasatkina/Wozniacki OVER 21.5 (-115)
    3* - Wozniacki ML (-130)


    This one starts in 30 mins...
    TENNIS: 38-31 (+20.07 units)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    3* - Putintseva +4.5 (-115)
    3* - Putintseva / Keys OVER 20.5 (-120)

    TENNIS: 39-32 (+19.47 units)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    3* - LIVE IN PLAY: Stephens / Kasatkina OVER 22 (-110)
    3* - Kasatkina ML (+170)


    Stephens serving.....up 4-2 in the 1st set.
    TENNIS: 39-34 (+13.17 units)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    5* - *LIVE-IN-PLAY* --- 1ST SET: Cilic / Del Potro OVER 9.5 (-175)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    5* - *LIVE-IN-PLAY* --- 1ST SET: Cilic / Del Potro OVER 9.5 (-175)
    Huge 5 UNIT winner!!!

    Match delayed till tomorrow, they're in a 1st set tiebreak as we speak......I CAN'T STAND TENNIS DELAYS! Most annoying part of the game....ya, let's just wait till tomorrow cuz it rained and we're too cheap to get a roof. French Open coming w/ a roof in 2020.


    TENNIS: 40-34 (+18.17 units)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,008
    I'm getting some value here....

    Cecchinato down 3-4 in the 1st set....Thiem serving....

    3* - LIVE IN PLAY - Cecchinato / Thiem OVER 31.5 (-110)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Member croaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    872
    Nice

    Never in doubt but Cecc cut it pretty fine waiting until down 0-5 in the 3rd before deciding to cover the total.

    Cecc has had trouble with match fixing, he got caught convicted and couple of years ago, but managed to get off on a technicality, because the ITF missed the boat filing something on time after he appealed. So all swept under the rug now. He'd probably still be suspended and not even playing atm if the ITF had done their job.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •