Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA here.

Thread: 6-6 The Finals Game 3

  1. #1 6-6 The Finals Game 3 
    OVER 216 15U
    Cleveland +4.5 15U
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,444
    What's your W/L on units for the Playoffs?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,150
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    What's your W/L on units for the Playoffs?
    Why do you keep asking him them same question? His playoff plays are all documented in his profile for threads started starting on page 3.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,444
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Why do you keep asking him them same question? His playoff plays are all documented in his profile for threads started starting on page 3.
    What profile for threads are u talking about? Sorry, no clue what you are referring to. I did ask GIEMS...not you. Thanks though.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Varkey stfu. Stay away here
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,150
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    What profile for threads are u talking about? Sorry, no clue what you are referring to. I did ask GIEMS...not you. Thanks though.
    You have 34,000 post and dont know how to look up someones post history? You have to be kidding.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    117,363
    GL tonight
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Member ChrisPicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    330
    TheGiems2k, goodluck!! I also got Cleveland!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,444
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    You have 34,000 post and dont know how to look up someones post history? You have to be kidding.
    Of course i do....not my fault you can't give proper directions....LMAO! Re-re.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,150
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    Of course i do....not my fault you can't give proper directions....LMAO! Re-re.
    You ask the question? HaHa
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPicks View Post
    TheGiems2k, goodluck!! I also got Cleveland!!!!
    Chris goodluck too
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    31,079
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    What's the updated, Stock???

    30 UNIT + LOSS.......right?

    Units are never reasonable.....out of the blue.....ridiculous.

    GIEM, i do appreciate the reverse parlay winner!!!
    Stop bashing a guy in his own thread please.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •