Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: UnderSiege: Im kicking my challengers in the junk and standing over them as they crumble to the ground

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #51  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    10,174
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Baron the bartender with Bob in the bathtub betting Boston?
     

  2. #52  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,039
    Who is that Enflameo?
     

  3. #53  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Who is that Enflameo?

    It must suck to be old and a welcher?
    Welchers are the worst.
     

  4. #54  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,039
    Enflameo/Cloudy/Clown/Douchebag/Combative
     

  5. #55  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    LmAo everyone knows baronman is a baby, that's why he gets so many forced naps (bans).

    Guys, Nadal -425 to win the French seems like good value. Could be worth $425 to win $100. This is a sprinkle on, not official play but I'm sprinkling.
    I'm gonna take this sprinkle and make it a play of my own. Good find, and good value for sure. Thank you
     

  6. #56  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Enflameo/Cloudy/Clown/Douchebag/Combative
    You can call me any name you want except for welcher.
    Welchers are the worst.
     

  7. #57  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    87,039
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Baron the bartender with Bob in the bathtub betting Boston?
    Enflameo?
     

  8. #58  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    30,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Enflameo?
    Speak your mind old welcher. Let it all out.
    Welchers are the worst.
     

  9. #59  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    10,174
    Siege your pal mobdeeper liked Cleve tonight he said. But didn't post as a play.
     

  10. #60  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Siege your pal mobdeeper liked Cleve tonight he said. But didn't post as a play.
    You dont need to worry about that low life piece of shit around here anymore. I took care of him.

    He sucks ass at handicapping and everyone knows it. All talk, no walk. Fuck him!
     

  11. #61  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    You dont need to worry about that low life piece of shit around here anymore. I took care of him.

    He sucks ass at handicapping and everyone knows it. All talk, no walk. Fuck him!
    Whatd you do to him?
     

  12. #62  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Whatd you do to him?
    I just embarrassed him so many times that he just left.
    I exposed his bullshit, basically.

    I wonder how many winning tickets he had on the Belmont stakes today... lol fuckin loser
     

  13. #63  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    458
    Probably a ton. I wish he had time to post his picks before the race started
     

  14. #64  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    I just embarrassed him so many times that he just left.
    I exposed his bullshit, basically.

    I wonder how many winning tickets he had on the Belmont stakes today... lol fuckin loser
    Damn siege I was at game 5 like you said, of course your ass was no where to be found just another lie from you. And why are you still talking/trolling your own self with the siege/sam post? Its fucking weird. But I see you are still down here in the rubber room screaming you are the best and yet again NO ONE is paying attention to your dumb shit.
     

  15. #65  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Damn siege I was at game 5 like you said, of course your ass was no where to be found just another lie from you. And why are you still talking/trolling your own self with the siege/sam post? Its fucking weird. But I see you are still down here in the rubber room screaming you are the best and yet again NO ONE is paying attention to your dumb shit.
    I asked you where you were sitting and where you live.... crickets from your sorry ass. I'm down here fucking dominating, apparently you didn't read that golden state winner I dropped.... also dropped a Nadal lean and hes dominating as we speak. You ain't shit, boy. I've given you multiple challenges and you disappear like a bitch every time and show up later on like the true cockroach you are.

    Lol so funny, everytime the cockroaches show up I know I'm about to get paid! Let's go Nadal, close it out and let's get fucking paid!!!
     

  16. #66  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Guys, Nadal -425 to win the French seems like good value. Could be worth $425 to win $100. This is a sprinkle on, not official play but I'm sprinkling.
    Straight sets, straight cash homie! Easy work baby WOOOOOOO


    I'm cashing out, fellas... see you mother fuckas for the 1st round of the World Cup!
     

  17. #67  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,089
    95% on your fuckin ass boy
     

  18. #68  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    458
    Thanks for the Nadal find, Undersiege!

    Lol fuck stockroach
     

  19. #69  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,089
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Thanks for the Nadal find, Undersiege!

    Lol fuck stockroach
    Lmaaaaoooo stockroach!!!
     

  20. #70  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,089
    I'm headed to the grocery store right now. I think I'll pick up a French baguette to go with dinner tonight to celebrate our victory at Roland Garros. This is how you win, guys. Pick your spots, hit at a high percentage and when you're up - enjoy it a little. We don't need to play every day to win.

    Don't be a cockroach.
     

  21. #71  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    21,885
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    I'm headed to the grocery store right now. I think I'll pick up a French baguette to go with dinner tonight to celebrate our victory at Roland Garros. This is how you win, guys. Pick your spots, hit at a high percentage and when you're up - enjoy it a little.

    No Carrots ?


















     

  22. RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,089
    I dont want to get into it too much but my princess has suspended me on the carrots for a little while. I took it too far last time with the carrots... it was too aggressive
     

  23. #73  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    21,885
    Time to switch it up
     

  24. #74  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    4,412
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    I dont want to get into it too much but my princess has suspended me on the carrots for a little while. I took it too far last time with the carrots... it was too aggressive
    Cucumber make up for your little wanker. Heck your girlfriend probably couldn’t tell difference when you were stick the carrot or your little wanker .You might be in trouble if you try cucumber , she will know it’s not your tiny wild thing.GO DODGERS DODGERS WIN
     

  25. #75  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,255
    As usual no one paying attention to this garbage only you and your ghost talking back and forth so weird...How about you post some picks up in the upper forums daily like a true capper. Your ghost standfordsam is snooping in my profile here right now? What a stalker....Anyway as usual you still aint shit. Fuck a spot bettor, mob is right that takes very little skill.
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •