Forum: NBA Basketball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting the NBA here.

Thread: Hedge/Middle

1. #1 Hedge/Middle 
    RX Wizard
    I got Warriors to sweep at +250. $100 dollar bet. Think i gotta take the points in game 4 and hope for a middle. Worst case break even with a $100 bet on Cavs?

Let it ride!

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    Let it ride!
    Lol. Probably should but was just thinking Warriors walk off with a last possession win and i win everything. I just hate to lose money when i have the chance to get some Insurance.

RX Wizard
    I’ve been very picky betting this series took 1h over and game over in game one! Should’ve loss both but won both. Took Warriors in game 2 and took the under in game 3. So my luck has been good so far. Just feel like it’s poor money management not to take Cavs in game 4.

RX Wizard
    Took Cavs +4.5. Hoping for a Warriors close win!

RX Local
    If you're not willing to let a bet like that ride then why did you make it in the first place?

Hedging is for 1. when your opinion changes and 2. when you're trying to take $/equity out of your initial bet like a Vegas Golden Knights at 50-1 type situation.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    If you're not willing to let a bet like that ride then why did you make it in the first place?

Hedging is for 1. when your opinion changes and 2. when you're trying to take $/equity out of your initial bet like a Vegas Golden Knights at 50-1 type situation.
    Was honestly just being a little greedy. Thought i could get lucky and win both. Obviously it didn’t work out but it wasn’t a huge bet so it only cost me 110. Still made a nice profit on the finals. See y’all when football starts.