Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: Baronman on vacation for week

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    Christ, a Stanford student, what else would I suspect. When you get a real job, come talk to us.

~T~
    I actually am a college graduate and work for a VC firm in Palo Alto. I did not go to Stanford, but am a fan of the school's teams. 0/3.

RX Member
    I don't really care that he posted a loser. Sure, you can count that as a loss for him. So what, he's 9 for his last 10? Did he even post money on that play?

RX SemiGod
    Was not official. Has to be posted in his own thread to be official. He has a big play on Friday he said.

Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I actually am a college graduate and work for a VC firm in Palo Alto. I did not go to Stanford, but am a fan of the school's teams. 0/3.
    Oh yea? softtech venrock meritech dag?

I don't really care that he posted a loser. Sure, you can count that as a loss for him. So what, he's 9 for his last 10? Did he even post money on that play?
    idk you tell me?

You ever heard of a guy named John Doerr? His sister Sally and I nearly married when we were at Vanderbilt. You're full of horseyshit Sam, find another site, this one's for men.

~T~

RX Member
    You ever heard of a guy named John Doerr? His sister Sally and I nearly married when we were at Vanderbilt. You're full of horseyshit Sam, find another site, this one's for men.

~T~

0/4

RX Member
    Keep endorsing people who make up their winning plays after the event happens.

RX Member
    "Men" make up their picks I guess

0/4
    Never heard of John Doerr, that's classic.

~T~

RX Member

~T~
    Who the fuck said I'd never heard of him? Who hasn't?

0/5

~T~
    And "working" in VC. HaHa

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    And "working" in VC. HaHa

..?

RX Member
    Go find Mobdeeper. I'll throw him a thousand bucks if he provides evidence of those tickets he claimed to have in the Preakness. Since he's not full of bullshit and all...

Who the fuck said I'd never heard of him? Who hasn't?

0/5
    I wouldn't have if I hadn't dated his sister for 3 years. She gave me the phone back in 1980 to listen to him, told me to put $100 each in Intel, Apple, and a couple others. I did and killed it. So pray tell, what have you to offer dumbass.

~T~

RX Member
    How the hell did you end up in Muleshoe, Texas then?

How the hell did you end up in Muleshoe, Texas then?
    Where in the fuck did you get a degree??? My God, the RX Nation is laughing up a storm right about now.

~T~

RX Senior
    Both of you pussys run from every challenge I've ever given. TMader says he played football for Vanderbilt but doesn't even know what an Oklahoma Drill is. Then he says hes funding a new wing over at the local St Judes hospital lol you're so full of shit. Back down now, Sam and I are real mother fuckers not some fairy tale bullshit.

As for stockroach, lol, really amusing- dude hasn't posted a pick in years and comes in yesterday and drops the KC Royals in the parlay thread. Lol how did that work out for you stockroach? Oh ya the royals got it shoved up their ass lmao.

I posted a throw in pick in a parlay thread, that is not an official pick- how is that so hard to understand? When I have an official pick I start a new thread and drop it in there. Swatting you two dipshits never gets old. GTFO here, me and Sam run this shit now

RX Member
    Where in the fuck did you get a degree??? My God, the RX Nation is laughing up a storm right about now.

~T~
    Do you live in Muleshoe?

Siege it is so so strange how both you and standfordsam always know when to run into a thread and save yourself..I mean your buddy. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Both of you pussys run from every challenge I've ever given. TMader says he played football for Vanderbilt but doesn't even know what an Oklahoma Drill is. Then he says hes funding a new wing over at the local St Judes hospital lol you're so full of shit. Back down now, Sam and I are real mother fuckers not some fairy tale bullshit.

As for stockroach, lol, really amusing- dude hasn't posted a pick in years and comes in yesterday and drops the KC Royals in the parlay thread. Lol how did that work out for you stockroach? Oh ya the royals got it shoved up their ass lmao.

I posted a throw in pick in a parlay thread, that is not an official pick- how is that so hard to understand? When I have an official pick I start a new thread and drop it in there. Swatting you two dipshits never gets old. GTFO here, me and Sam run this shit now
    Wrong bitch boy.

Do you live in Muleshoe?
    I'm gonna answer this because I really want to have a come to Jesus with your best friend here. No, I reside in several places in Charlotte, NC. Have I been to Muleshoe, damn straight, there's a power plant there and I know every one of the maintenance guys there. I used to design/engineer/sell industrial equipment.

~T~

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Siege it is so so strange how both you and standfordsam always know when to run into a thread and save yourself..I mean your buddy. Weird.
    Bet money that we are the same person. Accept my offer

Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post

I really, really, really hope we meet some day. Throwing your ass down is gonna be a pleasure.

~T~

RX Member
    i'm gonna answer this because i really want to have a come to jesus with your best friend here. No, i reside in several places in charlotte, nc. Have i been to muleshoe, damn straight, there's a power plant there and i know every one of the maintenance guys there. I used to design/engineer/sell industrial equipment.

~t~
    l o l