Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: Baronman on vacation for week

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. #1 Baronman on vacation for week 
    RX Senior
    Ok lost on yanks big today .Lost about $400 for week . Back work monday & tuesdayHilton . Patina saturday. Ok no excuses been on bad streak. Will be back next tuesday.Have fun without me Go DODGERS & Angels.Need Az start losing again .

Banned
    Its been a really rough week for you bud. Probably a good time for a break. I think you should include the 5k you cost tmader parlay members... you're down almost 6 grand this week. Time for a break.

RX Senior
    Down $400+ Thanks for your concern. Told you switch to cucumbers.Out for week .Go LA DODGERS & LA ANGELS

Banned
    You will still be checking in. Your addicted.

Have a good break!

You going to Disneyland?

Banned
    Bob come pounding at your door if you want some $5 bets this week?

8. #8 Baronmansresponse 
    RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal santorre View Post
    You going to Disneyland?
    Funny you bring that up Sal, Years ago me & my friend went to gamblers aa. Guy was getting his kids from ohio. He was divorced over gambling . Had to cancell tripblew all his $.Had cancel plane trip & Disneyland. Boy i heard some sad stories. Me & my buddy Marc quit after couple meetings.Marc became bookie for while.Then he sold his players & got nice%%% for while. Ok i pay Bob1st end of the week, Just taking break . Here’s 3 winners since i’m not betting ok. Going keep track at home. in no order Az,Boston, Clev -1, Ok Good luck Need Dodgers & Angels keep winning .Need Az start losing.I need Goldshimith break. leg . That Sob is hottest hitter out there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Need Az start losing.I need Goldshimith break. leg . That Sob is hottest hitter out there.
    Wow you really hit a new low, here. Wish a guy would break his leg, geez you know hes a good guy and has got kids?

Dbacks are kicking major ass right now, Goldy went 8-13 in 3 game series with 3 bombs and 8 rbis lol SEE YAAAA

RX Senior
    lThey all have kids, How many times have you bashed my Kershaw.Ok severe ankle sprain, go on the dl. I’m giving you congrats on Goldschmidt hitting streak . Hey Sunshine now i feel for guy, i will remain nameless that cost us that $6,153 win When we went 10-1-1. that day. Go pick on him. I had the tie that day Yanks -1. Ok got 9 day beard back to work today Going to shave.Need look my best for the ladies.Hope their not bunch old Sunshine look alikes. .Hosted open bar on lanai deck 2 hours .1,000 guests. Got love theses conventions. Ok i’ll be watching you folks.Hope you hit parlay.Im sure Tmader 7 fine tooling winners from losers .Maybe go 8 teamerfor $20. Not telling what to do Tmader 7. You been very gracious host . Since couple of us screwed parlay for you & others. Now go win this thing .

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    lThey all have kids, How many times have you bashed my Kershaw.Ok severe ankle sprain, go on the dl. I’m giving you congrats on Goldschmidt hitting streak . Hey Sunshine now i feel for guy, i will remain nameless that cost us that $6,153 win When we went 10-1-1. that day. Go pick on him. I had the tie that day Yanks -1. Ok got 9 day beard back to work today Going to shave.Need look my best for the ladies.Hope their not bunch old Sunshine look alikes. .Hosted open bar on lanai deck 2 hours .1,000 guests. Got love theses conventions. Ok i’ll be watching you folks.Hope you hit parlay.Im sure Tmader 7 fine tooling winners from losers .Maybe go 8 teamerfor $20. Not telling what to do Tmader 7. You been very gracious host . Since couple of us screwed parlay for you & others. Now go win this thing .
    Baronman why do you type like that

RX Senior
    I will be starting a Go Fund Me page to extend your vacation ... anything over 37.50 and you can't come back until the World Series.

RX Senior
    Thanks fellas gave 3 winners .Ill give maybe 3 day.Watch when you don’t bet $, I will be hot. 3-0 start . Ok Go Dodgers & Angels. Stamford Sam i try my best ok. You have any good stories , i would love to hear. Hope you guys hit the PARLAY .

Banned
    Going to las Vegas with Bob tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Baronman why do you type like that
    Why do you care?

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Why do you care?
    Jesus you're so triggered by everything lol

Jesus you're so triggered by everything lol
    Well you keep replying to me like you have something to say sam? Spit it out or move your sissy ass along.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Well you keep replying to me like you have something to say sam? Spit it out or move your sissy ass along.
    Sissy ass? You keep getting challenged, and keep running away. You don't love me or UnderSiege, and that's fine. But at least we offer challenges and post plays.

Sissy ass? You keep getting challenged, and keep running away. You don't love me or UnderSiege, and that's fine. But at least we offer challenges and post plays.
    Frankly, I think you're one in the same, must be using different IP's to fool the RX mods. You living in Palo Alto, that's a fucking joke. I lived there, you don't have the change to land a quarter intersection to collect money. And you want a challenge, bring it, I man up to all.

~T~

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    Frankly, I think you're one in the same, must be using different IP's to fool the RX mods. You living in Palo Alto, that's a fucking joke. I lived there, you don't have the change to land a quarter intersection to collect money. And you want a challenge, bring it, I man up to all.

~T~

You think I am Undersiege? Here's your challenge: Bet on that belief. Prove it. Put any dollar amount on it.

You think I am Undersiege? Here's your challenge: Bet on that belief. Prove it. Put any dollar amount on it.
    Then stop emulating him. AND, you don't live in Palo Alto, challenge back at ya.

~T~

RX Senior
    Post your dollar amount

RX Senior
    Undersiege doesn't live in Palo Alto, but I do. That is a fact. 0/2 buddy.

Post your dollar amount
    Christ, a Stanford student, what else would I suspect. When you get a real job, come talk to us.

~T~

I know siege posted a loser yesterday but claiming its not "official"...I dont back down and have not been challenged. I told you and siege to move your batman and robin act down the road. Keep moving sam