Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Eat Shit Robert De Niro..... (Video)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    RX Deplorable
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    we're genetically superior that's why

we pay more taxes, more likely to be married, more likely to have fathers in their kids' lives, more generous, we give more time and more money and more blood (a democratic professor did a study, was shocked at the results but still wrote a book)

we inhabit the more affluent suburbs, you control all the worst crime invested and impoverished communities in the country without one exception

we support the military more, we support law enforcement more

you own OWS, BLM and the Women's March

We support life, your last president condoned infanticide

We support school choice for everyone, you support school choice for the rich and the powerful but NOT for families trying to get out of democratic ghettos

We listen to opposing views, you riot to shut us up

We control the working vote, you control the vote of people who vote for a living

We DON"T CONTROL the message that's been dividing us since the inception of social media, you do

A Maxine Waters would never survive in the Republican Party

Ted Kennedy would have served jail time if he were a Republican

Robert Byrd would have been "LYNCHED" like any KKK leader should have been if he were a Republican

Gerry Studds would not have been awarded a committee chair if he had a sexual relationship with an underage intern if he were a Republican, he would of been forced to resign

Alcie Hastings would never win any election as a Republican. Ditto for Marion Barry and Joseph Ganin

WE HOLD THE HIGHER GROUND, WE HAVE HIGHER STANDARDS

YOU ARE THE PARTY OF DUUUUUUHFECES

FACT
    Not to mention, Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee.

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    “I don’t expect protection from a Jeffery Sessions
    The Klan is still alive using that very weapon
    Rewrite the Constitution you was using
    Stop making up excuses, I am only human
    A Black man way better than
    Any racist muthafucka out there think he better than
    Me, ‘cause I got knowledge of myself
    I’m just trying to teach that knowledge to somebody else”
    Keep your knowledge.

It doesn't build buildings, or grow food, or do medical suturing, or write code.

In other words, your knowledge ain't worth shit to a productive society.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Klan has what? 50 members? lmao... Most of the racism in this country is "MADE UP" to justify people making their own mistakes and their own shortcomings.
    Lol. Except you got those in this administration refusing to publicly denounce some of those acts bahahahha. Racism is made up. First time I’ve ever heard that before

Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    Keep your knowledge.

It doesn't build buildings, or grow food, or do medical suturing, or write code.

In other words, your knowledge ain't worth shit to a productive society.

Eh I dno. You guys probably wouldn’t be so racist and misjudging of others if you had my knowledge. It’s okay you can have it your way. But I’ll live my life without letting what other people of difference affect me. If it’s how they look or what they say it doesn’t affect me. I know what I stand for and what I fuck with so this shit doesn’t phase me like it does you guys. Means nothing. I’m confident enough in what I stand for is right that I don’t need to get upset over something like this.

RX SemiGod
    I'm not racist. I'm white and I went out with a black girl for seven years. Does that sound like the profile of a racist?

I treat ALL people with respect until they don't deserve it. Most people never reach that point. Some reach it right away. But skin color has nothing to do with it.

You know "... will be judged not by the color of their skin but the content of their character." I'm in sync with MLK 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Lol. Except you got those in this administration refusing to publicly denounce some of those acts bahahahha. Racism is made up. First time Iíve ever heard that before
    Where did I say Racism is "made up"... I said "most" of it is!!

For every 1 act of valid racism, I can find probably 10 that are made up or arent racist.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

Enflameo/Defame