Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: Apologies for the pissing contest

1. #1 Apologies for the pissing contest 
    RX Member
    My apologies for engaging in the pissing contests on a couple threads in this forum (and others).

I don't care what any of your incomes, capping record, and tastes in politics are-- as long as you're not a goddamn fraud.

I called out the frauds in this forum, and don't apologize for that. But I do apologize for making unrelated threads into a pissing match.

I'll stick to make profitable picks.

I missed all the pissing. Nevertheless, way to be a Stand Up Guy.

RX Member
    There’s plenty to see. It’ll be hard to miss.

RX Member
    I’ll let the pathological liars and frauds on this site have their own threads and not get innocent posters involved. With that said, they deserve to be called out in the appropriate setting.

Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I’ll let the pathological liars and frauds on this site have their own threads and not get innocent posters involved. With that said, they deserve to be called out in the appropriate setting.
    There are at least 12 RX'ers that have my name and know where I reside. I communicate with them weekly as I'm an investor in a number of companies. You think I'm a fraud, ask them, you I doubt.

~T~

RX Senior
    Lol

RX Senior
    I skipped work today just to catch up on the threads

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    There are at least 12 RX'ers that have my name and know where I reside. I communicate with them weekly as I'm an investor in a number of companies. You think I'm a fraud, ask them, you I doubt.

~T~
    Okay show me a list of these guys and wager $10,000 that it’s accurate , and prove that you actually invest in their companies.

RX Member
    Also notice that I could cry to the mods to complain that you’re polluting my thread like you did, but I’m not a little bitch.

Also notice that I could cry to the mods to complain that you’re polluting my thread like you did, but I’m not a little bitch.
    No, you are a little bitch. Now cry to BAS.

~T~

RX Member
    No, you are a little bitch. Now cry to BAS.

~T~
    Why would I cry to him? I don’t care if you come on to my thread, unlike you.

This thread should be in the rubberroom really. Pointless here in the baseball forum.

Okay show me a list of these guys and wager $10,000 that it’s accurate , and prove that you actually invest in their companies.
    You have to be the dumbest piece of cow dung to hit the feeder farm in Hereford, TX. Folks PM me their personal info and you want me to give it to you. Damn, what kind of a nutcase are you??? Here's a bone....I graduated top of my class, '82, Chemical Engineering, Vanderbilt. What's in your wallet jackass?

~T~

Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    This thread should be in the rubberroom really. Pointless here in the baseball forum.
    Bucket my friend. This guy made the most lame apology in the history of the RX. It is what it is. Q coming soon!

~T~

RX Member
    Makes another claim about himself and provides no evidence yet again.

Prove you were the top of your class at Vanderbilt that year. Move the $10k bet to that, and leave your made up investments out of it.

Makes another claim about himself and provides no evidence yet again.

Prove you were the top of your class at Vanderbilt that year. Move the $10k bet to that, and leave your made up investments out of it.
    The Dean of the Engineering School told me so. Do I have the gpa's of the other students, ru serious? "Made up investments," LMFAO. Have you even graduated high school? Have a good life, done with you, I've wasted too much time on you.

~T~

RX Member
    The Dean of the Engineering School told me so. Do I have the gpa's of the other students, ru serious? "Made up investments," LMFAO. Have you even graduated high school? Have a good life, done with you, I've wasted too much time on you.

~T~
    Lmao ran away from another one! Should be easy to prove this one, yet you can’t do it....because it’s a lie.

see ya fraud

RX Senior
    folks this is what a pissing contest all about not taking sides but over years tmader7has had lot requests to pm them .hes talking in past what companies ,he has invested in . Not their companies to invest in.one example the weed farm about year ago.before it got legalize out here in cal& other states . Go to rubber room you guys. Mods tell you grow up & dont speak to each other ok .oh i forgot mods on vacation . Go dodgers & angels

RX Senior
    Bahahaha

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    folks this is what a pissing contest all about not taking sides but over years tmader7has had lot requests to pm them .hes talking in past what companies ,he has invested in . Not their companies to invest in.one example the weed farm about year ago.before it got legalize out here in cal& other states . Go to rubber room you guys. Mods tell you grow up & dont speak to each other ok .oh i forgot mods on vacation . Go dodgers & angels
    This is my thread buddy, and I said my apology to the non-frauds on this site. If it turns into a pissing contest, then let it be.

You seem like a nice enough guy. You can let this delusional pathological liar off the hook if you want, but doesn’t mean I have to.

RX Senior
    Ok Stamford Sam, Just stated few facts. Iíll be nuetral & stay out .I have to remember to be nice like Indy. Good luck on your plays.

Epic Thread going...got my popcorn out...
    Your health is your wealth

RX SemiGod

Quote Originally Posted by Mosi View Post
    I missed all the pissing. Nevertheless, way to be a Stand Up Guy.
    This is what happens when you take things at face value; wish I would not have commented. I retract my statement since knowing nothing of any of this.

On to investing in sporting events.

Cheers!

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosi View Post
    This is what happens when you take things at face value; wish I would not have commented. I retract my statement since knowing nothing of any of this.

On to investing in sporting events.

Cheers!
    Sorry good sir.

Follow my baseball thread if you want to maximize your investments.

Cheers!