Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Rep. Matt Gaetz, Rep. Jim Jordan and Rep. Ron Desantis: Impeach Rod Rosenstein (Rosenweasel in DEEP shit!)

1. #1 Rep. Matt Gaetz, Rep. Jim Jordan and Rep. Ron Desantis: Impeach Rod Rosenstein (Rosenweasel in DEEP shit!) 
    RX Deplorable

"Rod Rosenstein is intractably conflicted in this investigation. And as brave patriots like Kash Patel work hard for the Congress to expose the corruption and the bias then they’re threatened by Rod Rosenstein? This is outrageous. Kash Patel was in my office concerned for the fact that he as a staff member was doing his job and then somehow had a different branch of government bringing these threats upon him… Look, I’m sick and tired of Rod Rosenstein’s games. I think we need to impeach Rosenstein. He won’t turn over documents. He signed a FISA renewal against the President of the United States. And frankly if we don’t step up and defend our institution then what good is the Congress anyway?"

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Congress is irrelevant, they can't arrest, prosicute, or even indict. All they're good for is lip service.

Congress to Rosenstein, release the documents we asked for.

Rosenstein to Congress, go fuck yourself.

Congress, well all righty then.

RX Local
    FBI agent Strzok texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president, IG report reveals.