Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: My Condolences to tmader7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 My Condolences to tmader7 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Our very tmader7 apparently went down in net worth from a little under half $500 million about a year ago to a meager $38 million this year.

    I'm so sorry for your financial losses and struggles man.



    Lol fraud.
     

  2. #2  
    RX Junior UnderSiege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    2,098
    He doesn't have to prove anything to you.... lol
     

  3. #3  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Lol what a fucking joke.
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,509
    Sam take siege jockstrap out your mouth we couldn't hear you?
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Classic hypocritical stockroach

    Cries when I comment on one of his fraud’s friend’s threads, then comes to my thread.


    Stocksucker back at it again . Biggest hypocrite and pussy on the site.
     

  6. #6  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Lol the guy tries to deflect his lie by saying I don’t live in Palo Alto.

    I challenge him to bet any dollar amount and he walks away lmao

    always seems to not respond when the challenge is made and it’s time to tell the truth. Interesting
     

  7. #7  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,176
    Lol
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    90,731
    Does Tmader own a private jet?
     

  9. #9  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    I’m sorry if Undersiege and I come off as annoying assholes at times, but at least we are being honest and calling out these frauds.
     

  10. #10  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I’m sorry if Undersiege and I come off as annoying assholes at times, but at least we are being honest and calling out these frauds.
    Not all of them, why are you just picking and choosing? There are others why not call them out too. If you are gonna police 1 you have to do them all right? To be fair and all siege?
     

  11. #11  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Not all of them, why are you just picking and choosing? There are others why not call them out too. If you are gonna police 1 you have to do them all right? To be fair and all siege?
    Lol this idiot thinks I’m undersiege. Put money on it that I am. Prove it. Bet any amount and I’ll call it.
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Lol this idiot thinks I’m undersiege. Put money on it that I am. Prove it. Bet any amount and I’ll call it.
    Stop repeating yourself, I have told you if you have something to say spit it out little boy, if not move along. Stop mentioning my name and I will do like everyone else on this sight and ignore your average at best ass.
     

  13. #13  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Stop repeating yourself, I have told you if you have something to say spit it out little boy, if not move along. Stop mentioning my name and I will do like everyone else on this sight and ignore your average at best ass.

    Ahhh you always go this kind of shtick when you know you can’t prove your claim....because you know your claim is bullshit.
     

  14. #14  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,509
    Move along little boy. You have 2 views on your worthless thread upstairs. When will you learn NO ONE is paying attention to your garbage but me. Fuckin clown
     

  15. #15  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Move along little boy. You have 2 views on your worthless thread upstairs. When will you learn NO ONE is paying attention to your garbage but me. Fuckin clown
    Another lie. Can't accept a challenge if his life depended on it
     

  16. #16  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Another lie. Can't accept a challenge if his life depended on it
    Spit it out boy. What you trying to say? I'll put your little ass in the corner.
     

  17. #17  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Spit it out boy. What you trying to say? I'll put your little ass in the corner.
    Bahahahaha sure ya would, pussy.
     

  18. #18  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Go suck tmader7 off for some more of his 38 million monopoly dollars
     

  19. #19  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,509
    Lets see how long you baseball thread last...Here is rooting you get the sweep 0-3 and scram.
     

  20. #20  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Lets see how long you baseball thread last...Here is rooting you get the sweep 0-3 and scram.
    Why would I scram if I go 0-3? I definitely could go 0-3.

    I went 0-3 on a day last week then bounced back with the series parlay. I’m going to continue to post no matter what I do tonight.

    More than you can say.
     

  21. #21  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Why would I scram if I go 0-3? I definitely could go 0-3.

    I went 0-3 on a day last week then bounced back with the series parlay. I’m going to continue to post no matter what I do tonight.

    More than you can say.
    Ghost how many usernames have you had here?
     

  22. #22  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Ghost how many usernames have you had here?
    How many do you think I've had? Post a number. Bet money on it.
     

  23. #23  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    How many do you think I've had? Post a number. Bet money on it.
    You guys are old news, this is getting stupid. No one is betting your stupid fucking ass. You tell me when and where to be for you to call me a pussy to my face. Can you handle that challenge boy? If not move along.
     

  24. #24  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    You guys are old news, this is getting stupid. No one is betting your stupid fucking ass. You tell me when and where to be for you to call me a pussy to my face. Can you handle that challenge boy? If not move along.
    Yeah, I can handle that challenge. I’d call you more than a pussy.
     

  25. #25  
    RX Junior UnderSiege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    2,098
    Sam and Stock ever meet up and you can guarantee I'll be there. You ain't gonna walk around here acting tough bro. Are you serious? I'll take you to my boxing gym, we can do it the right way. Dont be scared bro, if I hit you hard enough you won't feel a thing you'll go to sleep mother fucker
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •