Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: StanfordSam Baseball plays

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. #1 StanfordSam Baseball plays 
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Going to start tracking some of my baseball investments publicly, now with basketball season over.

    6/14

    Braves ML (-155) risking 6.2 units
    Yankees ML (-168) risking 3.36
    Mariners ML (+106) risking 2

    Parlay all 3 (+441) risking 1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    4,626
    Good luck Mariners are for real Swept my Angels Cano who?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Thanks man
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,539
    For a guy who is advocating being selective is the way to win, this is a lot of plays
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    For a guy who is advocating being selective is the way to win, this is a lot of plays
    Definitely above average. Testing the waters more than anything with baseball
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Definitely above average. Testing the waters more than anything with baseball
    Testing the waters with 12+ units out there??? Must be $10/unit
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    Testing the waters with 12+ units out there??? Must be $10/unit
    $100 in this case. Thanks for the support
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    $100 in this case. Thanks for the support
    Pics or it didnt happen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    $100 in this case. Thanks for the support
    Amen to this.


    Picking spots literally IS handicapping

    What is laying $1200 + called?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    Amen to this.


    Picking spots literally IS handicapping

    What is laying $1200 + called?
    How is that not picking spots? I'm just picking more spots on today's slate of games.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Pics or it didnt happen.
    Let's see those Mobdeeper winning Preakness tickets
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,358
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    How is that not picking spots? I'm just picking more spots on today's slate of games.
    I guess you could call passing on the 5 early games and betting 3 of the 4 night games picking spots. Good luck
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    I guess you could call passing on the 5 early games and betting 3 of the 4 night games picking spots. Good luck
    Youre right...that is picking spots. I considered Cleveland OVER earlier...glad I didn’t pull the trigger.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    I can live without $1200 if I go 0-for tonight. Views on how much you’re wagering also all relative. Do you have a problem with people who only make $10 bets?

    I never claimed to be a great capper. I have done well very recently though.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Ill show you the tickets. Let’s put $1300 on it that I made those bets. Another challenge for you, stockroach. Gonna finally take it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I can live without $1200 if I go 0-for tonight. Views on how much you’re wagering also all relative. Do you have a problem with people who only make $10 bets?

    I never claimed to be a great capper. I have done well very recently though.
    I have no problem with whatever people bet. My only hope is that each person stays within their means. It should be fun and not having to sweat out where you are getting your money to pay up
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar View Post
    I have no problem with whatever people bet. My only hope is that each person stays within their means. It should be fun and not having to sweat out where you are getting your money to pay up
    I agree with that, and I am betting within my means. Do you have any action tonight?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Price having his way with these little fishies right now. Come on guys
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Would’ve been nice to finish off the parlay, but solid day overall. We’ll take +3 units.

    Really liked King Felix at home, but Price lived up to the billing tonight. No shame in that loss. I’ll be back tomorrow with at least one play I think. Will have to review the board and pick accordingly. if not, should have something over the weekend. Might focus more on true World Cup, as I see some potential there.

    Cheers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Stats (after 6/14 games)

    2-1 singles
    0-1 parlays

    +3 units
    +19.28% RoI
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    6/15


    Indians ML (-230) risking 4.6 units

    Brewers ML (-135) risking 4.05 units
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Adding for 6/15:

    Mariners ML (-150) risking 4.5 units

    Good luck!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Local tmader7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muleshoe, TX
    Posts
    17,078
    You don't bet shit:

    Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 6/15/18 10:10pm MLB Baseball 912 Los Angeles Dodgers -1 -125* vs San Francisco Giants (D Holland - L must Start R Stripling - R must Start)
    Pending 6/15/18 10:10pm MLB Baseball 924 Seattle Mariners -145* vs Boston Red Sox (R Porcello - R must Start J Paxton - L must Start)

    My night action, and it is real.

    ~T~

    10K
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    You don't bet shit:

    Pending 2 Team Parlay
    Pending 6/15/18 10:10pm MLB Baseball 912 Los Angeles Dodgers -1 -125* vs San Francisco Giants (D Holland - L must Start R Stripling - R must Start)
    Pending 6/15/18 10:10pm MLB Baseball 924 Seattle Mariners -145* vs Boston Red Sox (R Porcello - R must Start J Paxton - L must Start)

    My night action, and it is real.

    ~T~

    10K
    Wake up Tmader, no one here is buying your BS - there are no ferraris there are no friends there is no 38 million there is no 10k parlay
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •