Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Jamie Foxx 'emphatically denies' report he sexually assaulted woman in Las Vegas in 2002

1. #1 Jamie Foxx 'emphatically denies' report he sexually assaulted woman in Las Vegas in 2002 
    Jamie Foxx is refuting a claim he slapped a woman with his penis in Las Vegas 16 years ago.

The “Ray” actor is so adamant the story is “bogus,” he will ask cops to investigate his accuser for allegedly filing a false police report, his lawyer said Wednesday.

“Jamie Foxx emphatically denies that this incident ever occurred,” lawyer Allison Hart said.

Foxx stands accused of sexually assaulting the unidentified woman during a private party in Vegas in 2002.

The woman told TMZ.com she was at the gathering hosted by Foxx when he allegedly tried to get her to perform a lewd act.

She claimed that when she refused, Foxx allegedly struck her in the face with his penis.

The accuser reportedly said that after the alleged assault, she returned to Los Angeles and sought treatment for a panic attack.

Police confirmed a woman accused Foxx of sexual assault in a report filed last Friday.

“A female victim came to the LVMPD and alleged that a sexual assault occurred in the Las Vegas area in 2002 and named Jaime Foxx as the suspect,” Las Vegas police said in a statement.

A police source said the alleged incident was too old for possible criminal charges.

“There was an allegation of a penis slap to the face and possible sexual assault, but this is outside the statute of limitations,” the source told the Daily News. “We did take a report, but there won’t be any investigation or follow-up.”
    Foxx’s attorney said the actor’s reps only learned of the accuser’s allegation when TMZ reached out for comment.

“The alleged incident was not reported to law enforcement in 2002, or at any other time in the last sixteen years until last Friday because the incident never happened,” his lawyer says in her statement.

The accuser reportedly told the website that the #MeToo movement inspired her to finally step forward and file a report. She also claimed she wanted the alleged incident recorded in the event other women were to make similar allegations, TMZ said.

Right, wait 16 years because you see everyone else doing it.

But I'M SURE back then the girl was Thrilled that she was with Jamie Foxx and told all of her friends, I Fu*ked Jamie Foxx

RX Local
    LA prosecutors are reviewing a sexual assault case against Sylvester Stallone. A complaint was filed against the actor last year over alleged sexual misconduct in 1994.

What a joke...24 years ago

RX Local
    I dunno if he assaulted a woman in 2002 in Las Vegas, but his work at the 2002 "Shaq Comedy Roast featuring Emmitt Smith" in LV where he ruined young comedian Doug Williams career was basically assault. Murder almost.

I mean, he destroyed him.

RX Local
    NSFW obviously

​Ouch! Where is the proof that he did dat with his pee pee!

RX Local
    Thought he was gay

RX Local

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling tatehill2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    NSFW obviously

omg,,, jamie,,, lololol,,, dam,, that was brutal,,
    GOLD is the Money of the KINGS, SILVER is the Money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the Money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the Money of the SLAVES!!!

RX Senior
    didn't jamie watch the old roast shows- they would joke about everyone there - seems like jamie- can't take someone making fun of him

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    didn't jamie watch the old roast shows- they would joke about everyone there - seems like jamie- can't take someone making fun of him

I heard Jeff Ross talk about the incident in an interview before and he said that the edit doesn't do justice to how bad Doug was doing. He was bombing really bad, crowd was dead and Jamie just had to step in and go at him for it.

When the Roastmaster general himself says it was necessary then I think we gotta defer to that opinion.

RX Local
    Jeff Ross at same show...

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    Thought he was gay
    He's banging Katie Holmes.

And his daughter is kinda hot.

So i'm gonna go definitely not gay.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    NSFW obviously

That was pretty brutal. That guy should've known a lot sooner that he was outmatched.

I like J. Foxx.

If anyone has not seen Baby Driver they should check it out.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by carl spackler View Post
    He's banging Katie Holmes.

And his daughter is kinda hot.

So i'm gonna go definitely not gay.
    she is just a cover for both Cruise and Fox being gay

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    she is just a cover for both Cruise and Fox being gay
    Well I guess if you wish hard enough you can make it so, but that doesn't change the fact that both of them are probably out of your league.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by carl spackler View Post
    Well I guess if you wish hard enough you can make it so, but that doesn't change the fact that both of them are probably out of your league.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kysdc.c...end-video/amp/