Lol, numerous Governors, including Repubs, give a big FU to Twittler

Search

Tokens
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article213488204.html

Governors pull National Guard over immigration policy

BY BRIAN WITTEAssociated Press

June 19, 2018 09:40 PM
Updated 2 hours 23 minutes ago

ANNAPOLIS, MD. The governors of multiple East Coast states have announced that they will not deploy National Guard resources near the U.S.-Mexico border, a largely symbolic but politically significant rejection of the Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" immigration policy that has resulted in children being separated from their families.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, announced Tuesday morning on his Twitter account that he has ordered four crewmembers and a helicopter to immediately return from where they were stationed in New Mexico.
"Until this policy of separating children from their families has been rescinded, Maryland will not deploy any National Guard resources to the border," Hogan tweeted.

Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker, who like Hogan is a Republican governor in a blue state, on Monday reversed a decision to send a National Guard helicopter to the border, citing the Trump administration's "cruel and inhuman" policy.
Help us deliver journalism that makes a difference in our community.

Our journalism takes a lot of time, effort, and hard work to produce. If you read and enjoy our journalism, please consider subscribing today.
On the Democratic side, governors in Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, New York and Virginia have all indicated their refusal to send Guard resources to assist with immigration-related issues.The resources in question from each state are relatively small, so the governors' actions aren't likely to have a huge practical impact. But they are a strong symbolic political gesture, said Mileah Kromer, the director of the Sarah T. Hughes field Politics Center at Goucher College in Towson, Maryland."I think at a time when you have a large percentage of the country questioning the leadership of the Trump administration, it certainly is a moment for the governors across the country to show leadership, particularly at a time when this is so divisive," Kromer said.The forced separation of migrant children from their parents has fueled criticism across the political spectrum and sparked nationwide protests of President Donald Trump's immigration policies."Ever since our founding - and even before - our nation has been a beacon for families seeking freedom and yearning for a better life," Democratic New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy said Tuesday as he signed an executive order prohibiting the use of state resources. "President Trump has turned this promise on its head by doubling down on his inhumane and cruel policy of separating families."In New York, Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Monday reiterated a decision he first made earlier this year to not send Guard resources to the border to assist with immigration-related duties. He's also asked for a federal investigation of the policy relating to the separation of the children from their families.Delaware Gov. John Carney, a Democrat, said he turned down a request he received on Tuesday to send National Guard troops to the southwest border, while the Democratic governors of Virginia and North Carolina said they would recall Guard members and equipment they already had sent to the border."If President Trump revokes the current inhumane policy of separating children from their parents, Delaware will be first in line to assist our sister states in securing the border," Carney said in a statement.Governors are not the only ones taking action: Mayors from across the U.S. announced plans to travel to the Texas border on Thursday to protest the "zero tolerance" policy. The mayors will gather at a point of entry near where migrant minors began arriving at a tent-like shelter last week.The U.S. Conference of Mayors last week unanimously passed a resolution registering its opposition to separating children from their families at the border.

Tokens
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article213488204.html

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, announced Tuesday morning on his Twitter account that he has ordered four crewmembers and "Until this policy of separating children from their families has been rescinded, Maryland will not deploy any National Guard resources to the border," Hogan tweeted.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/us/maryland-couple-youtube-prank-videos.html Children Taken From Maryland Couple After YouTube ‘Prank’ Videos

https://www.marylanddivorcelawyer-b...te-due-maryland-not-childs-home-state-uccjea/ Father Loses in Custody Dispute Due to Maryland Not Being the Child’s ‘Home State’ Under UCCJEA

So I am assuming that NONE of those Maryland National Guard soldiers have children they were separated from when they were deployed to the border? OR did the children go with them?

Handicapper
Tokens
Fake news

Tokens
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/03/us/maryland-couple-youtube-prank-videos.html Children Taken From Maryland Couple After YouTube ‘Prank’ Videos

https://www.marylanddivorcelawyer-b...te-due-maryland-not-childs-home-state-uccjea/ Father Loses in Custody Dispute Due to Maryland Not Being the Child’s ‘Home State’ Under UCCJEA

So I am assuming that NONE of those Maryland National Guard soldiers have children they were separated from when they were deployed to the border? OR did the children go with them?

Wtf does any of that have to do with the actions by the numerous governors, you idiot? Plus, you're still deflecting, you thick legged, boulder headed, lard ass runt. C'mon, run that poll, Smart Guy, see how many people agree with your brilliant conclusion "...except for this new one(charge vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses), which is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." ROTFLMAO!!!!! Yeah, two different people-neither of whom happened to be facing about 100 years in jail-just both happened to have reported that Mr. double-jail-anklet-converted-to-handcuffs tried to suborn perjury, but, don't tell me, let me guess, THEY are both lying, and the freshly minted jailbird facing 40 counts is the Shining Beacon of Truth, right?

Your stupidity really knows no bounds, does it?

What happened to ignoring my posts?

Why does Dump care if Cohen flips if he's innocent? You've been running away from THAT question like the gutless twat that you are for weeks, I wonder why?

And, why was Dump paying Cohen's legal fees, when Cohen 1) isn't a part of Dump's administration 2) wasn't a part of his campaign 3) did only a tiny fraction of work(according to Dump) for him? Slapping-silly90))Loser!@#0kth)(&^azzkick(&^:madasshol:trx-smly0:fckmad::tongue2::Countdown

Tokens
Wtf does any of that have to do with the actions by the numerous governors, you idiot? /QUOTE]

Ummmm, because the Governor said - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, announced Tuesday morning on his Twitter account that he has ordered four crewmembers and "Until this policy of separating children from their families has been rescinded, Maryland will not deploy any National Guard resources to the border," Hogan tweeted

And in his state, I posted 2 simple stories of US Citizens, who live in Maryland (his own state) that had children separated from their parents. ALSO... Those National Guard Soldiers he sent to the border I assume have no children, or he let their children go with them, since he is against separating children from parents.... Otherwise, he might be a political hypocrite....

On a side note... OVER 2.7 million children are separated from a parent in jail here in the US!!! And yet, no outrage?

Tokens
Wtf does any of that have to do with the actions by the numerous governors, you idiot? /QUOTE]

Ummmm, because the Governor said - Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, a Republican, announced Tuesday morning on his Twitter account that he has ordered four crewmembers and "Until this policy of separating children from their families has been rescinded, Maryland will not deploy any National Guard resources to the border," Hogan tweeted

And in his state, I posted 2 simple stories of US Citizens, who live in Maryland (his own state) that had children separated from their parents. ALSO... Those National Guard Soldiers he sent to the border I assume have no children, or he let their children go with them, since he is against separating children from parents.... Otherwise, he might be a political hypocrite....

On a side note... OVER 2.7 million children are separated from a parent in jail here in the US!!! And yet, no outrage?

Your comparison of those 2 stories to those of children, even babies(who, along with girls, are being hidden from the public by Twittler, for obvious reasons), shows, just how stupid you are. Plus, you're still deflecting, you thick legged, boulder headed, lard ass runt. C'mon, run that poll, Smart Guy, see how many people agree with your brilliant conclusion "...except for this new one(charge vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses), which is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." ROTFLMAO!!!!! Yeah, two different people-neither of whom happened to be facing about 100 years in jail-just both happened to have reported that Mr. double-jail-anklet-converted-to-handcuffs tried to suborn perjury, but, don't tell me, let me guess, THEY are both lying, and the freshly minted jailbird facing 40 counts is the Shining Beacon of Truth, right?

Why does Dump care if Cohen flips if he's innocent? You've been running away from THAT question like the gutless twat that you are for weeks, I wonder why?

And, why was Dump paying Cohen's legal fees, when Cohen 1) isn't a part of Dump's administration 2) wasn't a part of his campaign 3) did only a tiny fraction of work(according to Dump) for him? Slapping-silly90))Loser!@#0kth)(&^azzkick(&^:madasshol:trx-smly0:fckmad::tongue2::Countdown

Tokens
Your comparison of those 2 stories to those of children, even babies(who, along with girls, are being hidden from the public by Twittler, for obvious reasons), shows, just how stupid you are.

So, if separating children from their parents is so bad,,, why are parents sent to jail? Why are military parents sent on deployments? Why are foreign aid workers sent overseas?

Why did the Governor send Maryland National Guard soldiers to the border? Did he check to make sure they had no children to be separated from them first?

BTW this is a thread on the governor recalling troops because children are being separated from their parents.... If you want to talk about other topics, make those threads, and talk about those in those threads. Please try and have a rational discussion on a single topic, without deflections or insults.

Tokens
So, if separating children from their parents is so bad,,, why are parents sent to jail? Why are military parents sent on deployments? Why are foreign aid workers sent overseas?

Why did the Governor send Maryland National Guard soldiers to the border? Did he check to make sure they had no children to be separated from them first?

BTW this is a thread on the governor recalling troops because children are being separated from their parents.... If you want to talk about other topics, make those threads, and talk about those in those threads. Please try and have a rational discussion on a single topic, without deflections or insults.

It's impossible to have a rationale discussion with a moron. The questions and comparisons you make above with people whose children are forcibly taken from them, taken, who knows where, are incredibly stupid-ESPECIALLY with those who are seeking asylum and aren't breaking the law. Plus, you're still deflecting, you thick legged, boulder headed, lard ass runt. C'mon, run that poll, Smart Guy, see how many people agree with your brilliant conclusion "...except for this new one(charge vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses), which is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." ROTFLMAO!!!!! Yeah, two different people-neither of whom happened to be facing about 100 years in jail-just both happened to have reported that Mr. double-jail-anklet-converted-to-handcuffs tried to suborn perjury, but, don't tell me, let me guess, THEY are both lying, and the freshly minted jailbird facing 40 counts is the Shining Beacon of Truth, right?

Tokens
Breaking news:

if you do not try to cross the border illegally, you will not be separated from your children.

Tokens
president-donald-trump-speaks-during-a-national-federation-of-75th-picture-id978781638

Before going any further today, I want to take a moment to address something you’ve been reading a lot about: the illegal immigration crisis on our southern border. It’s been going on for many, many decades and many years. And it has its ups and its downs. And all we need is good legislation, and we can have it taken care of. And we have to get the Democrats to go ahead and work with us. Because as a result of Democrat-supported loopholes in our federal laws, most illegal immigrant families and minors from Central America who arrive unlawfully at the border cannot be detained together or removed together, only released.

These are crippling loopholes that cause family separation, which we don’t want. As a result of these loopholes, roughly half a million illegal immigrant family units and minors from Central America have been released into the United States since 2014 at unbelievably great taxpayer expense. Nobody knows how much we’re paying for this monstrosity that’s been created over the years — legislation that nobody has any idea what they’re doing. They don’t even know what it means. And you have to see this; it’s a mile high.

Child smugglers exploit the loopholes, and they gain illegal entry into the United States, putting countless children in danger on the perilous trek to the United States. They come up through Mexico. Mexico does nothing for us. You hear it here: They do nothing for us. They could stop it. They have very, very strong laws. Try staying in Mexico for a couple of days. See how long that lasts. Okay? (Laughter and applause.)

Tokens
105282103-RTX69ZQA.600x400.jpg

Under current law, we have only two policy options to respond to this massive crisis: We can either release all illegal immigrant families and minors who show up at the border from Central America, or we can arrest the adults for the federal crime of illegal entry. Those are the only two options. Totally open borders or criminal prosecution for law breaking. And you want to be able to do that. We don’t want people pouring into our country. We want them to come in through the process, through the legal system. And we want, ultimately, a merit-based system where people come in based on merit. (Applause.)

Keep in mind, those who apply for asylum, legally, at ports of entry, are not prosecuted. The fake news media back there doesn’t talk about that. (Laughter and applause.) They’re fake. They are helping — they are helping these smugglers and these traffickers like nobody would believe. They know it. They know exactly what they’re doing and it should be stopped — because what’s going on is very unfair to the people of our country. And they violate the law. People that come in violate the law. They endanger their children in the process. And frankly, they endanger all of our children.

You see what happens with MS-13, where your sons and daughters are attacked violently. Kids that never even heard of such a thing are being attacked violently, not with guns, but with knives because it’s much more painful. Inconceivable — here we are talking about business — inconceivable that we even have to talk about MS-13 and other gangs. They attack violently, the most painful way possible. And a bullet is too quick. And we’re allowing these people into our country? Not with me. We’re taking them out by the thousands. (Applause.) We’re taking them out by the thousands.

So what I’m asking Congress to do is to give us a third option, which we have been requesting since last year — the legal authority to detain and promptly remove families together as a unit. We have to be able to do this. This is the only solution to the border crisis. We have to stop child smuggling. This is the way to do it.

Tokens
president-donald-trump-addresses-the-national-federation-of-75th-picture-id978779670

And ultimately, we have to have a real border — not judges. Thousands and thousands of judges they want to hire. Who are these people? When we vet a single federal judge, it goes through a big process. Everybody that’s ever met her or him — they come, they complain, they don’t complain. They say he’s brilliant; she’s brilliant; he’s not smart enough to be a judge. Now we’re hiring thousands and thousands. What country does this? Judges. (Laughter.) I won’t say it. I refuse to say it. I hope they picked that up back there. (Laughter.) They won’t.

No, what — seriously, what country does it? They said, “Sir, we’d like to hire about five or six-thousand more judges.” Five or six-thousand? Now, can you imagine the graft that must take place? You’re all small business owners, so I know you can imagine a thing like that would happen. But here’s a guy — they say, “Could you please be a judge? Come on, get it.” They line up to be a judge. It’s horrible.

We don’t want judges; we want security on the border. We don’t want people coming in. We want them to come in through a legal process like everybody else that’s waiting to come into our country. (Applause.)

And it got so crazy that all of these thousands — we now have thousands of judges — border judges — thousands and thousands. And, by the way, when we release the people they never come back to the judge anyway. They’re gone. They’re in your system. That’s it. If they’re good, that’s great. And if they’re bad, you’ll have killings, you’ll have murders, you’ll have this, you’ll have that, and you’ll have crime. You’ll have crime.

Tokens
president-donald-trump-addresses-the-national-federation-of-75th-picture-id978779680

And remember, these countries that we give tremendous foreign aid to in many cases, they send these people up and they’re not sending their finest. Does that sound familiar? (Laughter.) Remember I made that speech and I was badly criticized? “Oh it’s so terrible, what he said.” Turned out I was 100 percent right. That’s why I got elected. (Laughter and applause.)

We want a great country. We want a country with heart. But when people come up, they have to know they can’t get in, otherwise it’s never going to stop. Whether it was President Bush, President Obama, President Clinton — same policies. They can’t get them changed because both sides are always fighting.

This is maybe a great chance to have a change. But one of them says we want to hire 5,000 more judges. I don’t want judges. I want border security. I don’t want to try people. I don’t want people coming in. Do you know, if a person comes in and puts one foot on our ground, it’s essentially “welcome to America, welcome to our country.” You never get them out, because they take their name, they bring the name down, they file it, then they let the person go; they say show back up to court in one year from now. One year. But here’s the thing: That in itself is ridiculous. Like 3 percent come back.

The other thing they have is they have professional lawyers. Some are for good, others are do-gooders, and others are bad people. And they tell these people exactly what to say. They say, “Say the following:” — they write it down — “I am being harmed in my country. My country is extremely dangerous. I fear for my life.” “Say that. Congratulations. You’ll never be removed.” This is given to them by lawyers who are waiting for them to come up. And they’re not all bad people. They’re impractical people.

But, in a way, that’s cheating because they’re giving them statements. They’re not coming up for that reason. They’re coming up for many other reasons and sometimes for that reason.

Tokens
5b2953ebc5ed2.image.jpg

There’s been a 1,700 percent increase in asylum claims over the last 10 years. Think of that. Think of that. We’re a great country but you can’t do that. Smugglers know how the system works. They game the system; they game it. It’s so easy for them. They’re smart. They didn’t go to the Wharton School of Finance. (Laughter.) But you know what? They’re really smart.

The United States has just surpassed Germany as having the most asylum seekers of any nation on Earth. Can you image that? Can you image? And Germany — we talk about Germany — they allowed millions of people in. And, by the way, their crime, from the time they started, is up more than 10 percent. And that’s one of the reasons it’s at that level is because they don’t like reporting that kind of crime, so they put it down as different kind of crime. But their crime is up more than 10 percent since they started taking them in.

I heard somebody said that Crooked Hillary Clinton was questioning that statistic. She said, “It’s not true. It’s not true.” Didn’t she already have her chance? I mean, I’ve — (laughter and applause). I’ll tell you what, when you read the IG report with these really dishonest people — and I was never a deep-state guy, but let me tell you, we got some bad people that are doing bad things. But when you read that IG report about how she got away with what she got away with, it’s a disgrace. It’s a total disgrace. (Applause.)

And you ought to see the hearings that are right now on television but that folks are being — you know, they’re going on to the mainstream, fake news media. They want to focus on immigration because they want to keep the cameras away from the hearings because those hearings are not good for them. In fact, they’re a disaster for them. The whole thing is a scam. It’s a scam. And what’s happened is a disgrace.

Tokens
LYNXMPEE5I1OY_L.jpg

So we have a House that’s getting ready to finalize an immigration package that they’re going to brief me on later, and that I’m going to make changes to. We have one chance to get it right. We might as well get it right, or let’s just keep it going. But let’s do it right. We have a chance. We want to solve this problem. We want to solve family separation. I don’t want children taken away from parents. And when you prosecute the parents for coming in illegally, which should happen, you have to take the children away. Now, we don’t have to prosecute them. But then we’re not prosecuting them for coming in illegally. That’s not good.

We want to end the border crisis by finally giving us the legal authorities and the resources to detain and remove illegal immigrant families all together and bring them back to their country. We have to bring them back to their country.

Now, think of all that aid that we give some of these countries. Hundreds of millions of dollars we give to some of these countries, and they send them up. Well, I’m going to go, very shortly, for authorization that when countries abuse us by sending their people up — not their best — we’re not going to give any more aid to those countries. Why the hell should we? Why should we? (Applause.)

So this is a responsible, commonsense approach that all lawmakers should embrace — Democrats and Republicans. And remember, we need the Democrats. People say, “Oh, you have the majority.” Well, in the Senate, we have 1, but you need 60. So we’ll be at — if we get 100 percent, we’ll be at 51. A hundred percent, we’ll be at 51. So we need nine votes. We need 10, 12, 13 votes. We have to have Democrat support because we need to go not just a majority, unfortunately, which we could get. We need to go to 60 — 60 out of 100. We need Democrat support.

Tokens
AB66A272-94B4-4917-9C45-D811CA6577B8_cx0_cy10_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

They don’t want to give it, because Democrats love open borders. Let the whole world come in. Let the whole world. MS-13 gang members from all over the place, come on in — we have open borders. And they view that possibly intelligently, except that it’s destroying our country. They view that as potential voters. Someday they’re going to vote for Democrats. Because they can’t win on their policies, which are horrible. They found that out in the last presidential election. (Laughter and applause.) In fact, their only policy was that Donald Trump is a bad guy, he’s a bad person. Vote against Trump. And they said it so many — hundreds of millions of dollars of negative ads. Nobody has ever been hit like that. I used to go home — I started disliking myself. It’s true. (Laughter.) I said, “Man, am I that bad?” (Laughter.)

The problem is they never told anybody what they’re doing. They didn’t talk about tax cuts. By the way, they want to take away your tax cuts, and they want to substantially increase your taxes. They didn’t talk about crime. All they talked about was Trump. So when people got to the booth, they said, “Ah, we’re going to vote Democrat. We’re going to vote” — but then they get up, they said, “But what does she stand for? What do they stand for?” They just hate Trump. “No, I’m going with Trump.” And that’s what happened. (Laughter.) We got tremendous Democrat support. It was a beautiful thing. That was a beautiful night. Do you agree? That was a beautiful night. That was some night. (Applause.) That was some night.

But you have to stand for something, and you have to stand for safety and security of our country. We can’t let people pour in. They’ve got to go through the process. And maybe it’s politically correct, or maybe it’s not. We got to stop separation of the families. But politically correct or not, we have a country that needs security, that needs safety, that has to be protected. (Applause.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billcunninghamhomeloans
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com