Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Wager-UnderSiege won't post plays and record the rest of the year without bragging!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. #1 Wager-UnderSiege won't post plays and record the rest of the year without bragging! 
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,291
    He does have an appropriate username as
    many things are under siege

    YOUR MIND
    your decency
    your humility
    your credibility

    So here is the wager.

    You post your plays, amounts and results
    with bragging about your wins.

    If you do I will donate to mental health awareness.

    If you can't-go get help.

    Total credit to people like ChevyCola, BZ
    G.Money, TY Bounce and many others who post
    plays and keep track without bitching too much about
    bad beats or bragging about winners.

    We know one of the reasons why you post like you do.

    You are like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

    And as long as you get people to respond to you then
    you will keep whining and kicking on the floor.

    Too bad we all don't just walk past you and not look at
    you or say a word. Just like a child you would eventually
    quit your little show.

    Sadly, this is the world we live in now.

    I do feel sorry for you and many others who act like you
    because you can't help yourself and have issues that need
    to be resolved.

    BOL to all those who post with class whether they win or lose!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,302
    Some people cant stand to see someone winning consistently... which is exactly what I do.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    10,477
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Looks like someone's got a crush on me. I'm not into older women, though. Please move along sweetie.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    22,295
    She only has eyes for Baronman
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    montauk the end
    Posts
    1,954
    Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    10,477
    Older. Lol I'm only 52
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX SemiGod Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    10,375
    Sunny...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Some people cant stand to see someone winning consistently... which is exactly what I do.
    You ask for challengers in your round about rants/bumping your chest...you aren’t shit, nor are your 1200 posts with90% bumping your chest or cussing someone out... just simply stating, I will play, we can do a week contest, monthly.. I personally don’t care...I will send my money to BAS, who has more then proven to be the best treasurer on this site...what do you say? 1k head to head?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East Bay, No California
    Posts
    8,816
    Why do you guys waste your time with this ass hat??

    The only thing he consistently does is jerk himself off on this board and act like an asshole.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by kywildcats1212 View Post
    You ask for challengers in your round about rants/bumping your chest...you arenít shit, nor are your 1200 posts with90% bumping your chest or cussing someone out... just simply stating, I will play, we can do a week contest, monthly.. I personally donít care...I will send my money to BAS, who has more then proven to be the best treasurer on this site...what do you say? 1k head to head?
    1K head to head hmmm... interesting. Baseball has too much variance in the lines. Come see me when the NFL starts. I will go head to head against you ATS. I'll take your money, sure.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Just do it now with baseball and World Cup
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Just do it now with baseball and World Cup
    Nahhh, I'm the champ - I call the shots. No one's beating me heads up ATS in the NFL.

    I'm the A side , I make the calls.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Nahhh, I'm the champ - I call the shots. No one's beating me heads up ATS in the NFL.

    I'm the A side , I make the calls.
    Of course this fucking clown wants to back down now and put it off till fall. Hahaha what a joke you are siege. For sure #1 joke going at Therx right now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Of course this fucking clown wants to back down now and put it off till fall. Hahaha what a joke you are siege. For sure #1 joke going at Therx right now.
    Of all the people in the world to be commenting on backing down, coming from you that really is funny. I'm not backing down, I'm gonna take this guys money.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    1K head to head hmmm... interesting. Baseball has too much variance in the lines. Come see me when the NFL starts. I will go head to head against you ATS. I'll take your money, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Nahhh, I'm the champ - I call the shots. No one's beating me heads up ATS in the NFL.

    I'm the A side , I make the calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Of all the people in the world to be commenting on backing down, coming from you that really is funny. I'm not backing down, I'm gonna take this guys money.
    So an actual challenge instead of your fictitious claims of many challengers and you back down?? I thought you were the king? Who is the nobody now?

    and if you want the nfl football action, put up your money, 2 different contests... 200 and 500 entry... 200 pool paid a little over 11k for 1st!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by kywildcats1212 View Post
    So an actual challenge instead of your fictitious claims of many challengers and you back down?? I thought you were the king? Who is the nobody now?

    and if you want the nfl football action, put up your money, 2 different contests... 200 and 500 entry... 200 pool paid a little over 11k for 1st!
    No no you said head to head. You asked for a challenge and this is what I'm giving you. I'm not backing down. I'm granting you your wish. One thousand dollars is what grabbed my attention... its head to head ats in the NFL for a grand or hit the road, jack!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    No no you said head to head. You asked for a challenge and this is what I'm giving you. I'm not backing down. I'm granting you your wish. One thousand dollars is what grabbed my attention... its head to head ats in the NFL for a grand or hit the road, jack!
    Its baseball season bud, you know what we have been talking about the last few days!!!! And what you have been self proclaiming yourself as the “king”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    Do both Siege!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    680
    You can do whatever you want Siege, just think there's no harm in accepting the baseball challenge.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Do both Siege!
    He won’t do either one...he’s just here to post non sense, bump his chest, go on rants and bash everyone, etc... basically ruining shit for the good posters here...nobody wants to see this crap
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by kywildcats1212 View Post
    He won’t do either one...he’s just here to post non sense, bump his chest, go on rants and bash everyone, etc... basically ruining shit for the good posters here...nobody wants to see this crap
    Keep runnin from my challenge, I knew you weren't worthy. I issued you my terms and you backed down like a bitch... I'm beating my chest right now at another challenger to back down.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    34,778
    Timmy Rules,

    Thanks for the meaningful words. Hopefully they mean something to UnderSeige, but I highly doubt it.

    Guys, it's pretty simple. All you have to do is REPORT a post, so mods can further investigate the nonsense. We have the ability to report, they'll have the ability to review the situation, and do what's necessary to make this a clean site to navigate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Do both Siege!
    Clowns
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    22,295
















    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •