Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump probably molested Ivanka

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post

Anybody that argues otherwise is a clown or is bias. The way he talks about women. The way he's talked about Ivanka and how hot she is. You know something went on there. Lol. If Trump was black or a Democrat Republicans would be all over the creepy pics with Ivanka and the comments.

Republicans are so hypocritical and bias it's sad.

Donald Trump pressured his daughter Ivanka to get breast implants to enhance her looks while she pursued a modeling career, according to new claims in a book on the first family.
    “Donald wanted it for her, bad, to the point where he suggested to friends that breast implants might help her along,” Vanity Fair senior reporter Emily Jane Fox writes in “Born Trump.”
    Mortified by the prospect, the future president’s sister, Maryanne, asked one of her brother’s pals to talk him out of letting Ivanka go under the knife, according to a People report on the tell-all.
    “When his friend confronted him about it, he denied that [Ivanka] was getting implants,” Fox writes. “At the end of the call, he asked, ‘Why not, though?’ ”
    The busty revelation is the latest amid several cringe-worthy comments Trump has made about his eldest daughter in recent years.
    During a 2006 appearance with Ivanka on “The View,” Trump was asked how he’d react if his daughter posed for Playboy.
    “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine,” he said.
    “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”
    That same year, Howard Stern told Trump on his show that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever” and asked if she had received breast implants.
    “She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump replied about his then-25-year-old daughter. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”
    Three years earlier, Trump bragged about Ivanka’s body on “The Howard Stern Show.”
    “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka,” he gushed. “My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot of money as a model — a tremendous amount.”
    And when Ivanka was hosting the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, Trump asked the then-Miss Universe about his 16-year-old: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
    In her tome, Fox also said Trump used Ivanka as a “human shield” — describing a 1998 episode from when he had just started dating his future wife, Melania.
    Trump was allegedly “fooling around” in his Trump Tower apartment with another woman, “leaving what he described as a mess of twisted sheets in the bedroom and towels smeared with her makeup in the bathroom,” she writes.
    When Melania confronted the allegedly straying Trump about the towels, “he told her that Ivanka had come over that day after a modeling shoot. The makeup, he said, was hers. Just ask her,” Fox claims in the book.
    The author spent about a year following Ivanka — now the president’s senior adviser — and her siblings, as well as interviewing more than 150 of their friends, business partners and former classmates.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/550/1*_bYIVajJ4BqU49ubZHNg5w.jpeg[/IMG]
    CRINGE

Like he always has to hold her near her ass, at least go for the lower back to pretend like you aren't fantasizing about fucking her. (She is pretty hot but this sick fuck is her dad lol)

Are these pics fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Please stop clogging up the thread with Multiple photos. I think 1 or 2 are fine, but 11 ???

Thanks

RX Semi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    Please stop clogging up the thread with Multiple photos. I think 1 or 2 are fine, but 11 ???

Thanks
    Exactly. The guy is as worthless as tits on a nun.
    Welchers are the worst.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Exactly. The guy is as worthless as tits on a nun.
    Cloudy

RX Semi-God
    Two minutes after I post, there's Super Greendicks with a response I can't see.

No life mother fucker. Get out and enjoy life you loser.
    Welchers are the worst.

Banned

Enflameo

Banned

I mean it's not just in the politics room but everywhere. Some of the pics are nice too but to literally flood the forum with stupid pics day in day out? What's the point? It's borderline obsessive.

Banned
    I mean it's not just in the politics room but everywhere. Some of the pics are nice too but to literally flood the forum with stupid pics day in day out? What's the point? It's borderline obsessive.
    Better then your hate threads

Banned
    Hate, fake news = anything you want to deny or disagree with. I guess you welching is also fake news. Let's be children. Let's just all go around calling whatever we don't agree with fake news! Lol.

How many of those 87.847 posts are senseless pics or trolling posts? Lol.

Banned

Thanks
    All of a sudden pictures are a violation?

Say it ain't so....lol

RX Semi-God
    I haven't posted at him or followed him for a month now but the minute I post, he posts. He's the most obsessively stalkerish poster in the history of the RX.

He's old and doesn't leave the RX or honor his wagers here. He's run off longtime good posters here and posts losers in the sports forums.

I don't view is posts now which has made me a much smarter man.
    Welchers are the worst.

Banned
    I haven't posted at him or followed him for a month now but the minute I post, he posts. He's the most obsessively stalkerish poster in the history of the RX.

He's old and doesn't leave the RX or honor his wagers here. He's run off longtime good posters here and posts losers in the sports forums.

I don't view is posts now which has made me a much smarter man.
    Cloudy

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    It's official, he's a full bore asshole

Obviously a democrat and a flaming liberal, although he claims otherwise (they all do, just not proud to be who they are I suppose)

And now, he joins the others like him. These assholes are not worth one second of my time (or yours).
    But, but he doesn't hate Trump. That's got to count for something. No?

Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    This kid is nothing but a trouble making attention whore and is fooling no one. Ignore him and he will go away
    Quote Originally Posted by candy7 View Post
    you are 500% correct as this ass wipe has been nothing but a pathetic,"look at me", attention whore. he contradicts himself in every other post and his arms are not long enough to pat himself on the back. this pedophile bs has really put him over the top. dont engage him and he will ride off into the sunset.
    If that were only true. We conservatives here can't seem to hold our water.

RX Semi-God
    Greendicks posting right after I do. He's obsessive.
    Welchers are the worst.

bad post.

Yep.

Were you saying the same thing when these guys were calling Obama a monkey or Kenyan born Muslim or calling his wife a gorilla etc? Lol.

It's all good dude. Relax.

I actually think Ivanka's hot. I don't know if he molested her or not...just saying there's something definitely off there..I wouldn't be surprised. But no I'm not saying it's fact. Still though...creepy. I don't know man...

I hope he didn't. I don't care about his womanizing or sexist talk. That's all good I'm guilty of that. We all are. But touching your daughter...Even talking about her in a sexual way....Not decent.
    ​OH Ok !

Thanks

11? I count 1.

Banned
    Dave is waiting for him.

Tear him up Dave

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    Yep.

Got guys appalled at what I said about Donald possibly molesting his daughter and people are acting shocked and disgusted yet those same people stood by quietly or joined in when they called Obama racist names or called Michelle a gorilla or took cheap shots at his kids. That's the true face of Republicans. Hypocrites and true evil.

Done. Have a nice night! Lol.

RX Semi-God
    I think we know who had “daddy” issues on this here thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    I think we know who had “daddy” issues on this here thread

Lol...ok...makes sense...?

Banned

One pic is a bad capture...all these pics are a creepy pattern. Cringe city.

It doesn't help that he boasts about how he womanizes women and is a horndog (nothing wrong with that of course but when you joke about incest and have eyes for your daughter apparently..there's something wrong)

Tell me with a straight face you men would take pics with your daughter posing with her like he is repeatedly. What's the need for it? Holding a grown women so low by her ass/waist? What's the point? Cop a cheap feel?

Lets hear what Dafinch thinks about people who post stuff about the past....

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    What does any of that shit posted from the past have to do with what is going on in the here and now? Clueless, dead wrong, morons.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest