Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump probably molested Ivanka

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    The real tragedy is the fact that people genuinely believe THIS is the shit that's gonna sway people to not vote for Trump. People who actually fall for this horse shit and prioritize it weren't gonna vote for the guy anyway.

If anything, it's gonna do the exact opposite. You're just making it easier to like the guy
    Don't worry. Donald Dump is unraveling before our eyes. He'll dig his own grave.

People who fall for this horseshit? What are you talking about. This is why I can't take republicants seriously...do you have any idea how many moronic uneducated clowns fell for donald's many many lies? Horseshit and lie after lie is the main reason he got elected.

He will go down as one of the worst presidents of our time.

I mean he sold out his country to the russians and saudis. He probably pimped out his daughter to Putin. Who knows. The guy would not only fuck his own daughter he's such a pervert but he'd sell her out to the russians for money. Why not? He sold out his country already lol.

(
    Sports is life..all that other stuff is just filler...

Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Id least get the quote right lol

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
    And my personal punching bag here for some more! Lol. Yeah that actual quote is so so different from the meme....by the way you do understand it's a meme right? Relax. Lol. Man I feel badly for you..well..keep swinging I guess. You've struck out everytime but maybe you'll get lucky one day. Although most probably you'll just continue to humiliate yourself.

Again..every notice how nobody ever seems to back you up on any of your weak arguments? You are embarrassing your side. Lol.

Don't waste my time with idiotic nonsense. Lol. Feel dumber for having responded to you.

My personal punching bag...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post

Anybody that argues otherwise is a clown or is bias. The way he talks about women. The way he's talked about Ivanka and how hot she is. You know something went on there. Lol. If Trump was black or a Democrat Republicans would be all over the creepy pics with Ivanka and the comments.

Republicans are so hypocritical and bias it's sad.

Donald Trump pressured his daughter Ivanka to get breast implants to enhance her looks while she pursued a modeling career, according to new claims in a book on the first family.
    “Donald wanted it for her, bad, to the point where he suggested to friends that breast implants might help her along,” Vanity Fair senior reporter Emily Jane Fox writes in “Born Trump.”
    Mortified by the prospect, the future president’s sister, Maryanne, asked one of her brother’s pals to talk him out of letting Ivanka go under the knife, according to a People report on the tell-all.
    “When his friend confronted him about it, he denied that [Ivanka] was getting implants,” Fox writes. “At the end of the call, he asked, ‘Why not, though?’ ”
    The busty revelation is the latest amid several cringe-worthy comments Trump has made about his eldest daughter in recent years.
    During a 2006 appearance with Ivanka on “The View,” Trump was asked how he’d react if his daughter posed for Playboy.
    “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine,” he said.
    “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”
    That same year, Howard Stern told Trump on his show that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever” and asked if she had received breast implants.
    “She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump replied about his then-25-year-old daughter. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”
    Three years earlier, Trump bragged about Ivanka’s body on “The Howard Stern Show.”
    “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka,” he gushed. “My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot of money as a model — a tremendous amount.”
    And when Ivanka was hosting the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, Trump asked the then-Miss Universe about his 16-year-old: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
    In her tome, Fox also said Trump used Ivanka as a “human shield” — describing a 1998 episode from when he had just started dating his future wife, Melania.
    Trump was allegedly “fooling around” in his Trump Tower apartment with another woman, “leaving what he described as a mess of twisted sheets in the bedroom and towels smeared with her makeup in the bathroom,” she writes.
    When Melania confronted the allegedly straying Trump about the towels, “he told her that Ivanka had come over that day after a modeling shoot. The makeup, he said, was hers. Just ask her,” Fox claims in the book.
    The author spent about a year following Ivanka — now the president’s senior adviser — and her siblings, as well as interviewing more than 150 of their friends, business partners and former classmates.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/550/1*_bYIVajJ4BqU49ubZHNg5w.jpeg[/IMG]
    CRINGE

Like he always has to hold her near her ass, at least go for the lower back to pretend like you aren't fantasizing about fucking her. (She is pretty hot but this sick fuck is her dad lol)

There's noway anybody can deny that all this proves he's a sick fuck and something isn't right lol. Delusional...Sad..but ok...

And my personal punching bag here for some more! Lol. Yeah that actual quote is so so different from the meme....by the way you do understand it's a meme right? Relax. Lol. Man I feel badly for you..well..keep swinging I guess. You've struck out everytime but maybe you'll get lucky one day. Although most probably you'll just continue to humiliate yourself.

Again..every notice how nobody ever seems to back you up on any of your weak arguments? You are embarrassing your side. Lol.

Don't waste my time with idiotic nonsense. Lol. Feel dumber for having responded to you.

My personal punching bag...LOL.

So.... by pointing out you posted a meme which isnt correct, somehow makes me the loser in this?

Guessing you need mental help, cause every debate, you cant refute what I said... you just throw out a random insult then say "I won! Your my punching bag!"

Childish, and very liberal of you

If you like, you can come down to Vegas and we can meet at any gym, and Ill be your punching bag in person if you like. Same offer I gave DaFinch, and we can have the RX members wager on it.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

RX Senior
    Don't worry. Donald Dump is unraveling before our eyes. He'll dig his own grave.

People who fall for this horseshit? What are you talking about. This is why I can't take republicants seriously...do you have any idea how many moronic uneducated clowns fell for donald's many many lies? Horseshit and lie after lie is the main reason he got elected.

He will go down as one of the worst presidents of our time.

I mean he sold out his country to the russians and saudis. He probably pimped out his daughter to Putin. Who knows. The guy would not only fuck his own daughter he's such a pervert but he'd sell her out to the russians for money. Why not? He sold out his country already lol.

(
    Now I understand why everyone throws you around down here.

I'm not even a Trump guy; I'm saying to accuse someone of doing something without any sort of evidence is just shameful and desperate. I'm also saying that it's pitiful that people on one side of the political aisle are rooting for their president to be a bad person.

You don't give a shit about whether or not he molested her. You don't give a shit if Kavanaugh assaulted Ford, or anyone else. You just hoped they would be found guilty -- or at least perceived that way-- so that you could gain some political points for the left. You know it's true, and it's fucking disgusting.

In this situation, you probably are rooting for Trump to be a molester because you'd count that as a political win for the left. Not only is there no evidence of him being a molester, but it also is sick that brainwashed morons are rooting for Trump to be one. That's the last thing I'd want to see.
    Where’s the collusion?

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    R2D2 has dysfunctional, unhealthy personalty disorders, maybe he's a victim
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Road is just another one here looking for attention. Ignore him, let him talk to himself and he might go away.

RX Senior
    Stalker aborting his mission cuz things aren't going his way
    Where’s the collusion?

Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Stalker aborting his mission cuz things aren't going his way
    He must be taking a nap.

Great..the 1 sperm covered in shit, crawls out the ass of some skank crack whore, manages to find it's way to her polluted TNUC and she gives birth to a real POS and calls it road2perdition ..........lucky us

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by stretchrunner147 View Post
    Great..the 1 sperm covered in shit, crawls out the ass of some skank crack whore, manages to find it's way to her polluted TNUC and she gives birth to a real POS and calls it road2perdition ..........lucky us
    That's original, and funny, "I like it"
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Not one person has the integrity...Proves my point.

She's cute and I'd fuck her stupid (although it appears somebody already beat me to fucking her stupid...daddy perhaps? probably. Man he messed her up good) but man what the hell is she going on about?

Anybody that argues otherwise is a clown or is bias. The way he talks about women. The way he's talked about Ivanka and how hot she is. You know something went on there. Lol. If Trump was black or a Democrat Republicans would be all over the creepy pics with Ivanka and the comments.

Republicans are so hypocritical and bias it's sad.

Donald Trump pressured his daughter Ivanka to get breast implants to enhance her looks while she pursued a modeling career, according to new claims in a book on the first family.
    “Donald wanted it for her, bad, to the point where he suggested to friends that breast implants might help her along,” Vanity Fair senior reporter Emily Jane Fox writes in “Born Trump.”
    Mortified by the prospect, the future president’s sister, Maryanne, asked one of her brother’s pals to talk him out of letting Ivanka go under the knife, according to a People report on the tell-all.
    “When his friend confronted him about it, he denied that [Ivanka] was getting implants,” Fox writes. “At the end of the call, he asked, ‘Why not, though?’ ”
    The busty revelation is the latest amid several cringe-worthy comments Trump has made about his eldest daughter in recent years.
    During a 2006 appearance with Ivanka on “The View,” Trump was asked how he’d react if his daughter posed for Playboy.
    “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine,” he said.
    “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”
    That same year, Howard Stern told Trump on his show that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever” and asked if she had received breast implants.
    “She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump replied about his then-25-year-old daughter. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”
    Three years earlier, Trump bragged about Ivanka’s body on “The Howard Stern Show.”
    “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka,” he gushed. “My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot of money as a model — a tremendous amount.”
    And when Ivanka was hosting the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, Trump asked the then-Miss Universe about his 16-year-old: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
    In her tome, Fox also said Trump used Ivanka as a “human shield” — describing a 1998 episode from when he had just started dating his future wife, Melania.
    Trump was allegedly “fooling around” in his Trump Tower apartment with another woman, “leaving what he described as a mess of twisted sheets in the bedroom and towels smeared with her makeup in the bathroom,” she writes.
    When Melania confronted the allegedly straying Trump about the towels, “he told her that Ivanka had come over that day after a modeling shoot. The makeup, he said, was hers. Just ask her,” Fox claims in the book.
    The author spent about a year following Ivanka — now the president’s senior adviser — and her siblings, as well as interviewing more than 150 of their friends, business partners and former classmates.

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/550/1*_bYIVajJ4BqU49ubZHNg5w.jpeg[/IMG]
    CRINGE

Like he always has to hold her near her ass, at least go for the lower back to pretend like you aren't fantasizing about fucking her. (She is pretty hot but this sick fuck is her dad lol)

Not one. Not one.