Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump probably molested Ivanka

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. #1 Trump probably molested Ivanka 
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420









    Anybody that argues otherwise is a clown or is bias. The way he talks about women. The way he's talked about Ivanka and how hot she is. You know something went on there. Lol. If Trump was black or a Democrat Republicans would be all over the creepy pics with Ivanka and the comments.

    Republicans are so hypocritical and bias it's sad.

    Donald Trump pressured his daughter Ivanka to get breast implants to enhance her looks while she pursued a modeling career, according to new claims in a book on the first family.
    “Donald wanted it for her, bad, to the point where he suggested to friends that breast implants might help her along,” Vanity Fair senior reporter Emily Jane Fox writes in “Born Trump.”
    Mortified by the prospect, the future president’s sister, Maryanne, asked one of her brother’s pals to talk him out of letting Ivanka go under the knife, according to a People report on the tell-all.
    “When his friend confronted him about it, he denied that [Ivanka] was getting implants,” Fox writes. “At the end of the call, he asked, ‘Why not, though?’ ”
    The busty revelation is the latest amid several cringe-worthy comments Trump has made about his eldest daughter in recent years.
    During a 2006 appearance with Ivanka on “The View,” Trump was asked how he’d react if his daughter posed for Playboy.
    “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine,” he said.
    “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”
    That same year, Howard Stern told Trump on his show that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever” and asked if she had received breast implants.
    “She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump replied about his then-25-year-old daughter. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”
    Three years earlier, Trump bragged about Ivanka’s body on “The Howard Stern Show.”
    “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka,” he gushed. “My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot of money as a model — a tremendous amount.”
    And when Ivanka was hosting the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, Trump asked the then-Miss Universe about his 16-year-old: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
    In her tome, Fox also said Trump used Ivanka as a “human shield” — describing a 1998 episode from when he had just started dating his future wife, Melania.
    Trump was allegedly “fooling around” in his Trump Tower apartment with another woman, “leaving what he described as a mess of twisted sheets in the bedroom and towels smeared with her makeup in the bathroom,” she writes.
    When Melania confronted the allegedly straying Trump about the towels, “he told her that Ivanka had come over that day after a modeling shoot. The makeup, he said, was hers. Just ask her,” Fox claims in the book.
    The author spent about a year following Ivanka — now the president’s senior adviser — and her siblings, as well as interviewing more than 150 of their friends, business partners and former classmates.







    [IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/550/1*_bYIVajJ4BqU49ubZHNg5w.jpeg[/IMG]
    CRINGE







    Like he always has to hold her near her ass, at least go for the lower back to pretend like you aren't fantasizing about fucking her. (She is pretty hot but this sick fuck is her dad lol)

    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    25,663
    And ur just being stupid now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Hershey bar was useless for 8 years
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    64,056
    It's official, he's a full bore asshole

    Obviously a democrat and a flaming liberal, although he claims otherwise (they all do, just not proud to be who they are I suppose)

    And now, he joins the others like him. These assholes are not worth one second of my time (or yours).
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Semi-God Coldweather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    26,701
    What ! Ouch ! That is a bad thing to say dawg! Shame on u !Wrong and bad!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    It's official, he's a full bore asshole

    Obviously a democrat and a flaming liberal, although he claims otherwise (they all do, just not proud to be who they are I suppose)

    And now, he joins the others like him. These assholes are not worth one second of my time (or yours).
    It's official. You're a hypocrite and a bias delusional extremist righty like your buddies. If this was Obama or any other Democrat in these pics you'd be all over it. We both know there's something unnatural about his relationship with Ivanka. (she's hot though. I'd ram her all week from behind. Lacking a little sex appeal but she makes up for it in beauty)

    Little willy you aren't worth my time either. You're the worst kind. A bias hypocrite with a disgusting agenda. Also, you aren't very bright. You are no different than the other couple unintelligent clowns that spew bias, hypocritical nonsense. You don't understand politics but love to play armchair quarterback. It'd be comical if it weren't so pathetic.

    Said it before, arguing with extremist rightys like you is like arguing with children (although I shouldn't defame children like that) there's no point.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,063
    Guess this is the new issue... since the "Children in cages" didnt work

    "Trump is a molester and pedophile!"
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,063
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    "Trump is a molester and pedophile

    Sure that could be this week's theme.

    Put nothing past scumbag Democrats
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Trump murdered someone in 1977
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Trump was friendly with the son of sam
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,462
    This kid is nothing but a trouble making attention whore and is fooling no one. Ignore him and he will go away
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    18,804
    Yeah the communist democrats would love for that to be true but you lose again!....#MAGA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldweather View Post
    What ! Ouch ! That is a bad thing to say dawg! Shame on u !Wrong and bad!
    Were you saying the same thing when these guys were calling Obama a monkey or Kenyan born Muslim or calling his wife a gorilla etc? Lol.

    It's all good dude. Relax.

    I actually think Ivanka's hot. I don't know if he molested her or not...just saying there's something definitely off there..I wouldn't be surprised. But no I'm not saying it's fact. Still though...creepy. I don't know man...

    I hope he didn't. I don't care about his womanizing or sexist talk. That's all good I'm guilty of that. We all are. But touching your daughter...Even talking about her in a sexual way....Not decent.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by roadreeler57 View Post
    Yeah the communist democrats would love for that to be true but you lose again!....#MAGA

    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post









    Anybody that argues otherwise is a clown or is bias. The way he talks about women. The way he's talked about Ivanka and how hot she is. You know something went on there. Lol. If Trump was black or a Democrat Republicans would be all over the creepy pics with Ivanka and the comments.

    Republicans are so hypocritical and bias it's sad.

    Donald Trump pressured his daughter Ivanka to get breast implants to enhance her looks while she pursued a modeling career, according to new claims in a book on the first family.
    “Donald wanted it for her, bad, to the point where he suggested to friends that breast implants might help her along,” Vanity Fair senior reporter Emily Jane Fox writes in “Born Trump.”
    Mortified by the prospect, the future president’s sister, Maryanne, asked one of her brother’s pals to talk him out of letting Ivanka go under the knife, according to a People report on the tell-all.
    “When his friend confronted him about it, he denied that [Ivanka] was getting implants,” Fox writes. “At the end of the call, he asked, ‘Why not, though?’ ”
    The busty revelation is the latest amid several cringe-worthy comments Trump has made about his eldest daughter in recent years.
    During a 2006 appearance with Ivanka on “The View,” Trump was asked how he’d react if his daughter posed for Playboy.
    “It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine,” he said.
    “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her. Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”
    That same year, Howard Stern told Trump on his show that Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever” and asked if she had received breast implants.
    “She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” Trump replied about his then-25-year-old daughter. “She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty.”
    Three years earlier, Trump bragged about Ivanka’s body on “The Howard Stern Show.”
    “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka,” he gushed. “My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot of money as a model — a tremendous amount.”
    And when Ivanka was hosting the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, Trump asked the then-Miss Universe about his 16-year-old: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”
    In her tome, Fox also said Trump used Ivanka as a “human shield” — describing a 1998 episode from when he had just started dating his future wife, Melania.
    Trump was allegedly “fooling around” in his Trump Tower apartment with another woman, “leaving what he described as a mess of twisted sheets in the bedroom and towels smeared with her makeup in the bathroom,” she writes.
    When Melania confronted the allegedly straying Trump about the towels, “he told her that Ivanka had come over that day after a modeling shoot. The makeup, he said, was hers. Just ask her,” Fox claims in the book.
    The author spent about a year following Ivanka — now the president’s senior adviser — and her siblings, as well as interviewing more than 150 of their friends, business partners and former classmates.







    [IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/550/1*_bYIVajJ4BqU49ubZHNg5w.jpeg[/IMG]
    CRINGE







    Like he always has to hold her near her ass, at least go for the lower back to pretend like you aren't fantasizing about fucking her. (She is pretty hot but this sick fuck is her dad lol)


    Cringe worthy. She looks so uncomfortable. Especially that limo pic where she looks so awkward with that phony smile. That look in her eyes even today...I don't know man.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    This kid is nothing but a trouble making attention whore and is fooling no one. Ignore him and he will go away
    you are 500% correct as this ass wipe has been nothing but a pathetic,"look at me", attention whore. he contradicts himself in every other post and his arms are not long enough to pat himself on the back. this pedophile bs has really put him over the top. dont engage him and he will ride off into the sunset.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX SemiGod mplastered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    10,440
    Quote Originally Posted by candy7 View Post
    you are 500% correct as this ass wipe has been nothing but a pathetic,"look at me", attention whore. he contradicts himself in every other post and his arms are not long enough to pat himself on the back. this pedophile bs has really put him over the top. dont engage him and he will ride off into the sunset.
    Another bingo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    2,081
    time for the dumbfish treatment
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,533
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    time for the dumbfish treatment
    Does that mean threads about R2P will be started? That’s how you guys ignored DaFinch lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,217
    Good ol' Jaguara. He tried, REALLY TRIED, but his inner libtard just wouldn't allow him to hold it together for 500 posts. Holy cow, has he ever come unglued the last few days.

    Some were fooled...

    "I voted for Trump and want him to succeed! Honest! No, really!"

    Hide the kids, the inevitable crash won't be pretty.
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,217
    "Trump probably molested Ivanka!"

    This from a guy whose "prophet" was a child molesting pervert.

    Projecting much, Jaguara?


    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    25,663
    There has been some ignorant posts but this has to be tops
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    91,345
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    2,081
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Does that mean threads about R2P will be started? That’s how you guys ignored DaFinch lol.
    show me- one thread about anybody- by me
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •