Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump shows off about bankruptcies lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Do you honestly believe all Republicans have these traits?

I don't have one of these traits. Don't even own a gun.
    Do I really have to answer this? Come on man. Of course I don't think that. I'm just mocking the extremist rightys in here that love to label and be hypocrites when talking about Democrats.

They talk about Democrats being crybabies yet so many of them went tilt for 8 years when Obama was President! Lol. Not to mention so much more hypocritical and disgusting behavior by these extremists rightys...But whatever. It's all good.

No man. The answer is no. Goodnight then. Have a good one.
    Sports is life..all that other stuff is just filler...

RX Junior
    Interesting article) But what can you say about a lot of the right strategic tramp steps? Anybody knows a story about the rent in Trump skyscraper? When he raised the rental price and people went to him... I think this is a good example of his thinking and similar situation can happen in the USA. Let's wait a bit and we will see)

Trump Says He Won't Turn Over His Tax Returns. It's Not Up To Him Anymore.

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he doesn’t want to let Democrats see his tax returns once they assume control of the U.S. House of Representatives next year.
    But that’s actually not up to the president ― according to the law, at least.
    The leaders of key congressional committees can ask the IRS for anybody’s tax returns. Republicans simply did not want to do so. Democrats said in Octoberthat they would ask the IRS for Trump’s returns if they regained control of the House, which they did on Tuesday night.
    Trump said Wednesday that he would hand over his tax returns if he weren’t being audited ― an excuse he has made since his 2016 campaign, even though nothing about an IRS audit prevents a candidate or a president from disclosing his returns.

“If I were finished with the audit, I would have an open mind to it,” he said Wednesday in a rambling answer to a reporter’s question.
    Federal law gives congressional tax committees the power to obtain anyone’s tax returns. If the taxpayer doesn’t consent in writing, the committees still have the power to obtain the returns in a secret meeting.
    In response to a written request, the law says, “the Secretary [of the Treasury] shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request.”
    Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin would review any such request with department lawyers “for legality,” according to a spokesperson.

“I don’t think there’s any reasonable basis to resist,” said Steve Rosenthal, a senior fellow with the Tax Policy Center. But, he added, “there’s no telling what this president will do, whether he’ll flout the law.”
    Trump was the first major-party presidential candidate in 40 years not to release his tax returns, which can reveal detailed information about a person’s sources of income, charitable giving and the amount of taxes paid.

So why didn't he just release them if he has nothing to hide? Why all the lies and bullcrap about being under audit otherwise he'd release them. The uneducated morons that voted for him just ate up all his lies lol.

Well in the coming days he will be forced to answer some questions like a bitch when he could've just answered them like a man in the beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post
    [h=1]

So why didn't he just release them if he has nothing to hide? Why all the lies and bullcrap about being under audit otherwise he'd release them. The uneducated morons that voted for him just ate up all his lies lol.

Well in the coming days he will be forced to answer some questions like a bitch when he could've just answered them like a man in the beginning...

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Dont see what the point of releasing them would be... Its just like when Republicans were screaming for Obama to release his college records, and he never released them. All it is, is a dog and pony show.... "Whats he hiding if he refuses to release his taxes?" Is the same as "Whats he hiding if he refuses to release his college records?".... I dont care... release them both... whats good for one party to see the info is good for the other.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

He shows off about working the system to his advantage..multiple times. He shows off about his daughter's body...just odd all around. He's a sick fuck lol.

GM just said fuck you to Trump then spit on his face.

Basically what happened. Yet another broken promise.

So...this clown is going to fix our country? Anybody that understand the economy knows much of the burst was from the fake hype and lies trump spewed.

Gm closing down several plants and thousands lose their jobs. What happened Donald Dump? You promised one plant won't close under your watch...I guess it was a play on words. More than one plant closed. Ahem.

Mr.6 time bankrupt moron is going to teach us about business. Right.

Batter "Ive went to the plate 500 times, and hit a home run 495 times"

Liberals "But you struck out 5 times!!"
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Deplorable
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post

You gotta love libtard logic...

Every MLB Hall of Fame player in history should be on antidepressants because they failed 7/10 times!

It's a mental disorder!
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

LOL. You should talk about striking out! You've swung and missed so many times at me it's not even funny anymore it's sad.

MY PERSONAL PUNCHING BAG LOL!

You're comparing batting averages to filing bankruptcy 6 times! Lol.

My personal punching bag strikes again! LOL.

You must be a Democrat in disguise. You simply can't be this stupid. LOL. Then again republicants are pretty dumb...

batting averages!

RX Senior
    batting averages!
    I'll give you averages. There is a 100% chance that the federal court system will be flooded with conservative, no nonsense judges for the next 2 years. Pretty good chance that the SCOTUS will have a pro-life, young female appointed within the next 2 years and there's not a thing you can do about it. Kinda stings a little bit doesn't it?

Going around angry, bitter and stupid is no way to go through life but you better get used to it for at least the next two years, a whole lot of Trumpism is going to hit the fan. Better get the doc to double down on your Xanax cause you are going to need it.

RX Senior
    please road2penis tell that story again.. you know.. the time you vote for trump

You're comparing batting averages to filing bankruptcy 6 times! Lol.

My personal punching bag strikes again! LOL.

You must be a Democrat in disguise. You simply can't be this stupid. LOL. Then again republicants are pretty dumb...

So, when you cant refute what I wrote its back to the insults.

Can you explain how someone who has over 500 businesses and interests, has only had to declare bankruptcy 5 times? When, on average, around 60% of businesses fail.....?

So whats the problem with only 5 bankruptcies out of over 500? Going by average, he should have around 300 bankruptcies..... Is that what you are upset about, that he is WAY below the average?

How is succeeding 99% of the time a bad thing?

(here comes the non-rebuttals, followed by how "I win", etc etc.... usual liberal way of debating, insult and deflect)
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Senior
    300 bankruptices? Good lord. . There are plenty of very successful businessmen that have never declared bankruptcy.

(here comes the non-rebuttals, followed by how "I win", etc etc.... usual liberal way of debating, insult and deflect) If you want to debate someone I would suggest stop using this line....as it makes you look as if you're only looking for an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    300 bankruptices? Good lord. . There are plenty of very successful businessmen that have never declared bankruptcy.

(here comes the non-rebuttals, followed by how "I win", etc etc.... usual liberal way of debating, insult and deflect) If you want to debate someone I would suggest stop using this line....as it makes you look as if you're only looking for an argument.
    How many of them have over 500 Businesses?

Name me 1 person with at least 100 businesses and 0 of them have been declared for bankruptcy, I will praise them.

And Trumps businesses are hitting at a 99% success rate..... while almost 69% of businesses fail.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

4 times? Uhh....

4 times? Uhh....
    What is it??

You post one that says 6 times... another that says 5, and now one that says 4.....?

Why do your memes always seem to leave out how many businesses he has, and what the average rate of business failure is?

Another question: If you were to open a business, would you want someone who has over 500 of them, and has been successful over 99% of the time with them? Or, Someone who has never run a business?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

Occupy Democrats?

I offer you a challenge on that meme..... (Which we know you wont accept, cause you know its actually bullshit)

If you can prove that Trump inherited $200 million dollars, I will self ban from the poly forum for a year

If you cant prove that he inherited $200 million, you will self ban from the poly forum for a year.

Will you back up your post? (Expecting you to ignore, or, deflect/insult)
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

Occupy Democrats?

I offer you a challenge on that meme..... (Which we know you wont accept, cause you know its actually bullshit)

If you can prove that Trump inherited $200 million dollars, I will self ban from the poly forum for a year

If you cant prove that he inherited $200 million, you will self ban from the poly forum for a year.

Will you back up your post? (Expecting you to ignore, or, deflect/insult)
    Proves my point, even he doesnt believe the bullshit he posts.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%