Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Will tmader/2Dimes meet? Anyone wanna wager on it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Hey stock, does tmader have a private jet? Is he valedictorian of his biochem Vanderbilt class? Does he have 38 million?
    I do not speak for him. I do know he is a grown ass man that would knock your teeth out given the chance, thats a fact. Give him a chance sam, go ahead. You are the gumshoe who seems to know everything about him. Go find out boy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,296
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    You want to know my problem with scummy touts? Ive got a story pal. You have no clue what you are talking about.
    And remember sam we were minding our own business till you stuck your nose in and defended you/your pal siege. Dont get twisted you stepped into this not the other way around. You cant handle someone calling your bluff. You were a tout wanna be, thinking you were going to come in all smooth and hit people with your "premium" picks. Problem is you posted up a bunch of losers got no money from the sheep and you disappeared for 4 months. Shut your mouth and move along average joe.
    You haven’t called any bet I’ve offered.

    tell us the story about the tout, and why touting is wrong.

    I love how how you say move along, then randomly come to my threads. You’re a disgrace lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,296
    I defended Undersiege because it was hysterical to watch you get triggered by his trolling. Go look at the “6’5, 245” thread. That whole thing started because he trolled you with his race comments and you got so angry. Like have a sense of humor dude
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I defended Undersiege because it was hysterical to watch you get triggered by his trolling. Go look at the “6’5, 245” thread. That whole thing started because he trolled you with his race comments and you got so angry. Like have a sense of humor dude
    Sure guy, try again clown. Steve Stevens needs your help.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,296
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Sure guy, try again clown. Steve Stevens needs your help.
    It's so pathetic. This guy is almost as delusional as the guys he sticks up for. Maybe that's why it appeals to him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,296
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    I do not speak for him. I do know he is a grown ass man that would knock your teeth out given the chance, thats a fact. Give him a chance sam, go ahead. You are the gumshoe who seems to know everything about him. Go find out boy.
    Admitting he is a liar right to our faces. LOL.

    NO ONE buys his bullshit, including you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,296
    I'll give him a chance. He can come with us to Vegas!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Admitting he is a liar right to our faces. LOL.

    NO ONE buys his bullshit, including you.
    I didn't admit shit boy. Listen I know what I know. You seem to know EVERYTHING. Prove any of it is false. Cause I promise if your reason is cause it's its it's not possible ain't going to cut it. Truth is you were a tout wanna be who thought he was to smart for everyone on your who knows how many go around and couldn't produced and blamed it on a "friend" whatever I get it. Now you want to be the sharp newbie. Cool ok go for it. See ya in 4 months again I'm sure.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,296
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    I didn't admit shit boy. Listen I know what I know. You seem to know EVERYTHING. Prove any of it is false. Cause I promise if your reason is cause it's its it's not possible ain't going to cut it. Truth is you were a tout wanna be who thought he was to smart for everyone on your who knows how many go around and couldn't produced and blamed it on a "friend" whatever I get it. Now you want to be the sharp newbie. Cool ok go for it. See ya in 4 months again I'm sure.
    I offered him the opportunity for him to prove ANY of it to be true, and he won't do it. Neither will you. Aside from the fact that it's blatantly obvious he is in fantasy land, he offers no evidence to prove it's true. Why is that?

    Also, why would a guy who is worth that much money waste his time/energy to go beat up a guy from a sports betting website? Why, stock?

    "Oh , I don't speak for him." Cut that crap.

    Why can't you see that it's bullshit, and borderline disturbing?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,296
    When did I blame it on a friend? That's not true at all. I admitted it was a mistake in the first place. I left the site because it didn't interest me after that debacle. I came back because I wanna get into sports betting on my own.

    What is wrong with that?

    Also, what is wrong with touting? It's literally the same as ANY kind of financial broking.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I defended Undersiege because it was hysterical to watch you get triggered by his trolling. Go look at the “6’5, 245” thread. That whole thing started because he trolled you with his race comments and you got so angry. Like have a sense of humor dude
    Yea I can trigger this faggot with the flick of my wrist. I own this guy and he cant stand it.

    You hear that stockroach? Any day mother fucker... grow a set of balls and step up pussy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Yea I can trigger this faggot with the flick of my wrist. I own this guy and he cant stand it.

    You hear that stockroach? Any day mother fucker... grow a set of balls and step up pussy
    You are a clown boy. Hahaha A joke siege. Seriously go start another username. Why won't you answer my question? How many usernames have you and sam/siege had here?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,296
    Undersiege and I are not the same person, that is 100% fact. Any time you say that we are, then you are wrong — by fact.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    You are a clown boy. Hahaha A joke siege. Seriously go start another username. Why won't you answer my question? How many usernames have you and sam/siege had here?
    this is a good question. how many usernames seige & what were they?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    I have never had another user name... I have already proved my identity to BetAllSports. This guy is fake news... I dont know what to say. I challenge him and he runs and then sneaks in here during the middle of the night and drops baseless lies. It's just terrible the guy has zero dignity and of course zero money.

    BetAllSports knows my name, knows where I live, knows what I look like - he knows it all and its verified with IP Addresses. Challenge this Stockroach guy on his claims and he runs dude. It's terrible bro the guy is in love with me and I just want to kick his ass and teach him a lesson.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    97,531


    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post


    How'd you like all those winners, greendicks?

    Fuckin crickets
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    I have never had another user name... I have already proved my identity to BetAllSports. This guy is fake news... I dont know what to say. I challenge him and he runs and then sneaks in here during the middle of the night and drops baseless lies. It's just terrible the guy has zero dignity and of course zero money.

    BetAllSports knows my name, knows where I live, knows what I look like - he knows it all and its verified with IP Addresses. Challenge this Stockroach guy on his claims and he runs dude. It's terrible bro the guy is in love with me and I just want to kick his ass and teach him a lesson.

    BAS is a stand up guy...obviously you did something wrong or there were tendencies with another “ghost” username...

    And I challenge!! And you run/deflect/decline!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by kywildcats1212 View Post
    BAS is a stand up guy...obviously you did something wrong or there were tendencies with another “ghost” username...

    And I challenge!! And you run/deflect/decline!!
    You dont get it do you? I'm the king, I issue the terms. I'm the A side you're the B side. My terms is NFL. What do you not understand about that? You ran like a bitch - now you can get lost
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    You dont get it do you? I'm the king, I issue the terms. I'm the A side you're the B side. My terms is NFL. What do you not understand about that? You ran like a bitch - now you can get lost
    Haha right man...you aren’t shit man... but ranting about having many challengers in a baseball forum after a lucky win when no one had challenged you... then when someone steps up you want to change it NFL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,722
    Siege=fake ghost
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •