Forum: Soccer Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Soccer. Post Your Picks in Here! World Cup coming soon. Here is where World Cup info will be found. Forum will be moved to top in early May.

Thread: World Cup Grading Round Of 16 and Beyond

1. #1 World Cup Grading Round Of 16 and Beyond 
    RX Wizard
    When a game goes into the OT period, is the game graded a Draw?? Or does that time count towards a win?? Here is what I found online, I interpret this OT as a Draw for grading purposes..

• The result of the game is decided after 90 minutes of play plus injury time. Extra time and penalty kicks are not taken into consideration for soccer bets unless otherwise stipulated.

RX Junior
    Biz... I see it the same way. Made one wager in the Europa league a few months back and learned the hard way that extra time didn’t count toward my wager.

RX Senior
    when there is a 3 way line it is for 90 minutes. so the draw would win if it goes to ot. the total would also be determined just in the 90 minutes.

RX Wizard
    Thanks guys.

Doing a bit of research Round of 16 and beyond grade as a Draw 35% since 1990.

RX Junior
    Yeah, I've found that out the hard way myself. Most books offer a bet though for the team to advance which covers OT and and PK's at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Thanks guys.

Doing a bit of research Round of 16 and beyond grade as a Draw 35% since 1990.
    interesting stat thanks for this definitely remember last WC getting fucked in knockouts by draws make sure to keep this in mind this is a great stat