Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Ok last call under seige

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #51  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    wrong again stockroach. this is the only username ive ever had here nor am I a ghost. 2 retards trying to talk shit and clearly know jack
    Sure thing little buddy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Sure thing little buddy.
    ask any mod stockroach I have nothing to hide. more baseless claims
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    ask any mod stockroach I have nothing to hide. more baseless claims
    Who are you? Why are you even responding to people in this thread? We are talking to siege, he obviously does not need a nutt fluffing cheerleader such as yourself. How is the Cards game going for you or are you one of those guys who begs for this clowns plays but then "conveniently" stays off the losers?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Who are you? Why are you even responding to people in this thread? We are talking to siege, he obviously does not need a nutt fluffing cheerleader such as yourself. How is the Cards game going for you or are you one of those guys who begs for this clowns plays but then "conveniently" stays off the losers?
    lmao long terms followers are now 6-2 on his nfl plays. you can only dream of hitting at the rate. oh yea you don't even post plays...just a troll knocking a man when he's down
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    lmao long terms followers are now 6-2 on his nfl plays. you can only dream of hitting at the rate. oh yea you don't even post plays...just a troll knocking a man when he's down
    What do you contribute here? The only post you have here are cheerleading out of the blue for this siege guy. So you are a troll yourself. Little buddy just stop trying....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    What do you contribute here? The only post you have here are cheerleading out of the blue for this siege guy. So you are a troll yourself. Little buddy just stop trying....
    Lmao I give credit where it's due. This guy is on an unreal run and all you want to do is bash him. You have no clue. I support posters on good runs here and clearly you will never be close to that. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I don't hide in the Bahamas
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    Lmao I give credit where it's due. This guy is on an unreal run and all you want to do is bash him. You have no clue. I support posters on good runs here and clearly you will never be close to that. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I don't hide in the Bahamas
    Ok little buddy, so you admit you are a troll?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    RX Member Big Lou Returns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    inside the bubble
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Doubt that nutt flea is a ghost, both of them have for sure had previous usernames here they are not newbies. It is odd though almost all of this nutt fleas post are in response to this clown siege. I like the way you think though Big Lou!

    Thanks stock07. By the way, undersiege/damian are 0-1. That game was a disaster.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Lou Returns View Post
    Thanks stock07. By the way, undersiege/damian are 0-1. That game was a disaster.
    We all know his game and the trolls/ghost that follow him. He brings it on himself butI think he likes the attention either way he can get it, sad life.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •