Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Video: 10 Children Raised by Animals! (Mobdeeper, anyone?)

  1. #51  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    ? How’s Mob doin?
    Doing well I'm sure.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    I've never been there here but definitely across the street multiple times haha. Live & learn. Hope his buddy sotckroach will be shown the door as well (never come back from "vacation" Another two dismantled by under siege
    It's funny, your lord and savior siege/penny gets banned and his little jock strap fleas are no where to be found?? HaHa clown boys.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    14,039
    Everyone gone. Could be a short vacation. So they may be back. Hope so. Lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    It's funny, your lord and savior siege/penny gets banned and his little jock strap fleas are no where to be found?? HaHa clown boys.
    It’s not surprising Undersiege got banned. I love the guy but I couldn’t defend him trying to start shit. Most of his content was trolling and hilarious, and some of you guys got too triggered by it in my opinion. But he definitely went too far sometimes, so I can’t really defend that. I hope he comes back though. He’d be fine for the Rx if he took it down a notch.

    With that said, Mob getting banned is great for this forum. I’m glad he got kicked out first, and hope his ban is never lifted. Guy is a proven liar, and someone who disrespected the mods every other post. He is the definition of trash, and needed to go.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    It’s not surprising Undersiege got banned. I love the guy but I couldn’t defend him trying to start shit. Most of his content was trolling and hilarious, and some of you guys got too triggered by it in my opinion. But he definitely went too far sometimes, so I can’t really defend that. I hope he comes back though. He’d be fine for the Rx if he took it down a notch.

    With that said, Mob getting banned is great for this forum. I’m glad he got kicked out first, and hope his ban is never lifted. Guy is a proven liar, and someone who disrespected the mods every other post. He is the definition of trash, and needed to go.
    Is "triggered" like your hip word? You use it every other post, it doesn't make you sound smart just come offs as an arogent ass hole. Nobody was triggered, they simply called his bullshit out. If you think siege was not full of lies you are wrong and that's a fact. The guy has had at least 3 confirmed user names here. He was a trolling useless ghost. Defend his lies sam/siege. And yes sam his numerous other usernames was confirmed that's facts. Please keep being the smartest most passive/aggressive pussy here, it fits you well.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Is "triggered" like your hip word? You use it every other post, it doesn't make you sound smart just come offs as an arogent ass hole. Nobody was triggered, they simply called his bullshit out. If you think siege was not full of lies you are wrong and that's a fact. The guy has had at least 3 confirmed user names here. He was a trolling useless ghost. Defend his lies sam/siege. And yes sam his numerous other usernames was confirmed that's facts. Please keep being the smartest most passive/aggressive pussy here, it fits you well.
    1) You say he's had at least 3 "confirmed" usernames here, yet I haven't heard one that is confirmed. What usernames did he have? Where/when were they confirmed?

    2) It's ironic to accuse me of defending someone who lies when you defend Mob and Tmader, two people everyone knows are full of shit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    1) You say he's had at least 3 "confirmed" usernames here, yet I haven't heard one that is confirmed. What usernames did he have? Where/when were they confirmed?

    2) It's ironic to accuse me of defending someone who lies when you defend Mob and Tmader, two people everyone knows are full of shit.
    Again thinking you are the smartest one in the room. Its confirmed, do your own homework google detective maybe you will figure it out. See you think you are so far ahead of us here but you dont realize just how far behind you are. Do yourself a favor and disappear for another 6 months or so clown.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    6,060
    Stanford Sam , you said you LOVE UndeSeige. Are you gay. Send him bunch of carrots , he love you back.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Again thinking you are the smartest one in the room. Its confirmed, do your own homework google detective maybe you will figure it out. See you think you are so far ahead of us here but you dont realize just how far behind you are. Do yourself a favor and disappear for another 6 months or so clown.
    Have I ever suggested that I think I'm the smarter than anyone in the room? Seriously, when have I ever said that? You've said that numerous times now, without any real substance behind it.

    I don't think I'm far ahead of anyone, I just don't see the evidence to support the idea that Undersiege has a ghost account/is a ghost. I don't see any substance again. It's all seems like speculation without any sort of proof. If there is proof, then someone bring it forward.

    I have read a lot of exchanges on this forum and I have seen a lot of people accuse him and me of being ghosts, yet no one has been able to provide one shred of EVIDENCE to support it.

    So I'm a ghost because I support Undersiege? That's proof? That's pathetic. Just saying someone acts like another person or likes another person isn't PROOF of ANYTHING.

    I've literally offered you a wager to show me any evidence of your claims, and yet you never take it. Here's another one:

    Provide one username that he is a ghost of, and I'll give you $1,000.

    The irony of all this is that you defend people who makes obvious fairy tales up (and no one really believes them). It's the biggest hypocrisy on this forum. Clearly, you're the one who is behind here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Have I ever suggested that I think I'm the smarter than anyone in the room? Seriously, when have I ever said that? You've said that numerous times now, without any real substance behind it.

    I don't think I'm far ahead of anyone, I just don't see the evidence to support the idea that Undersiege has a ghost account/is a ghost. I don't see any substance again. It's all seems like speculation without any sort of proof. If there is proof, then someone bring it forward.

    I have read a lot of exchanges on this forum and I have seen a lot of people accuse him and me of being ghosts, yet no one has been able to provide one shred of EVIDENCE to support it.

    So I'm a ghost because I support Undersiege? That's proof? That's pathetic. Just saying someone acts like another person or likes another person isn't PROOF of ANYTHING.

    I've literally offered you a wager to show me any evidence of your claims, and yet you never take it. Here's another one:

    Provide one username that he is a ghost of, and I'll give you $1,000.

    The irony of all this is that you defend people who makes obvious fairy tales up (and no one really believes them). It's the biggest hypocrisy on this forum. Clearly, you're the one who is behind here.
    Why are you wasting your time with this idiot? He is dullwitted & boring. Under siege & mobdeeper were both more creative, intelligent, & entertaining. Without them this thread should just be closed save us all from the pointless drivvel
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #61  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    Why are you wasting your time with this idiot? He is dullwitted & boring. Under siege & mobdeeper were both more creative, intelligent, & entertaining. Without them this thread should just be closed save us all from the pointless drivvel
    I assume you are referring to stock as the idiot. In that case, you’re probably right in that he’s not worth the time. Worst poster on this site
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #62  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    Why are you wasting your time with this idiot? He is dullwitted & boring. Under siege & mobdeeper were both more creative, intelligent, & entertaining. Without them this thread should just be closed save us all from the pointless drivvel
    The only post you have been involved with at this forum is Pennywise threads and now undersiege threads...Please take a hike jock flea. Siege is gone that is a FACT, you 2 clowns keep it up and you will be too.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #63  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I assume you are referring to stock as the idiot. In that case, you’re probably right in that he’s not worth the time. Worst poster on this site
    Yet the only post you have here are arguing with me. Sam you are a pussy, that is a FACT. I tried to take you fishing and you pussied out and didnt show up. I gave you your shot man and you were a no show. You dont get another chance pussy. Move along nutt dust.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #64  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Yet the only post you have here are arguing with me. Sam you are a pussy, that is a FACT. I tried to take you fishing and you pussied out and didnt show up. I gave you your shot man and you were a no show. You dont get another chance pussy. Move along nutt dust.
    I cant tell if this guy is as delusional as the guys he sucks off, or if he is trying to be a troll. He clearly doesn’t know what a fact is.

    I just offered stock money if he could prove that Undersiege is a ghost, yet he didn’t. If it’s a “fact”, then it should be easy for him.

    More baseless claims by the biggest retard on this site. Keep sucking off tmader for more of his fake money.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #65  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    For the record:

    I offered to meet stock in Las Vegas on July 11th. He said he’d show up initially, but never did. Of course, no one expected him to. Loved how he tried to flip the script.

    im starting to see similarities between him and tmader...they both seem to have a similar amount of delusion and retardation. Ghost?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #66  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    For the record:

    I offered to meet stock in Las Vegas on July 11th. He said he’d show up initially, but never did. Of course, no one expected him to. Loved how he tried to flip the script.

    im starting to see similarities between him and tmader...they both seem to have a similar amount of delusion and retardation. Ghost?
    False. But what I am more interested in is why you and this Damian ghost wanted to hop in and defend penny? What triggered this? Also I told you where and when I'd be, you intiinaly said yes then claimed you were "confused" on location. Sure thing sam, sure thing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #67  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    False. But what I am more interested in is why you and this Damian ghost wanted to hop in and defend penny? What triggered this? Also I told you where and when I'd be, you intiinaly said yes then claimed you were "confused" on location. Sure thing sam, sure thing.
    Who is penny?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #68  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    False. But what I am more interested in is why you and this Damian ghost wanted to hop in and defend penny? What triggered this? Also I told you where and when I'd be, you intiinaly said yes then claimed you were "confused" on location. Sure thing sam, sure thing.
    I surely am not going to claim that I’m the smartest guy in the room. But I think it’s pretty clear that stock is the dumbest haha
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #69  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I surely am not going to claim that I’m the smartest guy in the room. But I think it’s pretty clear that stock is the dumbest haha
    You are so cute sam!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #70  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    You are so cute sam!
    Thanks ghost!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #71  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Thanks ghost!
    HaHa nice try. But what triggered you to follow me all of the sudden and take my advice switching to the tracker forum to try and gain some respect. Although its gotten about as much attention as VCPicks.com HaHa
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #72  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    HaHa nice try. But what triggered you to follow me all of the sudden and take my advice switching to the tracker forum to try and gain some respect. Although its gotten about as much attention as VCPicks.com HaHa
    What triggered you to worship pathological liars?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #73  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    What triggered you to worship pathological liars?
    This is false yet again sam. I don't worship anyone. Both are long time posters, they are grown men and speak for themselves. Just as I speak only for myself here. My view is both T and Mob did and do bring more useful content to this forum than both siege/sam combined. How does such a "newbie" as yourself all the sudden know so much history on long time posters, yet claims he never reads their post? You already looked like a dumb fuck google detective one time here. Just stop sam wait another 6 months or so and post some more losers.

    "VCPicks.com where losers come to find losers"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #74  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,938
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    This is false yet again sam. I don't worship anyone. Both are long time posters, they are grown men and speak for themselves. Just as I speak only for myself here. My view is both T and Mob did and do bring more useful content to this forum than both siege/sam combined. How does such a "newbie" as yourself all the sudden know so much history on long time posters, yet claims he never reads their post? You already looked like a dumb fuck google detective one time here. Just stop sam wait another 6 months or so and post some more losers.

    "VCPicks.com where losers come to find losers"
    You don’t have to do any detective work to know they are full of shit . It’s not a secret to anyone, it’s just common sense. Thankfully Mob is gone.

    Ill continue to post profitable wagers, so that they are documented and indisputable—unlike Mob’s.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #75  
    RX Junior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    3,530
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    You don’t have to do any detective work to know they are full of shit . It’s not a secret to anyone, it’s just common sense. Thankfully Mob is gone.

    Ill continue to post profitable wagers, so that they are documented and indisputable—unlike Mob’s.
    Or you will post up a bunch of losers disappear for 6 months and then come back trying to be a "newbie" giving it a shot yet again. Or was that your buddy VCPicks.com? I get confused.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •