Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Video: 10 Children Raised by Animals! (Mobdeeper, anyone?)

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. #1 Video: 10 Children Raised by Animals! (Mobdeeper, anyone?) 
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,021



    I saw that title and I instantly thought, "BANG! MOBDEEPER IN DA HOUSE!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,021
    Throw in Dafinch as well.

    And vitterd.

    And Guesser.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,598
    LOOK at this fucking cock sucking racist faggot. THIS IS WHAT Y'ALL CO SIGN BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA


    Bruce. Under Water. Shitmaker. Varkeybitch.


    That's what the RX forum Co-signs here.


    This cock sucker is using my name in the title again. MAYBE I need to start doing that shit. But, I don't stoop that low. I am here for real shit. To provide real shit. This is a FUCKING PLAYGROUND for these useless fucks. HOW many times do I have to say it. Shitmaker and Bruce both making threads about me. Maybe I need to start making threads where I can illustrate exactly how I feel about Shitmaker and Bruce. Would you guys like that?


    Shitmaker has no clue how to insult someone. Finds videos of gorillas and says it's me. Shitmaker, you have the wits of a toad. You remind me of a toad. And for Bruce, I think of a dying elephant. Tick, tick, tick
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    95,769
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Throw in Dafinch as well.

    And vitterd.

    And Guesser.
    If I'm going to find these type of threads or the other BS threads in the Offshore forum , then we will have a problem
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    If I'm going to find these type of threads or the other BS threads in the Offshore forum , then we will have a problem

    If you really went to bed early. Me and Hache have some serious issues now. He is a lousy mod. Absolutely horrendous performance from a mod.


    This is the third fucking thread AT LEAST. Bruce and shitmaker.


    Whats the most fucked up is that Shitmaker is on post review and this is allowed to go through in the first place.


    Thats hachemans fault. Running a fucked up ship here. Protecting worthless cappers who steal plays and never post their own work. Bad mistake. Yíall can side with that piece of shit and see how your forum does and looks. Weíll see how you guys do now until Football season with Bruce leading the pack
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    If I'm going to find these type of threads or the other BS threads in the Offshore forum , then we will have a problem
    lol you give out warnings to everyone but hache lays down the hammer now? Lmfao. Whoís the Head mod? This place is terribly run. Hacheman first time Iíve seen that pussy do anything here. And first time he does something is to protect the biggest cry baby tranny snitch bitch and worst capper of all time. Thatís what yíall Co sign here. You guys should be ashamed
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    95,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    If you really went to bed early. Me and Hache have some serious issues now. He is a lousy mod. Absolutely horrendous performance from a mod.


    This is the third fucking thread AT LEAST. Bruce and shitmaker.


    Whats the most fucked up is that Shitmaker is on post review and this is allowed to go through in the first place.


    Thats hachemans fault. Running a fucked up ship here. Protecting worthless cappers who steal plays and never post their own work. Bad mistake. Y’all can side with that piece of shit and see how your forum does and looks. We’ll see how you guys do now until Football season with Bruce leading the pack
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    lol you give out warnings to everyone but hache lays down the hammer now? Lmfao. Who’s the Head mod? This place is terribly run. Hacheman first time I’ve seen that pussy do anything here. And first time he does something is to protect the biggest cry baby tranny snitch bitch and worst capper of all time. That’s what y’all Co sign here. You guys should be ashamed
    Just because this is the rubber room, doesn't mean you can talk shit about a Mod. so be careful
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    Fuckin mobdeeper. You fucking jungle child - sit your ass down and take that post review like the bitch you are!

    Haha your sorry ass got put on post review!!! Fuckin dumb bitch, how's that "unique perspective" working out for you? Hahahaha seems like people around here would prefer you to take that unique perspective and shove it up your faggot ass
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,598
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Fuckin mobdeeper. You fucking jungle child - sit your ass down and take that post review like the bitch you are!

    Haha your sorry ass got put on post review!!! Fuckin dumb bitch, how's that "unique perspective" working out for you? Hahahaha seems like people around here would prefer you to take that unique perspective and shove it up your faggot ass


    Hey Loomis aka Under Water. Now we are both on post review. ��. Hey shit head..... why did you disappear for so long? Nothing has changed with your soccer capping that is for sure lmfao. Remember that Bayern Munich final? Lmfaooooo. I think you laid the -190 didnít you now? Looooooooooomis the former truck driver. Not that truck driving is bad, but when you act like you are the shit and are in the truck driving business, yeah itís bad.

    I know itís you because you came after me when I had never said a word to you. You had a hard-on for me. Because you know damn well we have history before this Under Water Submerged worthless fuck.

    I dont expect the mods to do their job. They get lost and confused with Rodfathers ghosts and Bruceís ghosts so you probably are safe. Lmao
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Fuckin mobdeeper. You fucking jungle child - sit your ass down and take that post review like the bitch you are!

    Haha your sorry ass got put on post review!!! Fuckin dumb bitch, how's that "unique perspective" working out for you? Hahahaha seems like people around here would prefer you to take that unique perspective and shove it up your faggot ass
    +1111111
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    No idea wtf you are talking about? Clearly you are deeply depressed and distressed about getting smacked down.

    Look bud, I think the message is pretty clear. The mod team wants you to STFU. You aren't shit around here you contribute nothing. No one likes you bro get out of this delusional world you're living in.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,598
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    No idea wtf you are talking about? Clearly you are deeply depressed and distressed about getting smacked down.

    Look bud, I think the message is pretty clear. The mod team wants you to STFU. You aren't shit around here you contribute nothing. No one likes you bro get out of this delusional world you're living in.


    Of course you are not going to admit that Loomis. Youíre not on a ship. Youíre in the truck driving business. It was a matter of time before you tried to talk shit to me because we know how much you hate me. NO doubt in my mind you are a ghost of Loomis. YOU arenít shit fam. Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazilllllllllllll. bayyyyyyernnnnnn muuuuuuuuuunichhhhhhhhhh.


    I know know why you had to end your last name because I put you in your place many many many times. FACT
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    Lol what a dumb fuck... you and stock are two peas in a pod. This shit must be on page 1 of TheRX Loser handbook:

    Step 1 - get your ass handed to you by a superior
    Step 2 - accuse superior of being a ghost
    Step 3 - repeat
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Lol what a dumb fuck... you and stock are two peas in a pod. This shit must be on page 1 of TheRX Loser handbook:

    Step 1 - get your ass handed to you by a superior
    Step 2 - accuse superior of being a ghost
    Step 3 - repeat
    Sooooo true
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Lol what a dumb fuck... you and stock are two peas in a pod. This shit must be on page 1 of TheRX Loser handbook:

    Step 1 - get your ass handed to you by a superior
    Step 2 - accuse superior of being a ghost
    Step 3 - repeat
    +1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,598
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    +1
    the snake, the cat, the rat, the dog. How can you see when you living in the fog damian?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,598
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Lol what a dumb fuck... you and stock are two peas in a pod. This shit must be on page 1 of TheRX Loser handbook:

    Step 1 - get your ass handed to you by a superior
    Step 2 - accuse superior of being a ghost
    Step 3 - repeat


    Oh man. Now I know that you are Loomis.....everything I was laughing at before at you doesn't seem so funny now. You left and created a ghost. That name wasn't banned. You let it go because your reputation went to shit.

    What's funny is you had no limits with who you interacted with as "Loomis". Same deal now.


    You said, "Are you fading me now?" I wasn't fading you in college basketball we were just on opposite sides, and mine kept winning lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    ??? Anyone have a clue what this loser is talking about? You just cant stand the fact that your hot takes are shit. Your opinions are so shit that you literally got put on post review because of it. Your contributions here are zero, dont try to distract away from it by accusing me of being someone else. Not everything is about you dude, you are a nobody. I'm not a ghost, just someone more intelligent than you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,598
    Yeah whatever you say faggot. Coming from the guy who has never been off post review since your 'new' time here LOL. Loomis, there is no other reason why you would all of a sudden start running your mouth at someone who has never entered a thread of yours. You wanted my attention so badly. Same thing from Loomis until I had to put his ass in his place. You come back now with -250 type plays to try to earn some rep quick. You're a clown bro. Not saying anything is wrong with finding value in a lot of juice. But the manner in which you do it is a hoax and everyone here knows you are a laughing stock. No one is taking you serious besides the few clowns who rally around you. That's just fact.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    lol you give out warnings to everyone but hache lays down the hammer now? Lmfao. Who’s the Head mod? This place is terribly run. Hacheman first time I’ve seen that pussy do anything here. And first time he does something is to protect the biggest cry baby tranny snitch bitch and worst capper of all time. That’s what y’all Co sign here. You guys should be ashamed
    Can we just ban this guy already?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    97,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Yeah whatever you say faggot. Coming from the guy who has never been off post review since your 'new' time here LOL. Loomis, there is no other reason why you would all of a sudden start running your mouth at someone who has never entered a thread of yours. You wanted my attention so badly. Same thing from Loomis until I had to put his ass in his place. You come back now with -250 type plays to try to earn some rep quick. You're a clown bro. Not saying anything is wrong with finding value in a lot of juice. But the manner in which you do it is a hoax and everyone here knows you are a laughing stock. No one is taking you serious besides the few clowns who rally around you. That's just fact.
    Is Steven really Loomis?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    Same shit different day. Pathetic, really.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Same shit different day. Pathetic, really.
    Undersiege, you are our lord and savior
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,641
    The GOAT has spoken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    The GOAT has spoken
    Lmao - I am the dark knight of TheRX swatting these pussy ass mother fuckers down.

    Somewhere in the carribean Stockroach is blowing the guy that took him out on his sail boat.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •