Forum: Boxing, UFC, Mixed Martial Arts Forum - Picks, discussion and fighter analysis. This is TheRx's official fighting and combat forum.

Thread: Ngoneyou... what the fuck was that?

1. #1 Ngoneyou... what the fuck was that? 
    RX SemiGod
    Did somebody pay him to purposely lose the fight?

Never seen anything like that. Might be the most bizarre freak show of all time.

RX Member
    My guess was he has an undisclosed injury. Rather than back out, he wanted and needed the money, being from camaroon. But thats just a guess bc that was just ridiculous.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Inittowinit View Post
    My guess was he has an undisclosed injury. Rather than back out, he wanted and needed the money, being from camaroon. But thats just a guess bc that was just ridiculous.
    I like the theory. Interesting. And now that I think of it.... when I watched him walk out and everything... it didn't look the same.

Sometimes what these guys do is amazing.... break an arm, go in with tremendous injuries... but the show must go on.

Your suggestion seems logical. Never seen a 6'5", 270 lb be afraid like that... Hell, maybe the frisbee hat people threatened his family so he'd throw the fight, who knows?

When you're broke, you Break
    The loss to Miocic had real psychological effects on Francis ... the mental side of this game can be everything.

When you're broke, you Break
    11 strikes thrown by Ngannou ... 22 strikes thrown by Lewis ... Brutal Bullshit

At the very least Black Beast can fall back on another back problem ... Francis is cooked, Scared shitless to engage

RX SemiGod
    Another angle is he is an extremely friendly African. A lot of Africans are raised like normal people and not like in the US.... so they aren't used to the backwards American culture.

I've seen videos of Ngone and he really seems like a gentle giant, very humble and down to Earth.

Or... that could be all bullshit theory.

I'll go with bullshit.