Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here. Sponsored by BetDSI - get your 300% bonus here, Only for RX Posters

Thread: UnderSiege: I create wealth on my own terms - always have, always will

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 UnderSiege: I create wealth on my own terms - always have, always will 
    RX Senior
    Anyone that has followed me on my incredible journey here knows I am the one that makes the terms.

I dont conform to the terms of any man, not with my skillset - you can forget about it. I create wealth, I do it at a 95% clip and when youre pitted on 3 losers in a row who you gonna call? Thats right im a fucking ghost buster busting your ass up with winners when you step to me son.

Shelby Miller is on the bump tonight? Naaahh we aint gonna fk around with that sht.

Colorado Rockies -130 Moneyline... hammer this boys, its about time someone stepped up with a winner.

Dont take a bath on Wednesday night, take the Colorado Rockies moneyline.

RX Senior
    All challengers are welcome in this thread. I welcome my challengers. My winners speak for themselves.

Enjoy the light while i let my skillset shine all over your ass.

RX Senior
    Put your sunglasses on, cuz tonight its gonna get real bright in here, boys.

Risking $1,320 to win $1,000... correction I got it at Rockies -132, not -130.

Quote Originally Posted by 2DIMES View Post
    Don't worry, I'm not gonna start........but I'd really like to. BTW, Bill Patterson is dead, I'm not, and the jury gave me 850K. They wanted to give me more but the judge ruled it out.

~T~

RX SemiGod
    Oh oh. I like Rockies also because my system had it last night and I'm on it again.

Quote Originally Posted by tmader7 View Post
    Don't worry, I'm not gonna start........but I'd really like to. BTW, Bill Patterson is dead, I'm not, and the jury gave me 850K. They wanted to give me more but the judge ruled it out.

~T~
    850k back in 99 is correct

850k back in 99 is correct
    I may be getting older, but believe it was 97. Incident happened in 95 and it didn't take long to file suit. SOB caught me off guard. Shit happens.

~T~

PS, no need to prove anything to me here, we obviously both know what went down.

RX Senior
    I may be getting older, but believe it was 97. Incident happened in 95 and it didn't take long to file suit. SOB caught me off guard. Shit happens.

~T~

PS, no need to prove anything to me here, we obviously both know what went down.
    Trust me you have a lot to prove, old timer. Do yourself a favor and get down on this play. I'm sure you have alot of ground to make up after three brilliant losers in 2 weeks. I call the shots, I know my strengths and weaknesses. I'm not gonna compromise my skillset by proving myself in a pissing. When another winner drops tonight all my challengers will acknowledge the talent. It is undeniable to even my harshest critics.

Anyone that doubts my skillset, please feel free to post it in here. I would like to have it on record when this bomb detonates on your ass.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Put your sunglasses on, cuz tonight its gonna get real bright in here, boys.

Risking $1,320 to win $1,000... correction I got it at Rockies -132, not -130.
    Damn under Seige giving up on your boys. I like Rockies& ^11.5
    Be nice Az loses & LA wins be tied.Told you alot baseball left .I might take Rockies later tonight.

~T~

all good

Trust me you have a lot to prove, old timer. Do yourself a favor and get down on this play. I'm sure you have alot of ground to make up after three brilliant losers in 2 weeks. I call the shots, I know my strengths and weaknesses. I'm not gonna compromise my skillset by proving myself in a pissing. When another winner drops tonight all my challengers will acknowledge the talent. It is undeniable to even my harshest critics.

Anyone that doubts my skillset, please feel free to post it in here. I would like to have it on record when this bomb detonates on your ass.
    What is it you'd like me to prove Underpants??? Wanna see a photo of one of my gas wells, think I can make that happen w/o homeland jumping my ass. I've got 3.5MM worth of equities in Canadian cannabis producers. Picture of the Citation, take a flying leap, personal jets are considered "missiles" by homeland and you sure as hell don't go around showing pictures of them. So what can I do for you Underpants?

~T~

all good
    I could be wrong on the date, hell, we're talking 20 years ago and the story was plain stupid. I just got caught off guard by my stepson's father, he saw I was taking damn good care of his son and was pissed about it. I forgave him, but the plastic surgery over several years was a bitch.

~T~

RX Senior
    You got something gambling related you wanna talk about? Take your bs fairy tales down to the rubber room.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Oh oh. I like Rockies also because my system had it last night and I'm on it again.
    Haha Bruce also on this play oh man B got killed last night and now is chasing lol typical

RX Senior
    Lol big talker kevy goes on a 3 game losing streak and then says hes out? True definition of a quitter and a coward. Good riddance, chump. Talk shit and then back down and run away, there is no honor in that.

RX SemiGod
    Shhh you mentioned a bad 4 letter word, lolol K

RX Senior
    UnderSack at it again I see, Ground Hog Day all over again....

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Thanks siege got in on it at -131 for 200

RX Member
    Good luck!

Liked Colorado tonight, but loved Cleveland at that price. I think both will be winners.

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Believe it or not I’m walking on air never thought I could feel so free flying away like a tmader how does the song go?

RX Member

RX Senior
    Well under seige watching Rockies, Red sox , MY ANGELS & DODGERS.Decide lau off ^^11.5. Took your Rockies pick instead. Bet my usual $25. Yeah look at me. Need Mets , Dodgers tonight.Laying off Angels. Damn loss Red Sox over & Yanks over. Did hit Boston -1.5 .Also have parlay to my Dodgers. After Dodger win tonight , we will be tied again .Told you lots baseball left.

RX Junior
    Unreal call!! Thank you.....

RX Senior
    Say good bye to the following haters;
    Kevy
    Mobdeeper
    Kntkywildcats
    TimmyRules
    Stock
    Tmader

See ya, mother fuckas!!!!