Forum: Horse Racing Forum - Horse Handicapping Central. Grab your racing form and share some winners. Down the stretch they come.

Thread: Looking for race charts last five years Del Mar & Saratoga

1. #1 Looking for race charts last five years Del Mar & Saratoga 
    RX Junior
    Hello all. I am a new member to the forum though I have occasionally browsed the site. I will be spending the entire racing summer meets in Vegas & wanted to do some extensive data mining. I have no problem paying for the charts or opening accounts at betting sites that will allow me to access these charts. I have Xpressbet but they are of no help. Does anyone know where I can access Del Mar & Saratoga past charts? Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

RX Senior
    Hate to be sarcastic but you’re a horse player correct? You have an Xpressbets account you ever hear of Equibase? They have historical charts for every track. No fee for my services

RX Junior
    Hi BHP, yes I know equibase Past Performance info goes back a long time. The problem is the Saratoga and Delmar meets are not currently running so I don't see a way to access the PP for each of those tracks. They aren't listed on the tracks pages because they are not currently open. Therefore I don't see a way to access their PP. I do appreciate you taking the time, good luck in the future.

Edit : BHP, I did not see the historical chart page on the app. I do see it on iPad. I only looked closer because of your post so thanks heads up, I have located it now.