Forum: Site Promotions Forum. - Post any Promotional or Sports Service information here. Warning - Records posted here are not verified by The Rx.com. Use Caution.

Thread: BIZ Blog and Service

1. #1 BIZ Blog and Service 
    RX Wizard
    Starting tonight I will post the daily email I send out to my clients on the Blog I used to keep. I will also post a Free Play with analysis.

If you are interested in what I can provide, you can access that site daily. The Free Play will be posted in the morning or afternoon, and the Full card Recap will be posted later that evening.

Here is the site:

http://winningwithbiz.blogspot.com/

Visit daily for my Free Play and for the daily recap. I will also provide commentary and analysis on various wagering subjects.

Have a Great Day and I hope to see you daily at my site.

RX Wizard
    A very easy winner, congrats to those that followed. Follow me daily on the Biz Blog for a daily Free Play and a recap of my daily plays..........

Tonights FREE PLAY is in the Toronto/Edmonton CFL Game.

Toronto/Edmonton UNDER 53.5

The UNDER has a few things working. The first is a weather angle, when the wind and temp is in a certain range then Unders are very good. This game falls into range, its at the bottom of the range but still fits. 31-7 UNDER. We also have a decent sized HF with a total that isn’t low. 57-26 UNDER. I also have another system similar to that one, and also is based on the last game offensive output for both teams. 54-18 UNDER.

Take the UNDER 53.5 in Edmonton tonight.

A very easy winner, congrats to those that followed. Follow me daily on the Biz Blog for a daily Free Play and a recap of my daily plays.

RX Wizard
    Today's Free Play is up, it starts before noon.

RX Wizard
    Another easy Free Play Winner...5-0 and it was never in doubt.

Today's FREE PLAY.......

Kansas City/Chicago White Sox UNDER 9

The pitching matchup today is a solid one, as Duffy has been pitching very well lately. Lopez for the Chi Sox a much better pitcher at home and in the day time. We also have a solid umpire for the Under in today's situation also.

Take the UNDER 9 in today's Kansas City/Chi Sox game.

If you are interested in joining my group, send an email to biz112763@gmail.com. I can start you out with a comped week of my service, a great way to get a sense of what I do. If you like what I do we can go from there. Have a Great Day.

RX Wizard
    Great day with MLB going 5-3 for 2U and the Under in the CFL an easy 20-17 UNDER. 3 unit day as we start our Sunday with our France +660 (2U) bet on the World Cup. Our Free Pick won easily. Free Pick will be out early Sunday morning. Free Plays are 2-0.

MLB
    Minnesota -131
    Kansas City/Chi Sox UNDER 9
    Arizona/Atlanta UNDER 8
    Cincinnati +129
    Philadelphia (-1.5) +100
    Chicago Cubs (-1.5) -110
    Chicago Cubs/San Diego OVER 8
    Texas +102

CFL
    Winnipeg/BC UNDER 55 (51-18, 3-0) (35-18, 1-0)

biz112763@gmail.com

RX Wizard
    Folks I'm still offering a comped week of service for those that would like to try out my service. I've had several folks take me up on my offer and have decided to stay on board. Its only $50 thru August as we ramp up for another successful football season.

Last year my NFL was a documented 123-82 (60%) in the regular season and 11-3 (8.7 units) in the post season. My Football results and game analysis are as good as anyone out there. I do ALL of my own work, I don't have anybody giving me advice or picks. I am 100% responsible for the content.

I'll have more on the football when August rolls around. We are going to have another great season. MLB and all sports are doing very well and that will continue. Most of my plays are data driven, and its been a successful formula for years. Contact me today and I will get you on board. I would like to welcome aboard those folks that have recently signed on for service. Great to have you and I look forward to working with you.

Visit my site for a daily Free Play - which are 2-0 so far - and a daily recap of how our service fared.

RX Wizard
    Today's Free Play is ready to go......

RX Wizard
    Lost our Free Play by a couple buckets, but another winning day in MLB. Full recap is up at the site.

Today's Free Play is in the WNBA......

Washington -1.5

Washington fits a couple of profitable situations today. The line movement making them a short favorite is one positive. We are also playing against the home team with a line that isn't too far away from PK, both teams have scored well lately, and today's opponent has allowed a lot of points recently.

Take Washington -1.5 vs Atlanta today. Game Time is 12pm PST.

RX Wizard
    I have a Free Play in the CFL game tonight at 4:30pm.

Football is around the corner, my players and I are looking forward to another winning season. Last year I hit 60% NFL winners in the Regular season and 11-3 in the Playoffs. My fee is extremely reasonable, and I doubt you will find many doing it better...especially at my price point. Contact me for details. Have a Great Day....

RX Wizard
    We pushed the Free Play tonight, Vegas an easy winner in the WNBA. My full writeup I sent out to my clients is posted on the site. http://winningwithbiz.blogspot.com/

Today's FREE PLAY....................

Saskatchewan/Hamilton UNDER 51

This game fits a couple of solid situations based on the Home Favorite. Play this game UNDER 51.

If you are interested in joining my group of winning players, drop me an email at Biz112763@gmail.com

Last year we hit 60% documented on my NFL plays, including 11-3 in the NFL playoffs. Combined units won in the NFL/NCAAF was 60 units. This was done by making 1 and 2 unit plays, not with silly 10 unit plays.

If you would like to receive my plays thru the end of July at no charge, contact me at the above email. If you would like to see some of my football emails from last year, I can send those to you also. This will give you an idea of what to expect this season.

Folks football is what I do best, and its what most people struggle with. Its by far the most popular sport to wager on, and the books make a killing. I will structure a profit plan that will make you a winning player. If you are tired of losing, or if you just don't have the time to do the research it takes to be a winning player, then I can help you out. My fee is extremely reasonable, and it will be the best investment you'll make this season. Have a Great Day.

RX Wizard
    Tonight's Free Play for Friday, July 20 is up at the site....

If you would like a comped week of my service just shoot me an email. Many have taken me up on the offer, several have signed on. Football is right around the corner and I have a great offer for all of you. Visit my site for details..