Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: OK MODS DO YOUR JOBJust

  1. #1 OK MODS DO YOUR JOBJust 
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,280
    Wish i knew out to paste .I know sunny does. Stevie Ray just called me & Sunshine retards.WTF is all that about.Now please do your job & give him a weeks vacation .How does one get away with it. If you don’t do it, you will get no respect in here. Sunshine paste for mods ok . Stevie Ray you must be awfully dense. Also i did nothing to provoke this attack on me or Sunshine. Ok have nice night.Go DODGERS
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,368
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    unc
    Posts
    5,990
    Just stop BMan, you start way too many useless treads
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    23,968
    And u just Proved my point

    stop being a puss, used it as a slang , not the way you were born
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    23,968
    Call me one back if u need to ! I can take it Bman, I’m 40! I’m a man!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    117,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Wish i knew out to paste .I know sunny does. Stevie Ray just called me & Sunshine retards.WTF is all that about.Now please do your job & give him a weeks vacation .How does one get away with it. If you don’t do it, you will get no respect in here. Sunshine paste for mods ok . Stevie Ray you must be awfully dense. Also i did nothing to provoke this attack on me or Sunshine. Ok have nice night.Go DODGERS


    Did you report the post?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,959
    BMan-go look at ChevyCola's thread and post your plays
    and results like he does-I bet you will get much less negative
    feedback.

    also stop going into all the other threads with negative feedback
    (see Indy for perfect examples)

    otherwise you are just asking for grief

    lastly learn how to use Add to Ignore list if
    you don't want to see what a person posts
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    23,968
    I’ll report it. Lol. He’s just being his annoying self , stirring the pot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    95,799
    You guys really need to stop the crap
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    State College PA
    Posts
    163
    Is this a real thread? You guys are pathetic. I really hope you aren’t reproducing
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    23,968
    Quote Originally Posted by cshimer1986 View Post
    Is this a real thread? You guys are pathetic. I really hope you aren’t reproducing
    Some people are special
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Rules View Post
    BMan-go look at ChevyCola's thread and post your plays
    and results like he does-I bet you will get much less negative
    feedback.

    also stop going into all the other threads with negative feedback
    (see Indy for perfect examples)

    otherwise you are just asking for grief

    lastly learn how to use Add to Ignore list if
    you don't want to see what a person posts
    Whatever Timmy , like you in here. Not getting into it ok. You gave me private P.M. about rx member. Now open about Chevy Colas thread. I do my thing & you do your thing very well. Ok not going let this retard comment bother me. You guys are funny though .Bunch piranas in here .Im 100% right on this one. Guess you didnt get mods memo. Iím not snitch , so you guys say whatever you want about me. Hope you win some $$$. Thatís what this site should be all about. I like Indy a lot. I praise him all the time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX SemiGod Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    10,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Whatever Timmy , like you in here. Not getting into it ok. You gave me private P.M. about rx member. Now open about Chevy Colas thread. I do my thing & you do your thing very well. Ok not going let this retard comment bother me. You guys are funny though .Bunch piranas in here .Im 100% right on this one. Guess you didnt get mods memo. I’m not snitch , so you guys say whatever you want about me. Hope you win some $$$. That’s what this site should be all about. I like Indy a lot. I praise him all the time.

    Baron, tell us again how much you like Indy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •