Republican congressman from Texas writes: "Trump Is Being Manipulated by Putin. What Should We Do?"

Search

Tokens
Former CIA officer, this guy isn't talking outta his ass, a time honored tradition in the Rx...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/opinion/trump-russia-putin-republican-congress.html
Trump Is Being Manipulated by Putin. What Should We Do?

Lawmakers must keep the American people informed of the current danger, writes a Republican congressman from Texas.

By Will Hurd July 19, 2018
Mr. Hurd, a former C.I.A. officer, is a congressman from the 23rd District of Texas.

Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A., I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them.
The president’s failure to defend the United States intelligence community’s unanimous conclusions of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and condemn Russian covert counterinfluence campaigns and his standing idle on the world stage while a Russian dictator spouted lies confused manybut should concern all Americans. By playing into Vladimir Putin’s hands, the leader of the free world actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign that legitimized Russian denial and weakened the credibility of the United States to both our friends and foes abroad.
As a member of Congress, a coequal branch of government designed by our founders to provide checks and balances on the executive branch, I believe that lawmakers must fulfill our oversight duty as well as keep the American people informed of the current danger.
Somehow many Americans have forgotten that Russia is our adversary, not our ally, and the reasons for today’s tensions go back much farther than the 2016 election. For more than a decade, Russia has meddled in elections around the world, supported brutal dictators and invaded sovereign nations — all to the detriment of United States interests. Mitt Romney had it right in 2012 when he told President Barack Obama that Russia was “without question our No. 1 geopolitical foe.”

Tokens
Former CIA officer, this guy isn't talking outta his ass, a time honored tradition in the Rx...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/opinion/trump-russia-putin-republican-congress.html
Trump Is Being Manipulated by Putin. What Should We Do?

Lawmakers must keep the American people informed of the current danger, writes a Republican congressman from Texas.

By Will Hurd July 19, 2018
Mr. Hurd, a former C.I.A. officer, is a congressman from the 23rd District of Texas.

Over the course of my career as an undercover officer in the C.I.A., I saw Russian intelligence manipulate many people. I never thought I would see the day when an American president would be one of them.
The president’s failure to defend the United States intelligence community’s unanimous conclusions of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and condemn Russian covert counterinfluence campaigns and his standing idle on the world stage while a Russian dictator spouted lies confused manybut should concern all Americans. By playing into Vladimir Putin’s hands, the leader of the free world actively participated in a Russian disinformation campaign that legitimized Russian denial and weakened the credibility of the United States to both our friends and foes abroad.
As a member of Congress, a coequal branch of government designed by our founders to provide checks and balances on the executive branch, I believe that lawmakers must fulfill our oversight duty as well as keep the American people informed of the current danger.
Somehow many Americans have forgotten that Russia is our adversary, not our ally, and the reasons for today’s tensions go back much farther than the 2016 election. For more than a decade, Russia has meddled in elections around the world, supported brutal dictators and invaded sovereign nations — all to the detriment of United States interests. Mitt Romney had it right in 2012 when he told President Barack Obama that Russia was “without question our No. 1 geopolitical foe.”

Didnt Obama laugh at Romney when he said that, and insult him by saying something like "You are living in the cold war era" or something along those lines?

Tokens
Didnt Obama laugh at Romney when he said that, and insult him by saying something like "You are living in the cold war era" or something along those lines?

What...does that have to do... with what this traitorous prick...is doing in there here, and the now?

You...are a moron, not to mention, a coward. Over a half dozen questions, and you can't answer ONE, what a punk ass, lard ass bitch you are, DD. Btw, still confident of the charges "...more than likely to be dropped or unproven" after the number of people going against him ballooned to FIVE(or, seven, if the 5 immunized witnesses are separate from the 2 people who ratted him out for witness tampering)?:hahahahahSlapping-silly90))kth)(&^Loser!@#0azzkick(&^^^:)

That slutty Russian "student" "...was charged in a criminal complaint on Monday with conspiracy to take actions on behalf of the Russian government." She was banging a 56 year old, pumping him for secrets, and offered the Red Bush to others for info, as well. You're gonna sit that on your lard ass and pretend that "...conspiracy to take actions on behalf of the Russian government" isn't akin to, and worse than, the collusion charge you've been clinging so desperately to? Oh, and

I'm still waiting for you answer the following questions, Porky:

1. Can you show me what his sentence was for the Witness Tampering, so this way I can tell you that you were right and I was wrong<<FIRST of all, you've just tacitly admitted that you lied, like the scum you are, in you are, by claiming that you answered these questions, but, as for this first question, ROTFLMAO!!!!!! There hasn't even been a TRIAL yet, moron, therefore, no sentence-but he DID have his bail REVOKED for there being probable cause for witness tampering, which is why his fat ass is sitting in jail-plus, that brought forth the UNBELIEVABLY stupid comment from you that "..."...except for this new one(charge vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses), which is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." And, why is THAT, exactly? Because of a gut feeling you have in your blubbery belly? Because Manafort is aligned with Republican scum? Because a friend of a friend of a friend has seen the statements by the TWO witnesses who said he tried to get them to lie? Why are you ignoring the statement of those two different people-neither of whom happened to be facing about 100 years in jail-just both happened to have reported that Mr. double-jail-anklet-converted-to-handcuffs tried to suborn perjury, but, don't tell me, let me guess, THEY are both lying, and the freshly minted jailbird facing 40 counts is the Shining Beacon of Truth, right? You're a hypocrite and a moron>>

2. Nope, you are the one passing on an IQ test. <<A 40 something old cab driver runt still hanging on to hihs supposedly high IQ. That's about as pathetic as it gets>>

3. Its actually joyful making fun of the mentally inept on therx <<More like the obsession of a psychotic stalking scumbag, and more evidence, as if more were required, that, your word is worth about as much, as, say, a degree from Dump University>>

4. Has Cohen flipped? Can you point to the post where I said Trump didnt care if Cohen flipped? Or are you just deflecting to other topics?<<Once again, your reading skills are abysmal: I never SAID that you said Dump didn't care if Cohen flipped, schmuck. Dump himself claimed, more than once, that Cohen wasn't going to flip-what I SAID was, why would he care whether or not Cohen flipped, if, he, Dump, was innocent?>>

5. No idea, the facts of the case havent been put out yet, so Im not going to assume anything at this point. We have seen how your threads go when you "Assume" things<<Gee, THAT'S strange, because you "assumed" all 19 of Dump's accusers were Democrats, that the obviously bogus "Facebook" post about Congresswoman Wilson was legit, and about a half dozen lies you posted about me were true-so, once again, you're a fat lying sack of shit.>>

6. No idea why someone "Feels" the way they do, Im not a psychic or spiritual median or any of that nonsense where I can tell how someone is feeling if I dont even know them.<<Sorry, Porky, you "felt" the things mentioned in # 5, and you obviously "feel" that the charges vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses) "... is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." without a SHRED of evidence to support that, so, keep on talking outta both sides of yer mouth, Oh Boulder Headed Runt.>>

Tokens
What...does that have to do... with what this traitorous prick...is doing in there here, and the now?

You...are a moron, not to mention, a coward. Over a half dozen questions, and you can't answer ONE, what a punk ass, lard ass bitch you are, DD. Btw, still confident of the charges "...more than likely to be dropped or unproven" after the number of people going against him ballooned to FIVE(or, seven, if the 5 immunized witnesses are separate from the 2 people who ratted him out for witness tampering)?:hahahahahSlapping-silly90))kth)(&^Loser!@#0azzkick(&^^^:)

That slutty Russian "student" "...was charged in a criminal complaint on Monday with conspiracy to take actions on behalf of the Russian government." She was banging a 56 year old, pumping him for secrets, and offered the Red Bush to others for info, as well. You're gonna sit that on your lard ass and pretend that "...conspiracy to take actions on behalf of the Russian government" isn't akin to, and worse than, the collusion charge you've been clinging so desperately to? Oh, and

I'm still waiting for you answer the following questions, Porky:

1. Can you show me what his sentence was for the Witness Tampering, so this way I can tell you that you were right and I was wrong<<FIRST of all, you've just tacitly admitted that you lied, like the scum you are, in you are, by claiming that you answered these questions, but, as for this first question, ROTFLMAO!!!!!! There hasn't even been a TRIAL yet, moron, therefore, no sentence-but he DID have his bail REVOKED for there being probable cause for witness tampering, which is why his fat ass is sitting in jail-plus, that brought forth the UNBELIEVABLY stupid comment from you that "..."...except for this new one(charge vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses), which is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." And, why is THAT, exactly? Because of a gut feeling you have in your blubbery belly? Because Manafort is aligned with Republican scum? Because a friend of a friend of a friend has seen the statements by the TWO witnesses who said he tried to get them to lie? Why are you ignoring the statement of those two different people-neither of whom happened to be facing about 100 years in jail-just both happened to have reported that Mr. double-jail-anklet-converted-to-handcuffs tried to suborn perjury, but, don't tell me, let me guess, THEY are both lying, and the freshly minted jailbird facing 40 counts is the Shining Beacon of Truth, right? You're a hypocrite and a moron>>

2. Nope, you are the one passing on an IQ test. <<A 40 something old cab driver runt still hanging on to hihs supposedly high IQ. That's about as pathetic as it gets>>

3. Its actually joyful making fun of the mentally inept on therx <<More like the obsession of a psychotic stalking scumbag, and more evidence, as if more were required, that, your word is worth about as much, as, say, a degree from Dump University>>

4. Has Cohen flipped? Can you point to the post where I said Trump didnt care if Cohen flipped? Or are you just deflecting to other topics?<<Once again, your reading skills are abysmal: I never SAID that you said Dump didn't care if Cohen flipped, schmuck. Dump himself claimed, more than once, that Cohen wasn't going to flip-what I SAID was, why would he care whether or not Cohen flipped, if, he, Dump, was innocent?>>

5. No idea, the facts of the case havent been put out yet, so Im not going to assume anything at this point. We have seen how your threads go when you "Assume" things<<Gee, THAT'S strange, because you "assumed" all 19 of Dump's accusers were Democrats, that the obviously bogus "Facebook" post about Congresswoman Wilson was legit, and about a half dozen lies you posted about me were true-so, once again, you're a fat lying sack of shit.>>

6. No idea why someone "Feels" the way they do, Im not a psychic or spiritual median or any of that nonsense where I can tell how someone is feeling if I dont even know them.<<Sorry, Porky, you "felt" the things mentioned in # 5, and you obviously "feel" that the charges vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses) "... is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." without a SHRED of evidence to support that, so, keep on talking outta both sides of yer mouth, Oh Boulder Headed Runt.>>

How many questions of mine have you answered? And Ill answer the same amount.

Also, it is a question on the topic of the article you posted. ITs IN THE ARTICLE.... "Mitt Romney had it right in 2012 when he told President Barack Obama that Russia was “without question our No. 1 geopolitical foe.”"

And I simply asked what Obamas response was to that.

Tokens
How many questions of mine have you answered? And Ill answer the same amount.

Also, it is a question on the topic of the article you posted. ITs IN THE ARTICLE.... "Mitt Romney had it right in 2012 when he told President Barack Obama that Russia was “without question our No. 1 geopolitical foe.”"

And I simply asked what Obamas response was to that.

Re-read post # 3, Porky.:hahahahahSlapping-silly90))kth)(&^Loser!@#0azzkick(&^^^:):madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0:fckmad::Countdown

Tokens
Re-read post # 3, Porky.:hahahahahSlapping-silly90))kth)(&^Loser!@#0azzkick(&^^^:):madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0:fckmad::Countdown

See you in August!

Tokens
See you in August!

Didn't you make similar remarks about the month of April, along with that OTHER gutless turd, Gas Bag? Whatever happened to that, Tolouse?:hahahahahSlapping-silly90))kth)(&^Loser!@#0azzkick(&^^^:):madasshol:bigfinger:trx-smly0:fckmad::Countdown

Tokens
Remember the Multiple times you ask me to Tell YOU what you are doing wrong ??

Ok, so here are the perfect examples ...

You Start a thread, then when someone you DON'T like posts a question, You Go Off on them by calling them names, posting all the smart @ss emojis......

I'm still waiting for you answer the following questions, Porky

************************************************************************************************************

Then of course all of this crap you post.

Tokens
So if you're just going to insult everyone, I rather you not start any threads

I'm telling you up front ( And everyone else )

even though this sub forum is not policed , if this is what every thread is going to turn out to be, then you will get a vacation

Tokens
I DIDN'T "just insult him" I asked what his question had to do with the story, and he wouldn't answer it(not to mention, following me into numerous OTHER threads and refusing to answer the questions shown, while having the gall to ask ME questions) , why are you so concerned with HIM being insulted and ignore all the times that I am insulted-to say nothing of being threatened by him and others?????? Also, you said to cut down on cursing, then get pissed with me instead using emoticons that the RX provides? How does THAT make sense?????

Tokens
August’s Teen Vouge has an article about immature forum posters that are 70 years old that use emojis and 3rd grade insults. Once Dafink reads it his attitude should change

Bahahahaha

Tokens
Hi Dafinch, with all due respect, I think you needs to do stuff to make you be more happy. But may be I be wrong!

Enjoy your posts sometimes! Hope U R OK dawg! cheersgif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
byen17188
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com