Forum: Boxing, UFC, Mixed Martial Arts Forum - Picks, discussion and fighter analysis. This is TheRx's official fighting and combat forum.

Thread: UFC Hamburg

1. #1 UFC Hamburg 
    Just a few small plays here,nothing big really sticks out...

1009 A. Smith ITD +113..........................0.5 unit

1101 C. Anderson +130...........................0.5 unit

1401 N. Haqparest +150..........................0.5 unit

2031 M. Bermudez by sub +100...............0.5 unit

2201 D. Stasiak -105..............................0.5 unit

Enjoy the fights and the rest of the weekend...

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    Just a few small plays here,nothing big really sticks out...

1009 A. Smith ITD +113..........................0.5 unit

1101 C. Anderson +130...........................0.5 unit

1401 N. Haqparest +150..........................0.5 unit

2031 M. Bermudez by sub +100...............0.5 unit

2201 D. Stasiak -105..............................0.5 unit

Enjoy the fights and the rest of the weekend...
    My line on Smith ITD is -135 :(.
    Welchers are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    My line on Smith ITD is -135 :(.
    Ouch...

I have Smith ITD +113,Smith by KO/TKO +154,Smith by sub +800

RX Local
    Ouch...

I have Smith ITD +113,Smith by KO/TKO +154,Smith by sub +800
    Wow, where at because I need it.

Smith by KO -105 and Sub +600
    Welchers are the worst.

5dizzle. Don't like playing there anymore,but they have great Fight lines.

I wish I knew a PPH/Local to match. (hint hint) haha

RX Local
    5dizzle. Don't like playing there anymore,but they have great Fight lines.

I wish I knew a PPH/Local to match. (hint hint) haha
    Live lines too?
    Welchers are the worst.

Well,it’s another winning night with one wager to go. Great way to end the weekend...

Hey Greenbacks,why don’t you actually come in here and comment instead of rating all my threads one stars?!? Oh yea,that’s right,you provide zero substance and know your fraud ass will get exposed even more than you already do...You know it’s true,Mr. Misinformation King!

BOOM! Knew it,got the final wager KO too...

4-1 (1.94 units)

where you at Mr. Misinformation? 1 Star?!? LMFAO!

RX Junior
    Keep doing ur thing bro! Anybody paying attention knows u been doing this for a minute. Thanks for posting ur picks as usual. Keep it up and don’t worry about the BS.
    Great job

Quote Originally Posted by MMUSH View Post
    Keep doing ur thing bro! Anybody paying attention knows u been doing this for a minute. Thanks for posting ur picks as usual. Keep it up and don’t worry about the BS.
    Great job
    Thanks man! See you guys again next weekend...

Have a great week!

RX Local
    Well,it’s another winning night with one wager to go. Great way to end the weekend...

Hey Greenbacks,why don’t you actually come in here and comment instead of rating all my threads one stars?!? Oh yea,that’s right,you provide zero substance and know your fraud ass will get exposed even more than you already do...You know it’s true,Mr. Misinformation King!
    Do grown men really rate threads like fucking children?
    Welchers are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Do grown men really rate threads like fucking children?
    I guess so if it’s the only stance they have. Comical to say the least. All good,I’ll be back next weekend to post another 1 Star. Have a great week...

RX Local
    Who you like next week Matt? Piorier been on a roll, leaning towards him KOing Eddie, who is getting older and is pretty chinny at this point.

Don't see a line on Aldo/Stephens yet. Not sure why.

Also, that is pretty weird those two fights are the main and co-main and 1 will be 5 rds and the other will be 3 when they're about the same in terms of significance in the division/caliber of fighters in terms of rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    Who you like next week Matt? Piorier been on a roll, leaning towards him KOing Eddie, who is getting older and is pretty chinny at this point.

Also, that is pretty weird those two fights are the main and co-main and 1 will be 5 rds and the other will be 3 when they're about the same in terms of significance in the division/caliber of fighters in terms of rankings.
    Normally wait till I post plays,but I like Poirier and Poirier ITD,and I hate it,but I like Stephens and prob Stephens by KO/TKO as well. If Aldo doesn’t find it in the first round,he’s done,and unfortunately these days,that’s the way I see it no matter who he fights. I’ll have a few more as well...

Have a great week...

RX Local

Like Piorier too.

Aldo opened at -125 and is now -115.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Local
    Weird Aldo didn't just move up after the Max loss #2. He would basically have to start whacking people like a late 80's Mike Tyson to get back in title contention at 145 now. He didn't seem like the most motivated guy when he was the best in the world so not sure what he will be like at this point in his career.

I'd like Stephens chances better in a 5 rd fight where he could test Aldo's age/cardio though. Could see Aldo keeping him at distance and outpointing him, "Who the fuck is that guy!" not the most technically sound fighter.

Weird Aldo didn't just move up after the Max loss #2. He would basically have to start whacking people like a late 80's Mike Tyson to get back in title contention at 145 now. He didn't seem like the most motivated guy when he was the best in the world so not sure what he will be like at this point in his career.

I'd like Stephens chances better in a 5 rd fight where he could test Aldo's age/cardio though. Could see Aldo keeping him at distance and outpointing him, "Who the fuck is that guy!" not the most technically sound fighter.
    Stephens is somewhat sloppy,but has a lot of power. To me,3 rounds or 5 rounds is still the same these days with Aldo,that’s why I said what I said,1st round or nothing. He quits/gasses whatever you wanna call it after one these days. Sad to see. Renan Barao unfortunately is the same. That team is just no longer elite imo. Once again,just sad to see...

Btw,I’d love to see Aldo win,but no way can I put my money there. May just end up being a no play for me...

RX Local
    I don't follow WMMA much but shouldn't JJ jus box Torres up? I can get Pinny prices on Nitrogen and she is only -246.

Aldo winning seems useless from a fan perspective. It's not like he can ever fight Holloway again so what is he going to do? He should've gone to 155 and fought all the contenders up there.

I don't follow WMMA much but shouldn't JJ jus box Torres up? I can get Pinny prices on Nitrogen and she is only -246.

Aldo winning seems useless from a fan perspective. It's not like he can ever fight Holloway again so what is he going to do? He should've gone to 155 and fought all the contenders up there.
    She should be able to box her up,but if Torres can get inside and secure TD’s,she can win this fight easily. I know they want JJ to bounce back here badly,but one of main attributes was her mental edge,and I don’t think it’s quite the same anymore. She loses this fight,she’s done for good IMO,at least on the highest chance at a belt type level. Once again,no way would I play her at those odds. Small play on torres May be warranted for me here,and I have to admit,I’d love to see it.

RX Local
    Till/Woodley for UFC 228 on Sept 8th. So Woodley is taking a fight that is a worse matchup, vs a worse draw and not on the MSG card? UFC must've made him whole to do that.

Like Till's chances in that fight. WB was the worst matchup for him and WB just generally makes everyone look terrible.

Woodley taking a pretty big career risk that, Covington is just such a better matchup for him and I'm sure he knows that as he is 1 of the more intelligent fighters out there.

RX Local
    Gotta wonder what is the ME of that MSG Nov 3rd card. There isn't a fight at HW/LHW that could be ME with DC out of the picture. Woodley will now be out of the picture. Cyborg/Nunes is 232. Doubt the winner of Cody/TJ and DJ would be ready in 3 months. I figured it would be Woodley/Cov.

Only other options seem to be Whittaker/Gastelum (would need to stack the undercard if that is the case) or Khabib is fighting McGregor. I guess you could do Khabib vs a Kevin Lee or the winner of Piorier/Alvarez as well.

That's the perils of just scheduling way too many cards.

Till/Woodley for UFC 228 on Sept 8th. So Woodley is taking a fight that is a worse matchup, vs a worse draw and not on the MSG card? UFC must've made him whole to do that.

Like Till's chances in that fight. WB was the worst matchup for him and WB just generally makes everyone look terrible.

Woodley taking a pretty big career risk that, Covington is just such a better matchup for him and I'm sure he knows that as he is 1 of the more intelligent fighters out there.
    Covington wasn’t available until November. He still should’ve got the fight though. I like the odds of Woodley withdrawing or both missing weight/catchweight Fight happening more than anything...

RX Local
    Yeah, I know the situation. But logically Woodley would just wait and fight Cov at Nov 3rd MSG card for all the reasons I listed. It's a surprising announcement.

Pretty sure UFC made him whole to take that fight with Till (I guess they could've threatened to strip him of the title since it has been over a year since he has defended, but seems unlikely)

Seems like UFC just booked 1 card too many and got jammed up, they should definitely want Cov/Woodley at MSG in Nov over Till/Woodley.

RX Local
    Max/Ortega as well, forgot about that 1. But there is also a card on October 6th that needs a main event.