Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Trump falsely claims historic turnaround

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. #51  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Who gets the credit?

    Hershey Bar?

    Oscumbag worst President in history
    Nah, not even close and don't know where you got that. Bush was way worse. Ever hear of a thing called 911 that happened on his watch? I guess that doesn't matter to you. Also that he used the many dead Americans who died in NY as an excuse to settle his Bush senior's score with Saddam instead of going for Osama (which Obama accomplished)

    Lol, flawed bias and hypocrtical =republicants.

    But if you want to cal hershey bar the worst President go ahead...lol. I don't get paid to campaign for him. 8 great years.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,831
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post
    Nah, not even close and don't know where you got that. Bush was way worse. Ever hear of a thing called 911 that happened on his watch? I guess that doesn't matter to you. Also that he used the many dead Americans who died in NY as an excuse to settle his Bush senior's score with Saddam instead of going for Osama (which Obama accomplished)

    Lol, flawed bias and hypocrtical =republicants.

    But if you want to cal hershey bar the worst President go ahead...lol. I don't get paid to campaign for him. 8 great years.
    Hey dumb fuck, you ever heard about the 1993 WTC bombing? Only difference is the building didn't fall dipshit.

    Now go jack off to your Bill Clinton collage on your ceiling. You're a clueless scrub.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    65,244
    Trump keeps WINNING, only losers who gamble with monopoly money don't know the difference
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Trump keeps WINNING, only losers who gamble with monopoly money don't know the difference
    Maybe that's what you play with..monopoly money since your brought it up. Don't hate. Participate. How about we go to a MOD and show our offshore book balances....wager me 500 right now that it's not monopoly money or wagers or shut the hell up born loser LOL. Come on, put your money where your mouth is little willie boy...you just got caught and called out....

    I can prove it beyond a doubt to a mod. 500 on the line. We both give it to the mods FIRST. Game?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,831
    Oh look...its the poker millionaire still living off his winnings.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    14,732
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post
    Maybe that's what you play with..monopoly money since your brought it up. Don't hate. Participate. How about we go to a MOD and show our offshore book balances....wager me 500 right now that it's not monopoly money or wagers or shut the hell up born loser LOL. Come on, put your money where your mouth is little willie boy...you just got caught and called out....

    I can prove it beyond a doubt to a mod. 500 on the line. We both give it to the mods FIRST. Game?
    Go back to where you came from, vitfraud.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    88,691
    All Liberals are having a rough day with the soon to be Confirmation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    RX Semi-God Coldweather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    27,058
    ​Collins gave a lesson in elocution and execution! Love her now!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    [QUOTE=Michelangelo;12633510]Go back to where you came from, vitfraud.[/QUOTE

    uhhh, huh? Lol. Weird.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    ..and now the clown described himself as a Nationalist. LOL.

    He just isn't very bright. Doesn't understand what the word actually means. He's basically calling himself unpatriotic. Idiot orangutan.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #61  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #62  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #63  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #64  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Trump keeps WINNING, only losers who gamble with monopoly money don't know the difference
    Yeah you never accused him of using Monopoly money. Asshole that you are
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #65  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,579
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post
    Maybe that's what you play with..monopoly money since your brought it up. Don't hate. Participate. How about we go to a MOD and show our offshore book balances....wager me 500 right now that it's not monopoly money or wagers or shut the hell up born loser LOL. Come on, put your money where your mouth is little willie boy...you just got caught and called out....

    I can prove it beyond a doubt to a mod. 500 on the line. We both give it to the mods FIRST. Game?
    And then when he called you out. You ran like a little pussy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #66  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    65,244
    Trump owns this economy, his fingerprints are all over it. Just like Obama completely owns his eight years of suck

    Repealing regulations
    Lowering taxes
    Improving business environment
    Does NOT believe driving electric vehicles is going to stop 2 billion years of climate change (the deniers are those who think they're going to stop climate change)
    Treating exporters of terrorism like exporters of terrorism
    Playing hardball and bringing NK to the negotiating table
    Ridding ourselves of one sided trade deals (this wish may be the oldest, going back to my teenage years)
    Making America First, and all Americans too
    Tapping our own energy sources, which helps to lower prices, increase security and CREATE JOBS
    Securing the border, building the wall

    And even wanting to normalize millions of people here illegally, making DACA permanent. In a break from many people on the right, I don't want to deport 12 million people and I don't think that's even remotely plausible. But we can't have immigration reform until after we secure the borders. Not sure how anyone who supports immigration reform doesn't see we have to secure the borders first. Unless you're an advocate for completely open borders, which I'm not.

    Bringing back jobs the democrats said "ARE NOT COMING BACK", although they take credit for them coming back nowadays

    Trump works works works everyday on real policy that benefits Americans.

    WINNING



    Much of Trump's success is the result of simply undoing Obama's policies, and that's just the cold hard truth. I know the fucking idiots will never comprehend this
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #67  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Trump owns this economy, his fingerprints are all over it. Just like Obama completely owns his eight years of suck

    Repealing regulations
    Lowering taxes
    Improving business environment
    Does NOT believe driving electric vehicles is going to stop 2 billion years of climate change (the deniers are those who think they're going to stop climate change)
    Treating exporters of terrorism like exporters of terrorism
    Playing hardball and bringing NK to the negotiating table
    Ridding ourselves of one sided trade deals (this wish may be the oldest, going back to my teenage years)
    Making America First, and all Americans too
    Tapping our own energy sources, which helps to lower prices, increase security and CREATE JOBS
    Securing the border, building the wall

    And even wanting to normalize millions of people here illegally, making DACA permanent. In a break from many people on the right, I don't want to deport 12 million people and I don't think that's even remotely plausible. But we can't have immigration reform until after we secure the borders. Not sure how anyone who supports immigration reform doesn't see we have to secure the borders first. Unless you're an advocate for completely open borders, which I'm not.

    Bringing back jobs the democrats said "ARE NOT COMING BACK", although they take credit for them coming back nowadays

    Trump works works works everyday on real policy that benefits Americans.

    WINNING



    Much of Trump's success is the result of simply undoing Obama's policies, and that's just the cold hard truth. I know the fucking idiots will never comprehend this

    Lol.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #68  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Since you old senile geezer don't understand politics or economics and real facts maybe you will understand memes. Want a lollipop too? Lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #69  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #70  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #71  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    65,244
    R2D2, programmed to be an uninformed fucking idiot, and proud of it

    If libtards had a shred of dignity, we'd have a much better country
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #72  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    R2D2, programmed to be an uninformed fucking idiot, and proud of it

    If libtards had a shred of dignity, we'd have a much better country
    Still cant help it....the old man is just so adorable.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #73  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    R2D2, programmed to be an uninformed fucking idiot, and proud of it

    If libtards had a shred of dignity, we'd have a much better country
    And you were programmed to be a lemming of a republicant. A hateful, hypocritical stain of a human being. A dying, disgusting, greedy and a snake of a terrible American. Snakes like you are what's wrong with society. Don't worry old man..your kind is a dying kind. Soon we really will...MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. LOL.

    If republicants had a shred of integrity and love for their country they'd look in the mirror and see what's really wrong with this country. Talk about tax cuts for the working middle class yet in reality they shell out millions for corporate welfare. The uneducated republicants, the dirt poor ones, maybe even the ill informed and clueless, naive middle class don't even understand how they are being taken advantage of and used like toilet paper. Lol. Pathetic really. Well, that's just one of many examples but it's time for me to crash. Besides, I feel dumber talking to halfwits beneath me in terms of intelligence and stature. Snakes like you just slither past me on the ground as I walk by. You have no venom to hurt me...you only hiss like a snake.

    You don't understand economics, social issues, your own country, ugly genes like yours need to be weeded out or blended with some better genes and it will happen...believe me it will happen. Science always wins in the end. If not your kids then your kids' kids, if not them then their kids...but the hateful, ugly and weak minded genes people like you have will be washed over with. America will be great again but not because of some compulsive, unraveling orangutan. Lol. Silly old coots you all are. Sit back and let the better generation. You clusterfucks have messed it up enough. Sit old men. Sit. Let us do our thing while you sit and moan and bitch with your viagra pills in hand.

    Now..hisssss some more snake. Hissss some more but most intelligent, well adjusted posters on here that aren't fellow extremist rightys see right through your act. I feel dumber after talking with you. Hiss all you want snake. I will ignore you and leave you on the ground to slither around while I step over you.

    On that note time for me to crash.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #74  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #75  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post


    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •