Forum: Horse Racing Forum - Horse Handicapping Central. Grab your racing form and share some winners. Down the stretch they come.

Thread: BHP vs. Jack1999 Contest $2500 Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Jack1999 View Post
    SAR R8: 5 My Roxy Girl $4 w/p $1 ex box 1/2/5
    Cold as Ice no dice
    Tuesday's Gone with The Wind

Jack: Wagered $1246/Returned $1024.25 ROI: 82.2%

BHP: Wagered $1386/Returned $1027 ROI: 74.0%

I have gone cold here BHP. You hit a couple nice scores recently. Need to find my confidence soon, or it might be a bad finish for me. I guess you are taking off WED, so if I post(probably will) I will narrow the gap on monies wagered. Anyway been a good contest. Hopefully we both can finish strong.
    Tuesday's Gone with The Wind

RX Senior
    Jack you’re much much more consistent than I am, with your wagering... I’m very sure you’ll heat up again soon...Yes I’m taking off Wednesday at Saratoga will play 2/3 races at Del Mar... if the weather doesn’t turn around I’ll just stop playing Saratoga & these small fields..the risk isn’t worth the reward..I’m glad this contest is still close...let’s see how the final days play out...as always I wish you well

Quote Originally Posted by Jack1999 View Post
    Jack: Wagered $1246/Returned $1024.25 ROI: 82.2%

BHP: Wagered $1386/Returned $1027 ROI: 74.0%

I have gone cold here BHP. You hit a couple nice scores recently. Need to find my confidence soon, or it might be a bad finish for me. I guess you are taking off WED, so if I post(probably will) I will narrow the gap on monies wagered. Anyway been a good contest. Hopefully we both can finish strong.