Forum: Horse Racing Forum - Horse Handicapping Central. Grab your racing form and share some winners. Down the stretch they come.

Thread: sar 8/11

1. #1 sar 8/11 
    RX Member
    will be watching Sar for a few hours before leaving for the day(damn wife !)

1) Lemonist- was one of the Equibase Stats Race Lens(or whatever they call it !) horses and also fits one of the few "angles" I follow. 4 year old making first start of year on turf after with competitive figures as a 3 yr old . On sale for 40k so I assume he has "issues" but hopefully Pletcher has spotted him correctly. 3-1 or higher seems like good value and may use him with the 6,1,8

races 4 and 5 are off turf but plan to look at other turf races to make some wagers. I assume one will be Yoshida in race 8. I had him Derby day at 10-1 and he won nicely off the layoff. He followed that up with good effort at Ascot and hopefully he can run down the speed horses(5,6). 3-1 would be a great price(of course only if he wins !)

Agree with the 1 in R1. GL.
    Tuesday's Gone with The Wind

RX Member
    thanks, you as well

RX Member
    7) I won't be around for this race so will likely box the 1-2-5(and maybe the 12) in advance and hope they go off at close to their M/L odds. All three(1,2,5) should be forwardly placed and should get good trips and hopefully 2 of them hold off the closers.

RX Member
    11) 5-4-1 really wish Twin Spires still had their conditional wagering options but will still probably bet the 5 to win and key him on top and bottom with the 4,1. Hoping the race stays on turf and the 5 goes off at 5-1 or higher.

good luck to all those playing the ponies today.