Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: DeVos dodged taxes on her $40 million yacht. Here are the other ways she’s avoided paying her share.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    So you gonna take NFL Trends bet or not, pussy?
    He hasnt even answered how much of his share he pays.... Yet, poss about others not paying their share.
    \
    And, he only takes bets he knows he can win... Thats why he wont EVER wager on that list of facts I post, and just ognores them like they dont exist... and his biggest insults against me are just made up lies, while mostly every insult I throw at him is 100% True.. Isnt that right pauper? Have anyone sign you onto their house lately?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

RX Local
    66 year old pauper

ORDER that 1 Application for Leave to Proceed in forma pauperis is GRANTED

LMAO @ Pauper
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Local
    I'm thinking about moving to Vegas.

I see a house for sale on Jewel Weed Ct.

Does anyone know the location?

RX Local
    2 houses for sale on Ginger Way

3 houses for sale on Regal Lily Way

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    I'm thinking about moving to Vegas.

I see a house for sale on Jewel Weed Ct.

Does anyone know the location?
    No help...Okay

I'll have to fly out this week and check it out.

No biggie

RX Wizard
    No help...Okay

I'll have to fly out this week and check it out.

No biggie
    Ahhhh, the quintessential sign of a Nut Job: somebody who makes a post, gets no reply, then answers his own post. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Clap on, Clap off?

Whack Off, Whack Job! Time for a little "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" action for YOU, Welching Whack Off Whack Job, hope the guys with butterfuly nets come a-calling before you head to some school with an AK-47.

I love how dumb this thread is.

Even if you accept every claim as true, this does not make DeVos a "crook" - the article never claims what she did is illegal - yet this moron has to pretend otherwise.

LOL

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    I love how dumb this thread is.

Even if you accept every claim as true, this does not make DeVos a "crook" - the article never claims what she did is illegal - yet this moron has to pretend otherwise.

LOL
    No. YOU'RE the moron, because, you obviously don't know how to read:

In 2016, the Detroit News reported that DeVos was among a number of vacation home and rental property owners that took advantage of Michigan’s 100 percent principal residence tax exemption, which saves property owners from paying local school district taxes. In 2005, the state instituted annual audits to determine whether people receiving the exemption actually resided on the property as a primary residence. The state partially denied the exemption for the $7.8 million DeVos compound featuring a tennis club and convention center, finding that the property was used for another purpose, such as business or rental.
    In 2003, DeVos founded the national All Children Matter Political Action Committee (ACM), based in Virginia, to help candidates who support school vouchers. In 2008, the Ohio Elections Commission determined that the national ACM office in Virginia improperly sent funds to the Ohio-based affiliate in violation of Ohio election laws. The Commission instituted a $2.6 million fine against each office involved: the national ACM in Virginia and the Ohio affiliate. Despite ACM’s attempts to challenge the Commission’s decision, the Ohio Court of Appeals upheld the decision and the Ohio Supreme Court refused to hear the case.

Is claiming to have a primary residence in Michigan when you don't LEGAL, asshole? Do you generally get fined 2.6 million for actions that are legal? Your stupidity is breathtaking...

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    No. YOU'RE the moron, because, you obviously don't know how to read:

In 2016, the Detroit News reported that DeVos was among a number of vacation home and rental property owners that took advantage of Michigan’s 100 percent principal residence tax exemption, which saves property owners from paying local school district taxes. In 2005, the state instituted annual audits to determine whether people receiving the exemption actually resided on the property as a primary residence. The state partially denied the exemption for the $7.8 million DeVos compound featuring a tennis club and convention center, finding that the property was used for another purpose, such as business or rental.
    In 2003, DeVos founded the national All Children Matter Political Action Committee (ACM), based in Virginia, to help candidates who support school vouchers. In 2008, the Ohio Elections Commission determined that the national ACM office in Virginia improperly sent funds to the Ohio-based affiliate in violation of Ohio election laws. The Commission instituted a $2.6 million fine against each office involved: the national ACM in Virginia and the Ohio affiliate. Despite ACM’s attempts to challenge the Commission’s decision, the Ohio Court of Appeals upheld the decision and the Ohio Supreme Court refused to hear the case.

Is claiming to have a primary residence in Michigan when you don't LEGAL, asshole? Do you generally get fined 2.6 million for actions that are legal? Your stupidity is breathtaking...
    How much do you pay as part of "Your share" ?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

His dumbassery never ceases to fail spectacularly.

John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State

BOSTON (AP) — Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry is docking his family’s new $7 million yacht in neighboring Rhode Island, allowing him to avoid paying roughly $500,000 in taxes to the cash-strapped Bay State.

"Crook"

RX Local
    Bogus thread

Bogus

If you believe that rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - aren't paying their "fair share" but low-income people - who actually have a negative tax (the government pays them) are oppressed...you may be retarded
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post

His dumbassery never ceases to fail spectacularly.

John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State

BOSTON (AP) — Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry is docking his family’s new $7 million yacht in neighboring Rhode Island, allowing him to avoid paying roughly $500,000 in taxes to the cash-strapped Bay State.

"Crook"
    Wtf does any of that have to do with the fact that that dumb bitch go caught claiming her primary residence is in Michigan, when it isn't, and got fined TWO POINT SIX MILLION FOR OTHER SHADY SHIT, ASSHOLE?????? Do you know the difference between avoiding taxes and evading them, Schmuck?

RX Local
    The 'DaFlunky News Network' only ones reporting this.

So that means one thing....'Fake News'

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    How much do you pay as part of "Your share" ?
    What I pay is none of your business, Obsessive Douche, nor am I a government servant(and your attempt to "overlook" that she got caught cheating on her taxes at least twice, is comically stupid). How many times do you come prematurely with family members? How come you never answered the following?

Hmmm....I wonder if you're REALLY that stupid...or you're none-too-subtly trying to change the terms of the bet. For the umpteeth time, here is what you said:

"Can I post a list of all the people,businesses, corporations, companies, creditors, and anyone else who has sued you?"

Read those last 3 words...VERY carefully. Are you REALLY unaware that in the above statement, you were you were talking about people who have sued ME, and now you're trying to make it, people who have sued me OR that I'VE sued? Who do you think you're fooling? No, I don't think that even YOU are THAT stupid-you're a transparently stupid liar, who got caught in a lie, yet again, on an utterly ridiculous comparison, of a political figure, on a political forum, who has been accused of stealing over 120 million, and has been sued by 20 odd people. You even had the gall in imply that I have been sued about that many times. When I offered the self banning bet for you to PUT up or SHUT up, you backed down like the lying, gutless, Obsessive Douche that you are. Pound sand, DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafinch View Post
    What I pay is none of your business, Obsessive Douche, nor am I a government servant(and your attempt to "overlook" that she got caught cheating on her taxes at least twice, is comically stupid). How many times do you come prematurely with family members? How come you never answered the following?

Hmmm....I wonder if you're REALLY that stupid...or you're none-too-subtly trying to change the terms of the bet. For the umpteeth time, here is what you said:

"Can I post a list of all the people,businesses, corporations, companies, creditors, and anyone else who has sued you?"

Read those last 3 words...VERY carefully. Are you REALLY unaware that in the above statement, you were you were talking about people who have sued ME, and now you're trying to make it, people who have sued me OR that I'VE sued? Who do you think you're fooling? No, I don't think that even YOU are THAT stupid-you're a transparently stupid liar, who got caught in a lie, yet again, on an utterly ridiculous comparison, of a political figure, on a political forum, who has been accused of stealing over 120 million, and has been sued by 20 odd people. You even had the gall in imply that I have been sued about that many times. When I offered the self banning bet for you to PUT up or SHUT up, you backed down like the lying, gutless, Obsessive Douche that you are. Pound sand, DD.
    Cause you cant pay your fair share lmao... thats why you wont answer... And yes you are a servant of the government, they pay your bills and feed you lmao.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%

RX Local
    they pay your bills and feed you

RX Local
    They feed you

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Cause you cant pay your fair share lmao... thats why you wont answer... And yes you are a servant of the government, they pay your bills and feed you lmao.
    I don't give a rat's ass what you think, DD. You talk outta your big, fat ass, all day long, and frequently, as I did in the post I just referenced which you're running away like the gutless, blubbery bellied bitch that you are, you get it rammed up your ass. Furthermore, you're avoiding the fact that that dumb bitch TWICE got busted for trying to cheat on her taxes, and is on the hot seat yet again. How many times do you blow your load in a minute with family members, Short Stick? Why'd you back out the self banning bet on the latest lie I called you on, bitch?When I offered the self banning bet for you to PUT up or SHUT up, you backed down like the lying, gutless, Obsessive Douche that you are. Pound sand, DD.

RX Local
    Food stamps

RX Local
    You Government moocher

Democratic parasite poo poo head !

Food stamps
    He gets EBT out here lmao, and a check from the government every month but "Im not a government servant" hahahaha. He eats and pays his bills cause of taxpayers, he doesnt pay income taxes, and survives because of people like DeVos who are forced to feed, clothe and pay his bills.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%