Forum: Horse Racing Forum - Horse Handicapping Central. Grab your racing form and share some winners. Down the stretch they come.

Thread: Gravy plays for the Arlington Million 8/11/18

1. #1 Gravy plays for the Arlington Million 8/11/18 
    Going to play a trifecta here:

5 10 11 / 3 5 8 10 11 / 3 5 7 8 9 10 11

Win bet on #5 Century Dream - William Buick has 3 wins that i know when ridding this horse and you should get some decent odds on it

Win Bet on #10 Robert Bruce - Ortiz Jr rides this one for the first time and 7/8 on the turf hope to get 4-1

6 and 11 should go to the lead and the #3 should be flying late with the 5, 8 and 10

BOL to everybody today !

GL Gravy.
    Tuesday's Gone with The Wind

Quote Originally Posted by Jack1999 View Post
    GL Gravy.
    Thxs Jack

hi gravy what's up? why don't we get guys to meet up at breeders cup in the fall really centralized so a lot of us can drive there and hook.up somewhere for about 3 days?

maybe the 3rd can set so.ething up at a hotel with discount rates and we can have a banquet or something like old days

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp View Post
    hi gravy what's up? why don't we get guys to meet up at breeders cup in the fall really centralized so a lot of us can drive there and hook.up somewhere for about 3 days?

Hi Joey,Good to hear from you my friend.If you can get tickets for the Breeders Cup I would be willing to go but the problem that you might have is that rooms are probably sold out for that weekend so you might have to stay in Cincinnati or Lexington if you can find rooms or tickets.By the way My mom broke her hip but doing better but she is getting crankier and more stubborn as she goes but she is back to her apartment.PM me about the Breeders Cup but I had to pass on the Rx Bash this year too much going on with Mom.