Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: 5dimes being 5dimes

1. #1 5dimes being 5dimes 
    113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    it is comical how great their options are but how horrible their customer experience is. This is the type of shop that will be out of business once true online options are available through local states

Took two small bets for 3rd round h2h....both won, both graded as cancelled. Just got off a live chat with Customer Service claiming they were price errors. Ridiculous excuse because BOTH bets had already moved off the opening line!

Berger was +135 vs Putnam and Scott was +135 vs Grillo ... not crazy lines but I was interested in the more "major-tested" player even if Putnam and Grillo are in much better season form than Berger and Scott. But, took some time and went out to check PGA stats for 3rd round scoring. Both were slightly worse but within a few tenths of a stroke so went to make the bets...

by the time I went back to bet Berger was now +125 and Scott was +115. I dropped my stake and took the wagers

I look back a bit ago to see if they won and saw both were canceled. Just finished up with live chat and they said they were pricing errors that will not be honored

HOW THE FUCK can you say it's a pricing error when they both moved off the opening line and went off at those same prices? Neither was even a really shocking price as it was up against two really hot players.

I've been a customer for a long time and these are just about the smallest bets I will place all week, so it's not a money issue. It's the same shit from 5dimes, just a different day and a different customer. I understand that clearly someone else hit these bets at +135 and they moved the prices to +125/+115. I took tiny bets on them and they simply wanted to get out of the position they were holding at +135 on each bet so are claiming pricing errors.

5dimes has no chance of surviving once states are up and running with mobile betting. They've treated customers like complete garbage for too long

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    tide do you have access to the price change/history?

Shenanigans
    GO LEAFS GO

RX SemiGod
    Sad,God Tony!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    tide do you have access to the price change/history?
    no i didn't take a screenshot of when they were both +135

but if they were truly errors they would have moved to -135 not just dropped to +125 and +115

sad thing is that whoever took these for decent money, to actually cause the line drop, really got fucked. these were the two smallest wagers I've made all week but it's just sad a book can hold to this bullshit of rules for line error when it is obviously not a line error, just a way of weaseling out of a bet because they know it will only influence a few customers. because prices only went up after 2nd round was completed around 11:30 there weren't too many people betting these today

schmuck
    talk directly to tony, he is one of the most understanding and nurturing individual
    not only in the gambling world, but on the planet. no doubt you will get a quick
    and decisive judgement on your issue (s).

Quote Originally Posted by niltes View Post
    talk directly to tony, he is one of the most understanding and nurturing individual
    not only in the gambling world, but on the planet. no doubt you will get a quick

tried that about 10 years ago by phone. he told me to go fuck myself and take my business elsewhere. all smiles and winks, that guy

RX Senior
    When were the bets cancelled?

schmuck
    rolltide, you were lucky. you caught him on a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post

tried that about 10 years ago by phone. he told me to go fuck myself and take my business elsewhere. all smiles and winks, that guy
    Same.

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling tatehill2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    it is comical how great their options are but how horrible their customer experience is. This is the type of shop that will be out of business once true online options are available through local states

Took two small bets for 3rd round h2h....both won, both graded as cancelled. Just got off a live chat with Customer Service claiming they were price errors. Ridiculous excuse because BOTH bets had already moved off the opening line!

Berger was +135 vs Putnam and Scott was +135 vs Grillo ... not crazy lines but I was interested in the more "major-tested" player even if Putnam and Grillo are in much better season form than Berger and Scott. But, took some time and went out to check PGA stats for 3rd round scoring. Both were slightly worse but within a few tenths of a stroke so went to make the bets...

by the time I went back to bet Berger was now +125 and Scott was +115. I dropped my stake and took the wagers

I look back a bit ago to see if they won and saw both were canceled. Just finished up with live chat and they said they were pricing errors that will not be honored

HOW THE FUCK can you say it's a pricing error when they both moved off the opening line and went off at those same prices? Neither was even a really shocking price as it was up against two really hot players.

I've been a customer for a long time and these are just about the smallest bets I will place all week, so it's not a money issue. It's the same shit from 5dimes, just a different day and a different customer. I understand that clearly someone else hit these bets at +135 and they moved the prices to +125/+115. I took tiny bets on them and they simply wanted to get out of the position they were holding at +135 on each bet so are claiming pricing errors.

5dimes has no chance of surviving once states are up and running with mobile betting. They've treated customers like complete garbage for too long
    just curiuos, but what are your other options?? what other books are comparable? ,
    GOLD is the Money of the KINGS, SILVER is the Money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the Money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the Money of the SLAVES!!!

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by niltes View Post

Lol, what are the odds that this little bitch niltes acted a kunt when he spoke with Tony? How many times have we seen chats where some soy boy acts a bitch to Tony and then Tony rams it up the little bitch's ass... then some little kunt goes crying on the forum like a bitch about how evil Tony is.

Niltes, here is some advice. Stick to gulping down those sausages while you're wearing your Star Wars pajamas.

The Great Govenor of California Railbird's Avatar
    its mandatory that he hires locals, the locals are powerless people, so given some power, they for sure will exercise it against white americans. those weren't bad lines. Tony mood swings come from his drug addiction. He does run a good book.

schmuck
    you nailed it runmaker, but bratwurst and star trek jammies are more my style.

Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Lol, what are the odds that this little bitch niltes acted a kunt when he spoke with Tony? How many times have we seen chats where some soy boy acts a bitch to Tony and then Tony rams it up the little bitch's ass... then some little kunt goes crying on the forum like a bitch about how evil Tony is.

Niltes, here is some advice. Stick to gulping down those sausages while you're wearing your Star Wars pajamas.
    what are the odds he was just being sarcastic

RX Senior
    You are correct, if it was a bad line it should have gone from +135 to -135. Not to +115 or +125. That is not a bad line in my humble opinion if it moves 10 or 20 cents.

RX SemiGod
    I've never had a problem with Tony. It's his house and his show. If you don't like it, you can take it elsewhere. When I've won there, I've gotten paid. Never got screwed over. He's always played it straight with me.

If something does happen (like with any book), you take it elsewhere. I've never had a problem, but that doesn't mean another person might not have a problem.

But as for niltes, lol, the guy is a crying liberal bitch. If you ran the scripts or phone conversations with him and Tony, I guarantee you he would be acting a little bitch with Tony.

Keep on gulping, niltes. Keep on gulping.