Send My Worst Son's Wife, " and, "do the math first,," and, clowned by yet ANOTHER uppity black....woman,, ROTFLMAO!!

Search

Tokens
https://www.yahoo.com/news/colbert-mocks-trump-clumsy-attempt-023652528.html

Colbert Mocks Trump’s Clumsy Attempt To Rein In Omarosa: ‘Send My Worst Son’s Wife'

Ed Mazza, HuffPostAugust 16, 2018

e42546e12aed08d9a60acd57cfef58b7
Stephen Colbert is getting a real kick out of the latest tape released by

Stephen Colbert is getting a real kick out of the latest tape released by Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former aide to President Donald Trump who is making headlines with her tell-all book, Unhinged.
On Thursday, she released audio of what she believes was an attempt to silence her after she was fired from her White House gig. Lara Trump offers her $15,000 a month to work on the 2020 presidential campaign but tells Manigault Newman she has to be “positive.”
That had the “Late Show” host wondering just how Lara Trump, wife of Eric Trump and a senior adviser to the campaign, got involved in the first place.
Colbert broke out his impression of the president: “We can’t have Omarosa spilling sensitive info that could destroy my presidency. We need someone to handle this delicately. Send my worst son’s wife.”
See his full takedown in the clip below.

• This article originally appeared on HuffPost.

Tokens
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/seth-me...ail-omarosa-you-tried-to-fire-her-four-times/

Take your shoes off to count, bitch, lol... "duct tape," ROTFLMAO...

Seth Meyers To Lara Trump: Before You Offer Hush Money, Do The Math

“So let’s see, $15K a month times 12....”

By Carla Baranauckas

For Seth Meyers, host of “Late Night,” the tape Omarosa Manigault Newman released this week to promote her new book shows some surprising ineptitude ― on the part of President Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law.

On the recording, Lara Trump can be heard offering the fired White House aide a $15,000-a-month job with the 2020 campaign and indicated that it would be important to stay “positive” about the president. Then she began calculating what the monthly payment would be to as an annual salary.

“Maybe next time you’re offering someone hush money to keep ’em quiet, do the math before you get on the phone,” Meyers said. “So let’s see, $15K a month times 12. Let’s see, and we’re going to carry the one. That’s $180,000 a year plus, of course, $5.99 for a roll of duct tape.”

Omarosa did not accept the job, but Meyers said the tape shows how Donald Trump handles personnel matters.
“So first they hire Omarosa, then they fire her, then they try to hire her again to buy her off,” Meyers said. “This is how Trumpism works. Everyone is conning everyone else. And in the process, they’re conning us, too.”

Tokens
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/politics/trump-cancels-military-parade/index.html

[h=1]DC mayor taunts Trump after cancellation of military parade[/h]

By Veronica Stracqualursi and Abby Phillip, CNN
Updated 11:00 AM ET, Fri August 17, 2018

(CNN)President Donald Trump sought to cast blame Friday for the cancellation of his planned military parade on Washington city council officials, saying they had inflated the cost.

Soon after the President tweeted, Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser claimed she "got thru" to Trump about costs for the parade, which at one point was calculated to run about $12 million but more recent estimates said could run as high as $92 million by the time Trump canceled the event.
"The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it," Trump tweeted Friday morning.

Pentagon postpones Trump's military parade

The President said he will instead "attend the big parade already scheduled at Andrews Air Force Base on a different date, (and) go to the Paris parade, celebrating the end of the War, on November 11th."
He added, "Maybe we will do something next year in D.C. when the cost comes WAY DOWN. Now we can buy some more jet fighters!"

Bowser, the Democratic mayor of Washington, DC, responded on Twitter to Trump Friday, saying that she is "the local politician who finally got thru to the reality star in the White House with the realities" of holding a military parade.
She said the event would cost more than $21 million.

Bowser's office later provided a breakdown of the city's cost estimate for hosting a military parade, which included a $13.5 million price tag for the city's police department and the need for expenses like crowd control, security and traffic perimeters, and protection for dignitaries.
A city official added that the Trump administration requested an estimate from the city this week.
Funds to cover the event would have needed to come from the federally funded Emergency Planning and Security Fund, which normally covers the security funds for events in the nation's capital like a presidential inauguration or this past weekend's Unite the Right rally.
But the amount allocated this year for such events was far smaller than the additional amount that would be required to cover the parade. It is likely, according to the official, that the administration would need to request additional money from Congress.
On Thursday, the Pentagon announced that it was postponing the parade until next year. Earlier in the day, CNBC and ABC News, citing unnamed officials, reported that the cost estimate of the parade -- which was estimated in July to cost approximately $12 million -- had swelled to $92 million.
An administration official told CNN that the $92 million figure was a planning estimate for an event that would meet Trump's intent, and that about half of that amount is for non-military costs like security, some of which would involve the city of Washington.
A second official said the costs covered by the military were about $50 million.
It is still not clear what other expenses brought the total estimated cost for the parade to $92 million.
Defense Secretary James Mattis on Thursday said that the reports of a $92 million tab were inaccurate and that he has "received no such estimate." Officials told CNN that Mattis had not yet been briefed on the latest cost estimates when he made his comments, noting that the costs could still change as no final decisions about what units, equipment and personnel would take part.
Trump had said back in February that a military parade in Washington would be "great for the spirit of the country," but would need to come at a "reasonable cost."

video_pinned_white_bg.jpg

• [h=2][/h]

Tokens
Like I stated, I like Trump and think he is doing a good job, but why in the hell did he hire Omarosa in the first place? I know its only a show, but she seemed like the shady, sneaky type on the Apprentice.

Tokens
Like I stated, I like Trump and think he is doing a good job, but why in the hell did he hire Omarosa in the first place? I know its only a show, but she seemed like the shady, sneaky type on the Apprentice.

Yep. A snake.

I hope they find a way to prosecute her. It just can't be legal to be secretly recording the President.

Tokens
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/politics/trump-cancels-military-parade/index.html

DC mayor taunts Trump after cancellation of military parade

By Veronica Stracqualursi and Abby Phillip, CNN
Updated 11:00 AM ET, Fri August 17, 2018

(CNN)President Donald Trump sought to cast blame Friday for the cancellation of his planned military parade on Washington city council officials, saying they had inflated the cost.

Soon after the President tweeted, Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser claimed she "got thru" to Trump about costs for the parade, which at one point was calculated to run about $12 million but more recent estimates said could run as high as $92 million by the time Trump canceled the event.
"The local politicians who run Washington, D.C. (poorly) know a windfall when they see it. When asked to give us a price for holding a great celebratory military parade, they wanted a number so ridiculously high that I cancelled it," Trump tweeted Friday morning.

Pentagon postpones Trump's military parade

The President said he will instead "attend the big parade already scheduled at Andrews Air Force Base on a different date, (and) go to the Paris parade, celebrating the end of the War, on November 11th."
He added, "Maybe we will do something next year in D.C. when the cost comes WAY DOWN. Now we can buy some more jet fighters!"

Bowser, the Democratic mayor of Washington, DC, responded on Twitter to Trump Friday, saying that she is "the local politician who finally got thru to the reality star in the White House with the realities" of holding a military parade.
She said the event would cost more than $21 million.

Bowser's office later provided a breakdown of the city's cost estimate for hosting a military parade, which included a $13.5 million price tag for the city's police department and the need for expenses like crowd control, security and traffic perimeters, and protection for dignitaries.
A city official added that the Trump administration requested an estimate from the city this week.
Funds to cover the event would have needed to come from the federally funded Emergency Planning and Security Fund, which normally covers the security funds for events in the nation's capital like a presidential inauguration or this past weekend's Unite the Right rally.
But the amount allocated this year for such events was far smaller than the additional amount that would be required to cover the parade. It is likely, according to the official, that the administration would need to request additional money from Congress.
On Thursday, the Pentagon announced that it was postponing the parade until next year. Earlier in the day, CNBC and ABC News, citing unnamed officials, reported that the cost estimate of the parade -- which was estimated in July to cost approximately $12 million -- had swelled to $92 million.
An administration official told CNN that the $92 million figure was a planning estimate for an event that would meet Trump's intent, and that about half of that amount is for non-military costs like security, some of which would involve the city of Washington.
A second official said the costs covered by the military were about $50 million.
It is still not clear what other expenses brought the total estimated cost for the parade to $92 million.
Defense Secretary James Mattis on Thursday said that the reports of a $92 million tab were inaccurate and that he has "received no such estimate." Officials told CNN that Mattis had not yet been briefed on the latest cost estimates when he made his comments, noting that the costs could still change as no final decisions about what units, equipment and personnel would take part.
Trump had said back in February that a military parade in Washington would be "great for the spirit of the country," but would need to come at a "reasonable cost."

video_pinned_white_bg.jpg

92 million to run a parade!

Only in Libtardville would they not notice how ridiculous that is.

Trump watches our dollars like a hawk.

He really wanted that parade. But he's not gonna have our pockets fleeced to put it on.

Another excellent decision by Donald Trump.

Handicapper
Tokens
Colbert just another no ratings Trump hater.

Tokens

I said in another thread, 'cause he was waxin' that ASS, lol! He says he KNEW she was incompetent, but, she CRIED a lot, so, he gave her a break. Do YOU believe that? And, if she DID nothing, and KNOWS nothing, then, why did he try and buy her off? And, ARREST her? Yeah, Orangutan Slob , you go right ahead...

[h=3]Seth Meyers Mocks Trump For Reportedly Wanting To Jail Omarosa: You Tried to Fire Her Four Times![/h]
Seth Meyers had some fun regarding the dustup between President Donald Trump in former White House staffer and Apprentice contestant Omarosa Manigault Newman. According to a report, Trump wanted Attorney General Jeff Sessions to arrest Omarosa.
“You think you could arrest Omarosa?!?” Meyers reacted. “This is a person you tried to fire four times and you still can’t get rid of her! If you threw Omarosa in jail, she would tunnel her way out with a spoon Shawshank style. And when you woke up the next morning, she’s gonna be standing there with a copy of the Russian Pee Tape.”
The Late Night host mocked Trump for wanting to “hire her a fifth time” onto the Trump campaign soon after she was fired from the White House last winter. He also ridiculed Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump over the recording Omarosa released of their conversation showing her calculating the annual income of the $15k/month she was offering to her.

by Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Aug 17th, 2018, 12:06 am 153

Handicapper
Tokens
The 4 day Omarosa theme is dead and buried....LMAO

Just like your Stormy Daniels & Michael Cohen threads.

LMAO

Tokens
Yep. A snake.

I hope they find a way to prosecute her. It just can't be legal to be secretly recording the President.

As usual, you haven't the faintest idea wtf you're talking about: Washington, D.C., is a one party deal when it comes to taping people-as is the state of New York, where Cohen did HIS taping, so, they were both perfectly within their rights, Genius. Btw, anybody else notice that Cohen has been awfully QUIET lately(a habit people who are starting to talk the Feds have a tendency to acquire)? And, how come so many of "the best people" hired by Twittler seem to have this BURNING desire to tape their conversations with him and outfit?

Tokens
The 4 day Omarosa theme is dead and buried....LMAO

Just like your Stormy Daniels & Michael Cohen threads.

LMAO

Pull yer head outta yer ass, and yer dick outta yer rubber "girlfriend," 21-post-a-day welching turd.^^:)kth)(&^cockingasnook()Slapping-silly90)):bigfingerazzkick(&^:madasshol:trx-smly0:fckmad::Countdown.^^:)kth)(&^cockingasnook()Slapping-silly90)):bigfingerazzkick(&^:madasshol:trx-smly0:fckmad::Countdown.^^:)kth)(&^cockingasnook()Slapping-silly90)):bigfingerazzkick(&^:madasshol:trx-smly0:fckmad:

Handicapper
Tokens

Tokens
How would you label the Huffington Post as a news source?

We know how you label Fox News, but would be nice to see how you label Dailykos and Huffington Post.

Tokens
How would you label the Huffington Post as a news source?

We know how you label Fox News, but would be nice to see how you label Dailykos and Huffington Post.

What would be NICE, Obsessive Douche, would be for you to answer what lefties are on Faux News; or, why you backed down from a self banning bet like the gutless tub of goo that you are after I busted you lying, again, and, you never responded to any of the following, after taking in the shorts on every question:

Obsessive Douche, YOU'RE the one who runs away like the fat little toad that you are from answering questions: Let us not forget, YOU'RE the genius who had the "impression" that all 19 of Dump's accuser were Democrats, now, where, pray tell did you GET that "impression?" And, you couldn't move your fat, stubby little fingers fast enough to post a fake Facebook posting where the Gold Star widow "ripped" Congresswoman Wilson, when anybody with an ounce of common sense-which, of course, would exclude you-could've instantly deduced that the posting was completely phony. Furthermore, I'm still waiting for you answer the following questions, Porky: If Dump merely "misspoke," why did he wait 27 hours to correct it?

1. Can you show me what his sentence was for the Witness Tampering, so this way I can tell you that you were right and I was wrong<<FIRST of all, you've just tacitly admitted that you lied, like the scum you are, in you are, by claiming that you answered these questions, but, as for this first question, ROTFLMAO!!!!!! There hasn't even been a TRIAL yet, moron, therefore, no sentence-but he DID have his bail REVOKED for there being probable cause for witness tampering, which is why his fat ass is sitting in jail-plus, that brought forth the UNBELIEVABLY stupid comment from you that "..."...except for this new one(charge vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses), which is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." And, why is THAT, exactly? Because of a gut feeling you have in your blubbery belly? Because Manafort is aligned with Republican scum? Because a friend of a friend of a friend has seen the statements by the TWO witnesses who said he tried to get them to lie? Why are you ignoring the statement of those two different people-neither of whom happened to be facing about 100 years in jail-just both happened to have reported that Mr. double-jail-anklet-converted-to-handcuffs tried to suborn perjury, but, don't tell me, let me guess, THEY are both lying, and the freshly minted jailbird facing 40 counts is the Shining Beacon of Truth, right? You're a hypocrite and a moron>>

2. Nope, you are the one passing on an IQ test. <<A 40 something old cab driver runt still hanging on to hihs supposedly high IQ. That's about as pathetic as it gets>>

3. Its actually joyful making fun of the mentally inept on therx <<More like the obsession of a psychotic stalking scumbag, and more evidence, as if more were required, that, your word is worth about as much, as, say, a degree from Dump University>>

4. Has Cohen flipped? Can you point to the post where I said Trump didnt care if Cohen flipped? Or are you just deflecting to other topics?<<Once again, your reading skills are abysmal: I never SAID that you said Dump didn't care if Cohen flipped, schmuck. Dump himself claimed, more than once, that Cohen wasn't going to flip-what I SAID was, why would he care whether or not Cohen flipped, if, he, Dump, was innocent?>>

5. No idea, the facts of the case havent been put out yet, so Im not going to assume anything at this point. We have seen how your threads go when you "Assume" things<<Gee, THAT'S strange, because you "assumed" all 19 of Dump's accusers were Democrats, that the obviously bogus "Facebook" post about Congresswoman Wilson was legit, and about a half dozen lies you posted about me were true-so, once again, you're a fat lying sack of shit.>>

6. No idea why someone "Feels" the way they do, Im not a psychic or spiritual median or any of that nonsense where I can tell how someone is feeling if I dont even know them.<<Sorry, Porky, you "felt" the things mentioned in # 5, and you obviously "feel" that the charges vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses) "... is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." without a SHRED of evidence to support that, so, keep on talking outta both sides of yer mouth, Oh Boulder Headed Runt.>>

7. Why did you keep babbling about collusion, and ONLY collusion when neither Mueller nor Rosenstein mentioned it at all? azzkick(&^:CountdownSlapping-silly90)):fckmad::madasshol:trx-smly0:bigfinger

Tokens
What would be NICE, Obsessive Douche, would be for you to answer what lefties are on Faux News; or, why you backed down from a self banning bet like the gutless tub of goo that you are after I busted you lying, again, and, you never responded to any of the following, after taking in the shorts on every question:

Obsessive Douche, YOU'RE the one who runs away like the fat little toad that you are from answering questions: Let us not forget, YOU'RE the genius who had the "impression" that all 19 of Dump's accuser were Democrats, now, where, pray tell did you GET that "impression?" And, you couldn't move your fat, stubby little fingers fast enough to post a fake Facebook posting where the Gold Star widow "ripped" Congresswoman Wilson, when anybody with an ounce of common sense-which, of course, would exclude you-could've instantly deduced that the posting was completely phony. Furthermore, I'm still waiting for you answer the following questions, Porky: If Dump merely "misspoke," why did he wait 27 hours to correct it?

1. Can you show me what his sentence was for the Witness Tampering, so this way I can tell you that you were right and I was wrong<<FIRST of all, you've just tacitly admitted that you lied, like the scum you are, in you are, by claiming that you answered these questions, but, as for this first question, ROTFLMAO!!!!!! There hasn't even been a TRIAL yet, moron, therefore, no sentence-but he DID have his bail REVOKED for there being probable cause for witness tampering, which is why his fat ass is sitting in jail-plus, that brought forth the UNBELIEVABLY stupid comment from you that "..."...except for this new one(charge vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses), which is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." And, why is THAT, exactly? Because of a gut feeling you have in your blubbery belly? Because Manafort is aligned with Republican scum? Because a friend of a friend of a friend has seen the statements by the TWO witnesses who said he tried to get them to lie? Why are you ignoring the statement of those two different people-neither of whom happened to be facing about 100 years in jail-just both happened to have reported that Mr. double-jail-anklet-converted-to-handcuffs tried to suborn perjury, but, don't tell me, let me guess, THEY are both lying, and the freshly minted jailbird facing 40 counts is the Shining Beacon of Truth, right? You're a hypocrite and a moron>>

2. Nope, you are the one passing on an IQ test. <<A 40 something old cab driver runt still hanging on to hihs supposedly high IQ. That's about as pathetic as it gets>>

3. Its actually joyful making fun of the mentally inept on therx <<More like the obsession of a psychotic stalking scumbag, and more evidence, as if more were required, that, your word is worth about as much, as, say, a degree from Dump University>>

4. Has Cohen flipped? Can you point to the post where I said Trump didnt care if Cohen flipped? Or are you just deflecting to other topics?<<Once again, your reading skills are abysmal: I never SAID that you said Dump didn't care if Cohen flipped, schmuck. Dump himself claimed, more than once, that Cohen wasn't going to flip-what I SAID was, why would he care whether or not Cohen flipped, if, he, Dump, was innocent?>>

5. No idea, the facts of the case havent been put out yet, so Im not going to assume anything at this point. We have seen how your threads go when you "Assume" things<<Gee, THAT'S strange, because you "assumed" all 19 of Dump's accusers were Democrats, that the obviously bogus "Facebook" post about Congresswoman Wilson was legit, and about a half dozen lies you posted about me were true-so, once again, you're a fat lying sack of shit.>>

6. No idea why someone "Feels" the way they do, Im not a psychic or spiritual median or any of that nonsense where I can tell how someone is feeling if I dont even know them.<<Sorry, Porky, you "felt" the things mentioned in # 5, and you obviously "feel" that the charges vs Manafort for tampering with witnesses) "... is more than likely to be dropped or unproven." without a SHRED of evidence to support that, so, keep on talking outta both sides of yer mouth, Oh Boulder Headed Runt.>>

7. Why did you keep babbling about collusion, and ONLY collusion when neither Mueller nor Rosenstein mentioned it at all? azzkick(&^:CountdownSlapping-silly90)):fckmad::madasshol:trx-smly0:bigfinger

Can you name me all the questions you have answered... then name all the questions I have answered of yours?

Heres a hint - you have answered right around 0 , and I have answered more than a dozen

Tokens
Can you name me all the questions you have answered... then name all the questions I have answered of yours?

Heres a hint - you have answered right around 0 , and I have answered more than a dozen

That's because you're an intrusive, stalking, Obsessive Douche, always following me around and nosing into things that one, aren't about politics, and, two, are none of your business. In contrast, I don't give a shit about YOU, except to the extent to repeatedly show what a lying, psychotic sack of shit you are-like, say, in the 7 questions above that you keep avoiding like the plague, ESPECIALLY the one about why you backed down from a self banning bet like the gutless tub of goo that you are after I busted you lying, again. Pound sand, DD. all? azzkick(&^:CountdownSlapping-silly90)):fckmad::madasshol:trx-smly0:bigfinger

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
3,022 consecutive swings and misses, and proud as a peacock too

Tokens
3,022 consecutive swings and misses, and proud as a peacock too

You mean, like the razor sharp analysis you "graced" us with re: Manafort's trial chances for MONTHS? Speaking of which, how about a prediction, Oh Wise One: full acquittal on all 18 counts? At LEAST a hung jury, no? Come on, Witless, DAZZLE us with your political and legal acumen.:pointer::think2::nohead:popcorn-eatinggifLoser!@#0:hahahahah:tongue2::cripwalk::laughingb:pointer::think2::nohead:popcorn-eatinggifLoser!@#0:hahahahah:tongue2::cripwalk::laughingb:pointer::think2::nohead:popcorn-eatinggifLoser!@#0:hahahahah:tongue2::cripwalk::laughingb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callgirls
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com