Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: Read if you want one stock you can retire on

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brucefan View Post
    Good bet we will be trading on NASDAQ sometime in the next 3 weeks. Sharp buyers around , letting the shorts .....get more short ..
    In for several thousand more at $2.49. Let’s Roll...

Predictive Technology Group Announces Enrollment Milestone of 200 Participants in Predictive Laboratories’ Study for Chronic Joint and Spine Pain

GlobeNewswireMay 7, 2019

SALT LAKE CITY, May 07, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), a leader in the use of data analytics for disease identification and subsequent precision therapeutic intervention, announces its wholly owned subsidiary Predictive Laboratories has reached an enrollment milestone of 200 participants in its ongoing Institutional Review Board (IRB)-approved study of spine and joint disease leading to chronic pain.
    The primary objective of the IRB study is to conduct genetic research related to healthcare advancement in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of conditions causing chronic pain. The first 200 participants have volunteered for the study by submitting their DNA samples to the Predictive Biorepository and by reporting detailed medical information through their healthcare providers.
    “One in five American adults suffer with chronic pain and the use of opioids to address pain has led to an epidemic of addiction and overdose as sufferers attempt to find relief,” said Bradley Robinson, CEO of Predictive Technology Group. “Patients have embraced the opportunity to enroll in this research study and participate in the search for a better solution to chronic pain. The Predictive Biorepository’s genetic and analytic capabilities are expected to add to an already robust pipeline of genetic data that will assist in the ongoing discovery of diagnostic tests and therapeutic treatments for disease.”
    “We are excited about achieving this initial milestone as we work to build a foundation for the advancement of medicine to solve real problems for real people,” said Rick W. Obray, M.D., Chairman of Predictive’s Clinical Advisory Board. “Establishing these genetic building blocks is truly how the promise of personalized medicine will move toward reality.”
    Predictive Laboratories, Inc. is the sponsor of the study. Kenneth Ward, MD, Laboratory Director of Predictive Laboratories, serves as Principal Investigator.
    About Predictive Technology Group, Inc.
    Predictive Technology Group aims to revolutionize patient care through predictive data analytics, novel gene-based diagnostics and companion therapeutics through its subsidiaries Predictive Therapeutics, Predictive Biotech, and Predictive Laboratories. These subsidiaries are focused on endometriosis, scoliosis, degenerative disc disease and human cell and tissue products. The subsidiaries use genetic and other information as cornerstones in the development of new diagnostics that assess a person’s risk of illness and therapeutic products designed to identify, prevent and treat diseases more effectively. Additional information is available at Predtechgroup.com; Predrx.com; Predictivebiotech.com; and Predictivelabs.com.
    About Predictive Laboratories, Inc.
    Predictive Laboratories owns significant next-generation sequencing and genotyping assets along with extensive protocols, quality and laboratory management systems and other resources required by a “high complexity” molecular diagnostic laboratory operating under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA). The group recently launched its novel test for women experiencing infertility, called ARTGuide®, to selected Beta launch centers. ARTGuide™ is a proprietary gene test panel for women experiencing infertility as a result of endometriosis and other health concerns, in 2018. The test is expected to change the way that Advanced Reproductive Technologies (ART), such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), are used to assist couples having difficulty conceiving a pregnancy.
    Forward-Looking Statements:
    To the extent any statements made in this release contain information that is not historical, these statements are essentially forward-looking and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the difficulty of predicting FDA approvals, acceptance and demand for human cell and tissue products and other pharmaceutical products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, new product development and launch, reliance on key strategic alliances, availability of raw materials, availability of additional intellectual property rights, availability of future financing sources, the regulatory environment, and other risks the Company may identify from time to time in the future.

For more information, contact Investor Relations:
    LHA Investor Relations
    Jody Cain jcain@lhai.com
    Kevin Mc Cabe kmccabe@lhai.com
    310-691-7100

Hey Bruce , Nice call so far, figured I would throw some down on PRED! Bought in at 2.30 , past couple of days has shot it over $3. Do you have a target point when you believe it will dip again? Was trying to add to my position or is it buy what we can get! Thx Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by MERLIN View Post
    Hey Bruce , Nice call so far, figured I would throw some down on PRED! Bought in at 2.30 , past couple of days has shot it over $3. Do you have a target point when you believe it will dip again? Was trying to add to my position or is it buy what we can get! Thx Bruce
    The breakout was 3.08. That was battle tested today as the shorts desperately wanted to close it below, and got run over . I wouldn't try and be too cute, the news flow is going to pick up and there are institutional buyers in the stock now . Just look at the volume

It was on Harry Boxers report released this morning . His targets are 3.85, then 4.5 https://www.thetechtrader.com/charts...m_campaign=COD

Thanks for the update, Seen the volume went crazy,I’ll grab what I can !

Everybody Got Dey Cups But Dey Ain't Chipped In.... RapStar's Avatar
    I'm late to the party, but will join in the fun!

I think its bullish

Overal lShort Intermediate Long
    Bullish (0.41) Bullish (0.31) Bullish (0.44 ) Bullish (0.49)

Read more at http://www.stockta.com/cgi-bin/analy...l9JsFwydKgf.99

She’s Strong!! Scooped up a few thousand more on the dip to 2.88 today. What a close!! If she somehow sees under $3 again, I’ll snag up what I can again and be tapped out....

The next few weeks look like it could get very interesting around here...Let’s ROLL!!

More NASDAQ Prep

SALT LAKE CITY , May 09, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), a leader in the use of data analytics for disease identification and subsequent clinical intervention through precision therapeutic treatments, announces Board of Director Committee Chair appointments.
    Predictive’s Board of Directors, at its quarterly board meeting held May 8, 2019, finalized important committee appointments. Predictive Chairman of the Board John Sorrentino announced the following:

• Audit Committee and Compliance Committee Chair is Jay Moyes
    • Nominating Committee Chair is John Sorrentino
    • Compensation Committee Chair is Ron Barhorst

“The Board made great strides in setting the future course of Predictive Technology Group by filling these important roles and welcoming new board members Senator Orrin Hatch, Jay Moyes and Ron Barhorst,” said Mr. Sorrentino.
    Predictive Technology Group aims to revolutionize patient care through predictive data analytics, novel gene-based diagnostics and companion therapeutics through its subsidiaries Predictive Therapeutics, Predictive Biotech, and Predictive Laboratories. These subsidiaries are focused on endometriosis, scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, and human cell and tissue products. The subsidiaries use genetic and other information as cornerstones in the development of new diagnostics that assess a person’s risk of illness and therapeutic products designed to identify, prevent and treat diseases more effectively. Additional information is available at Predtechgroup.com, Predrx.com, Predictivebiotech.com, and Predictivelabs.com.

Forward-Looking Statements
    To the extent any statements made in this release contain information that is not historical, these statements are essentially forward-looking and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including the difficulty of predicting FDA approvals, acceptance and demand for human cell and tissue products and other pharmaceutical products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, new product development and launch, reliance on key strategic alliances, availability of raw materials, availability of additional intellectual property rights, availability of future financing sources, the regulatory environment, and other risks the Company may identify from time to time in the future.

For more information, visit www.predtechgroup.com or contact Investor Relations:
    LHA Investor Relations
    Jody Cain jcain@lhai.com
    310-691-7100

She's a BEAST!!!

Good call bro, What's your upside here? get out when? $5 a share, $10 a share?

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite View Post
    Good call bro, What's your upside here? get out when? $5 a share, $10 a share?
    Read the title of the thread and the first post

What a Close!!

RX Wizard

Give it to me baby...

RX Senior
    Well, i was hesitant to dirty the thread, my sad story is I thought I had filled my order at 2.42,the day you fill at 2.49. lol..but trade will not allow market orders these types of stocks, and for good reasons, so I kept waiting for a fallback..lol,,wham, what a run..what a call, Bruce, soon amin now around 4/sh, so I hope I don't jinx you guys, definitely a hot field...gl guys..
    "I don't want to know the odds."..Luke Skywalker.

Quote Originally Posted by 8ate View Post
    Well, i was hesitant to dirty the thread, my sad story is I thought I had filled my order at 2.42,the day you fill at 2.49. lol..but trade will not allow market orders these types of stocks, and for good reasons, so I kept waiting for a fallback..lol,,wham, what a run..what a call, Bruce, soon amin now around 4/sh, so I hope I don't jinx you guys, definitely a hot field...gl guys..
    We are in the first inning, second batter .

Predictive Biotech Signs Letter of Intent With IQVIA to Begin Clincial Trial for Osteoarthritis of the Knee

Company shifts focus of human cell and tissue products to biopharmaceuticals

Email Print Friendly Share
    May 14, 2019 09:00 ET | Source: Predictive Technology Group, Inc.

SALT LAKE CITY, May 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Predictive Technology Group, Inc. (OTC PINK: PRED), a leader in the use of data analytics for disease identification and subsequent precision therapeutic intervention, announces the signing of a letter of intent with IQVIA (Formerly Quintiles and IMS) to guide the regulatory strategy for its wholly owned subsidiary Predictive Biotech. This collaboration will accelerate the process of identifying and executing the appropriate regulatory pathways for the Company’s existing products and future product candidates.
    Specifically, IQVIA will guide Predictive Biotech in its U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Investigational New Drug (IND) application and subsequent clinical trial for osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee. The Company expects to meet with the FDA during the third quarter of 2019 to discuss the submission of the IND with the objective of determining the safety and effectiveness of CoreCyte™ compared to a placebo control for treatment of OA of the knee. The Company will work with the FDA to determine if the FDA will accept the current safety data from over 75,000 patients previously treated with CoreCyte™.

Eric Olson, Predictive Biotech President and CEO, said, "This OA of the knee study is the first of several trials that Predictive Biotech intends to conduct for our cellular therapy injectable products. We are excited to leverage IQVIA’s expertise as we expand our focus from human cell and tissue products (HCT/Ps) into the biopharmaceutical market.”
    Given the lack of effective treatment options for patients with OA of the knee, and the high risks associated with using opioids to manage pain, the Company anticipates seeking an accelerated Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) designation.
    “CoreCyte™ has the opportunity to address a significant unmet clinical need by providing an alternative to opioids, cortisone and/or hyaluronic injections for treating OA knee pain,” added Olson.
    Predictive Technology Group aims to revolutionize patient care through predictive data analytics, novel gene-based diagnostics and companion therapeutics through its subsidiaries Predictive Therapeutics, Predictive Biotech, and Predictive Laboratories. These subsidiaries are focused on endometriosis, scoliosis, degenerative disc disease and human cell and tissue products. The subsidiaries use genetic and other information as cornerstones in the development of new diagnostics that assess a person’s risk of illness and therapeutic products designed to identify, prevent and treat diseases more effectively. Additional information is available at Predtechgroup.com; Predrx.com; Predictivebiotech.com; and Predictivelabs.com.
    About Predictive Biotech, Inc.
    Predictive Biotech, Inc., a Salt Lake City, UT life sciences Company formed in 2015, is a leader in human cell and tissue products for use in cellular therapies and regenerative medicine. A growing national network of clinics, health systems, researchers and physicians leverage Predictive’s four main placental-derived and Wharton’s Jelly umbilical cord-derived products. Predictive Biotech’s current products are regulated by the FDA under 21 CFR part 1271 section 361 as minimally manipulated allografts intended for homologous use.
    Forward-Looking Statements
    For more information, contact Investor Relations:
    LHA Investor Relations
    Jody Cain jcain@lhai.com
    310-691-7100

Hoping to get more today on a nice dip. We shall see, so far, she has been uber strong to resistance and profit takers...

Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    Hoping to get more today on a nice dip. We shall see, so far, she has been uber strong to resistance and profit takers...
    BTFD

Incase your not familiar with IQVIA 26 billion dollar market cap
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/IQV/...atistics?p=IQV

BEAST!! Where’s my dip, today...

New 52 week high, boy is she STOUT!

PRED CHARTS UPDATED VIEW ( Just for fun, not trading any of my shares, but interesting to see where to add )

weekly view is signaling lots of room to run

weekly views

WEEKLY

Not trading any either, I’m still adding here as I can as well...