Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: Read if you want one stock you can retire on

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. #101  
    RX Wizard MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    14,884
    Got em on the nie dip at $4 this morning as expected. Works for me...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #102  
    RX Junior brucefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    2,524
    Recommendation in Wall Street's Best Investments
    Prior Dick Davis Digest
    featured PRED in the May 15th publication issue 817 page 12-13
    the recommendation was from www.saadvisory.com
    www.saadvisory.com see April 22 and 29 2019 email alert
    We remain extremely bullish as the flow of pressers continue to create stronger and stronger building blocks for this potential blockbuster

    Sure PRED is not going straight up, but don't get left at the train station.
    We have NASDAQ listing (already baked in)
    2.assume brokerage alignment rapidly after confirmation of listing
    3.institution participation
    4. partnerships, acquisitions, joint ventures
    5.endometriosis test kits
    6. OA trial and ready for FDA Introduction
    7.Plus many other things that are going surface
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #103  
    Everybody Got Dey Cups But Dey Ain't Chipped In.... RapStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    West Palm
    Posts
    701
    Do you have a price target for this Bruce or are you just letting this ride for a while?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #104  
    RX Wizard MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by RapStar View Post
    Do you have a price target for this Bruce or are you just letting this ride for a while?
    From almost 9 months ago ($1.16 p/s)...

    My 12 month target is 10

    My long term target is 100 ( 3-5 years )
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #105  
    Everybody Got Dey Cups But Dey Ain't Chipped In.... RapStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    West Palm
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    From almost 9 months ago ($1.16 p/s)...

    My 12 month target is 10

    My long term target is 100 ( 3-5 years )
    Thanks Matty Matt
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #106  
    RX Wizard MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by RapStar View Post
    Thanks Matty Matt
    No problem. I'm right there with him...Started buying at $1.19, bought a good bit at $.88, loaded up again at $2, and have been buying the dips ever since. $1.60ish average on all shares, and I don't plan to sell any for quite some time...Will consider unloading a little to ride freebies at $15+, but if/when we get to $5, DD price could come fairly quick....

    Continued success to us. Enjoy the ride...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #107  
    Everybody Got Dey Cups But Dey Ain't Chipped In.... RapStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    West Palm
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    No problem. I'm right there with him...Started buying at $1.19, bought a good bit at $.88, loaded up again at $2, and have been buying the dips ever since. $1.60ish average on all shares, and I don't plan to sell any for quite some time...Will consider unloading a little to ride freebies at $15+, but if/when we get to $5, DD price could come fairly quick....

    Continued success to us. Enjoy the ride...
    Awesome. Looking like some great buys there! Wish I saw this thread earlier, but I'm in a few times in the 3's so zero complaints. Good luck to all, I'll be around here more often now given this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •