TULSA +18

TROY/GA AT UNDER 56

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    GL tonight MET

Like them both! GL

thanks Hache and jonji

SPLIT I

JESUS CHRIST 28 points scored in the 4th q including a 78 td run when troy was just running out the clock and a 2 point conversion by Ga State

story of my life!

ADDING:

$100 ea:

NILL -3

GA SOUTH -13

WHISKY -17.5 Wisconsin has underachieved this yr. Definitely something wrong but Nebraska has been horrid losing to Purdue at home last week by double digits
    I think the original line was too low . Wisky by 27

totals have really burned me this week still:

NAVY/AFORCE OVER 46 I had this in the upper 50s. Am I missing something?

COLO STATE/SJ STATE O 59.5 I see absolutely no defense in this game and had it near 70

GOOD LUCK

M. fan...…..BOL with your action buddy....on G. South. with you...….sweep'em this week buddy.......indy

almost indy.lost WISKY by 1/2

But hit both the big plays

13-7 +$730

ytd 47-42 +$873

$300
    CFLA -4 They are so much better than Memphis.memphis just beats up on the crappy teams. Cfla by 14-17

$100ea:

fri:
    SAN DIEGO ST -10 Air force rarely plays well after Navy. This would be $200 except SDS coming off the double digit dog win @ Boise

SAT:
    NWESTERN -6.5 Nebraska is garbage and on back to back road games .May up this to $200

IOWA -5 2 teams going in different directions

GOOD LUCK

$100:

Ark st +11

v tech -5.5

M.Fan…….BOL with all your weekend action buddy....FYI, my out had NW at 3 this morning......will be at S.D. St. game on Fri. protecting your wager..lol…….BOL buddy...….indy

enjoy the game indy..root hard for the Aztecs. do you live near there?

$100EA:

ACC Surprisingly an "UNDER" conference

BC/LOUISVILLE U 61 BC 76% To th eunder in Oct conference games

VA TECH /CAROLINA UNDER 58 The hokies will need to shore up their defense

MIAMI/VA under 48.5 both teams are 60% to the under and Miami is 73% after a win

DUKE +3 Coach Cutliff has the Blue Devils covering at a 64% rate as a dog

AMERICAN ATHLETIC

UCF -4.5 Already my big play of the week not adding here. info only they covered 60% of their road games , even higher lately while Memphis fails to cover 65% of their home games

BIG 12

TCU/TEXAS TECH UNDER 61 TCU OCTOBER conference games are 75% to the under THIS GAME IS THURSDAY NIGHT

TEXAS/BAYLOR UNDER 61 TEXAS is 18-5 (78%) to the under after a win

BIG 10:

IOWA -5.5 Iowa has covered 68% of their road games, Indiana has failed to cover 69% of their home

MARYLAND /RUTGERS OVER 52.5 Md 70% to the over in Oct and now higher after going over at Michigan last week

NWEST -4 NWEST covers at 71% after a win Not sure why line dropped Nebraska gets clobbered on the scoreboard every week

OHIO STATE OVER 59.5 They went over again last week and may approach this amount by themselves

PURDUE -10 Current line sits at 10.5 if need be I will buy it down. Purdue is 17-5 (71%) ATS on the road

CONFERENCE USA

FLA INT -2 Middle Tenn is not good as a dog or on the road. Since they won outright at Marshall last week, I will bet for them to revert to the norm

MID AMERICAN MAC

Perhaps the top conference to bet. Their trends are strong,As previously stated except for buffalo the road team are all at 50% or better

TOLEDO -1 ???????? Last week they were a scoring machine and now just a 1 point favorite over an EMich team that is on a losing streak.EMich has only covered 30% of their home games.

BUFFALO -12 They are road kill but 74% at home and cover over 70 as a favorite after last week @ CMich

MIAMI OH/KENT ST UNDER 59 Going into this season both were 15-24 (38%) OU

WMICH -15 As mentioned last week BG is great ATS on the road but they stink at home (30%) WMICH should have a field day and hopefully they don't blow the cover with seconds left, like last week. They cover @67% on the road

MOUNTAIN WEST

WYOMING/FRESNO As previously mentioned Wyoming has a good defense and a terrible defense as seen last week in their 17-13 loss to hawaii
    Fresno has gone under now 19-5 their last 24 conference games after a win

UTAH ST/ UNLV OVER 63.5 Utah state is 14-3, 82% in October conference games

PAC 12--NOBODY CARES
    This conference has turned to garbage, Bad coaching Lousy QBS, and basically uninspired play. Only newcomers Utah and Colorado give me any interest

UTAH plays under achiever Arizona Friday night The Utes are great dogs. surprisingly not that good at home or as a favorite.

A once glorious conference has now turned into the CRAP 12

SOUTHEASTERN

They HURT my wallet last week. The coaching changes may have effected these trends

ARKANSAS +7
    OLE MISS/ARK UNDER 72 LSU and the 2 Mississippi teams have all had over 60% of their conference games go under. OLE MISS is also a poor favorite

LSA/GA UNDER 50.5 Last week a late pick 6 sent LSU over the total .Give them another shot

$200

GA SOUTHERN -17 -120 Bought 1/2 point. They have dominated Texas state that lost by almost 30 to Rutgers for God's sake

COMPLETE SHIT START TO THE WEEK

ADDING $100 ea

OHIO ST -30
    TEX AM -2.5
    ARKANSAS +6
    IOWA ST +6 +105

good luck

forgot

NEBRASKA /NWESTERN UNDER 58.5

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Best of luck MET

reg trends were 15-6 +$840. Unfortunately the 2 big trend plays and the other $200 play all lost

a lot of work for $30

last week 19-13 +$30

ytd

66-55 +$903

trends:

The first 2 weeks in October went well. Hopefully, this week continues. The ACC, MAC and MOUNTAIN WEST have really treated me great

ACC Last week 4-0 the ACC unders have been strong

NCAR/SYRACUSE UNDER 67 Hard to believe I am taking a Syracuse under but Carolina runs 76% to the under and Syracuse 75% prior to this yr and that trend has continued so far for the tarheels

DUKE/VA UNDER 45
    VIRGINA +7.5 Both teams ran 60% to the under prior to the season and both ran under last week..I see this as a one score game and 7.5 just seems like too much Duke is a great dog but only 6-9 as a favorite. After last week Va is at 60% as a dog

AMERICAN CONFERENCE

CENTAL FLORIDA -21 They burned my ass last week but East Carolina is really a horrible dog as some of you found out against Temple

TEMPLE -3-120 The conference's best covering team .Odd that they are favored against a undefeated ranked team. We saw how that worked out for Colorado and KY the last 2 weeks

TULANE -7 -105 Should be interesting. Both teams have played very tough competition. It is rare that Tulane is a conference favorite, but when they are , they are 5-1.

BIG 10

OHIO STATE -13 The suckeyes have failed to cover for me 2 weeks in a row, but one can not get past Purdon'ts 1-9 record as a double digit home dog.

MINNY +4 Currently @ 3.5 . I will either wait for a 4 or buy 1/2 point. Another bet I really do not want to make but Minny was 68% on the rd and 69% as a dog before the season started was 25% at home and has lost to Purdue since.in fact they have lost every game this yr

MARYLAND/IOWA OVER 45 Maryland is a very live dog this week and I can see this in the 50's Both teams lean to the over.

CONFERENCE USA

MARSHALL/FLA ATLANTIC UNDER 62 Marshall defense is not as good as past years but 62 still seems very high

ODU/WESTERN KY OVER 55.5 Western KY used to score and ODU IS 6-1to the over this yr, In prior yrs both were over 60% to the over in conference games

UAB -2
    NTEX/UAB UNDER 54.5 UAB has covered every home game since they came back from hiatus. They are 5-1 vs the spread this yr and now you get two of the better defenses. UAB has only given up 14 points in their last 3 weeks combined

MID AMERICAN CONFERENCE Only 2 stick out this week

AKRON/KENT ST UNDER 52 2 BIG UNDER TEAMS .Akron is 15-5 to the under after a loss prior to the season and went under again last week following their loss to Miami. Both of Kent States games this month went under their September game with Ball st went over

BOWLING GREEN +17 CURRENTLY @16.5Will wait or buy the 1/2 . As previously mentioned BOWLING GREEN is a covering machine in conference road games and did again 2 weeks ago versus Toledo

MOUNTAIN WEST A lot of strong plays this week

Friday:
    AIR FORCE/UNLV OVER 56.5 AIR FORCE has been over 70% to the over and 15-5 after a loss and UNLV has given up 50 or more their last 2 games

COLORADO ST +23.5 BOISE was 5-15 as a double digit conference home favorite and lost outright in that spot 2 weeks ago.

Saturday:
    NMEXICO/FRESNO UNDER 53.5 FRESNO STATE was 18-5 (78%) in conference egames after a win and 2-0 this yr. So now@ 80%

SAN JOSE ST/SAN DIEGO ST UNDER 48 Total seems low but SD state has given up only 30 combined last 2 games to much better offenses

$60 NEVADA +3
    $40 NEVADA +135 ML HAWAII is a horrible 1-8 as a home favorite

UT ST OVER while they are strong to the over, the Wyoming offense is so pathetic that I have no choice but to pass

PAC 12 usually I skip this conference but

ARIZONA ST +2 -105 13-5 after a loss GAME IS TONIGHT

SOUTHEASTERN

MISS ST/LSU UNDER 45 Both teams are strong under plays but LSU has burnt me the last 2 weeks

ALABAMA TT OVER Waiting for a line. Bama is strong to the over as a road double digit favorite and we won that 2 weeks ago but I do not trust Tennessee. Line should be around 44

adding $100 ea:

MARYLAND +10 These are the types of games that Iowa has lapses against. Lately they have had home coming issues against lessor teams

ARKANSAS -7 They spent a lot in last weeks tough loss to Ole Miss but this is the kind of game where an SEC also ran can take it out on a lessor conference

WASH ST -3 Lower ranked team is the favorite. Oregon has a let down after last weeks home win over Washington

OKLAHOMA has had 2 weeks to simmer over that loss to texas. TCU is a good dog, but they just do not seem the same since that loss to OHIO STATE

MISSOURI -9.5 Memphis has tough run offense but Missouri has a good run defense. Not sure how much the Bama game took out of Missouri but Memphis lost both their previous rd games to below average teams Navy and Tulane. This is a huge step up

NORTH CAROLINA ST +17.5 Wow they have given Clemson more than the can handle the last few yrs and they have the much more experienced QB. Is this a trap?

UCONN +34 UCONN is one of the worst teams in college football. They would be better off with the girls hope coach. Now they come to sunny Florida where they will melt. over 90 degrees here. But USF is constantly playing from behind and up or down to their level of play. They have beat Illinois, East Carolina and Tulsa by a combined 14 points. Not exactly a resume item if you are looking for a better quality bowl bid

GOOD LUCK

M/Fan......well done YTD buddy...…...BOL with this weeks action...……..indy

RX Member
    Good luck this week

adding $100 ea

TEMPLE Make Temple a 2 unit play

MICH ST +7 They have owned the series and Mich has not shown much in their 2 home games

NAVY +12 Home coming for the Middies and Houston has a big look ahead to Central Florida

Good luck Metsfan! You’ve pulled the trigger on the 2-3 I said I would probably add, and I like your thoughts on a lot of others. Hope you sweep the board. Enjoy the weekend...

​Big fan! BOL this w/e and hope u win da football money!

THANK YOU COLDWEATHER..GOOD TO SEE YOU BUDDY

GOT BAMA @43.5

bought 1/2 on BGreen

adding $100

MISS ST +7

EMICH -3 -105

OHIO ST TT O 40

CFLA TT O 44

CFLA TT O 23 -120 FIRST 1/2

ARKANSAS TT O 14.5 FIRST HALF

SMISS/TEXSA UNDER 45 -117

FUCKING CENTRAL FLORIDA COACH BENCHED HIS QB THAT'S GOING TO REALLY COST ME