Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:

Thread: Mjetfan 2018-2019

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    so far this week

TUESDAY

TROY -11.5 SBAMA is not good and Troy need this game

THURSDAY:

VA TECH -3.5 Much better team and a Thursday night home game. I had this as 7

SATURDAY

UTAH -10 the Utes are in control of the south and the Chip Kellys are going nowhere

MISSOURI -7 They are playing better and Kentucky is reverting to ordinary

IOWA ST -4.5 They are becoming an awesome home team

CLEMSON -14 They have been on a roll and Fla State's recent success has been against a bunch of nobodies
    dabo swinney vs taggert..seriously?

7 team ML parlay $100 to win $280

TROY-500
    OHIO -380
    VA TECH -175
    WEST VA -600
    TCU -600
    UAB -850
    NDAME -2000

GOOD LUCK

SO FAR SO GOOD

THE ACC, MAC AND MOUNTAIN WEST have treated me well . Not so much the BIG 10

$100 ea:

ACC: THE UNDER CONFERENCE

GA TECH/VA TECH UNDER 59.5 THURSDAY NIGHT.. VTECH was 18-5 78% to the under before the season started and now 3 more this year

BOSTON COLLEGE +3.5 -115 FRIDAY NIGHT
    MIAMI/BOSTON COLLEGE UNDER 49.5 I like BC to take this game outright they were 17-10 prior to the season and 76% to the under and Miami trends that way too

PITT +2.5 As mentioned last week Duke is a strong dog but a weak favorite and Pitt is 14-8 as a dog and beat the 'Cuse as one this yr too

UNC +9 Va is a great dog but only 1-7 in their last 8 as a conference favorite
    VA/UNC UNDER 51 6 of the last 7 of the games between the 2 have gone under

NC ST/SYR UNDER 64.5 State has had to have a Clemson hangover . Both have been over 65% to the under

AMERICAN ATHLETIC

SFLA/HOUSTON UNDER 74.5 ED OLIVER or not this line is extremely high . Houston games have only gone over this number 2 of 7 times. I have this game in the low 60's

BIG 10 CAREFUL This conference has hurt me

NWESTERN+7 They have been a strong dog 17-7 after a win prior to this yr

PURDUE +2 There is probably a huge OHIO ST hangover but they are such strong road team

IOWA +7 Another strong road team

BIG 12

IOWA STATE -3 -120 65% HOME in conference prior to the yr and covered both this yr as well

CONFERENCE USA

ODU +4 Fading MID TENN as they are bad both on the road and as a favorite

MAC Road conference

AKRON/CMICH UNDER 45 AKRON UNDER @ 71% and Cmich @ 70% in October conference games

TOLEDO +7 -125 THURSDAY NIGHT Toledo good on the road and Western Mich not good at home

MOUNTAIN WEST..Treated me well so far

HAWAII/FRESNO ST UNDER 59.Fresno is a real under team and Hawaii's offense has tapered off

SAN DIEGO ST -3 +100
    NEVADA/SDS UNDER 46 The Aztecs are 20-25 prior to this yr when they allow less than 20. First team to 20 wins this game. SDS is 1-6 ou with the 1 over by 1/2 point in their win over ARIZ ST
    All 4 of Nevada's conference games have gone under

AIR FORCE /BOISE ST OVER 58

SOUTHEAST

FLA/GA UNDER 52 That is extremely high for a FLORIDA game. Can't see Dan Mullen trying to win a SHOOTOUT. I think he tries to slow the game down

MISS ST would have been a play due to all of Tex AM's horrible conference records. But with the new coach We'll pass. Looking at Arizona this year obviously the coaching was an issue

RX Senior
    Let's have a winning week on those Unders plays!!

and the others too

TROY WON

Going to put $100

GA TECH TT UNDER 28 Too one dimensional hard to see them getting more than 4 tds as a dog here.

wow VA TECH buried me . What in the name of Frank Beemer was going on..PATHETIC

$100

LA TECH +3.5 Revenge for last yr's late meaningless score

IF NOT FOR VA TECH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT START

ADDING $100 ea:

ARKANSAS ML +105
    KANSAS ST +24 They are turning things around and have had 2 weeks to prepare
    NMEX ST -1.5 Missed getting them at +3 DAMN
    OK ST +3.5 Would not be surprised to see them win outright

TEXAS TECH +7 -125 I have ISU -3 Will shoot for the middle. Worth a shot

6 team parlay $50 to win $314

TCU ML -500
    WASH ML -440
    KAN ST +24
    NMEX ST -1 -120 Bought 1/2 point
    CLEM ML -1100
    OREGON ML -340

GOOD LUCK

M. Fan......BOL with all your action today buddy.....indy

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    GL today Met

FREAKING HALLOWEEN MASSACRE

GA scored 13 in the 4th and lost the total by 1, and lost both the game and total by 1 in the Carolina /Virginia game

trends 9-11 -$300

the rest 6-9 -$325

15-20 -$625

ytd 100-90 +$427 remind me to never bet Halloween week!

EARLY PLAYS

TUESDAY NIGHT
    BUFFALO -7 SUPER STRONG AT HOME

THURSDAY:
    OHIO +2

SATURDAY:
    IOWA +1.5
    SYRACUSE -4
    MEMPHIS -13 EAST CAROLINA is a mess
    OKLAHOMA -10.5
    BYU +14.5
    WASH ST -10 BUY 1/2 Hope there is no let down after the last 2 weeks
    STANFORD +9.5 Washington is one of the biggest underachievers out there
    BAMA -14 -120 BUY 1/2
    UT ST -18 What happened to Hawaii?

4 team parlay $50 to win $449

OHIO +2
    WASH ST -10 -120
    BAMA -14 -120
    MEMPHIS -10 Bought 3

TOP 20 TRENDS

Do not have time to review all of them but since the MAC starts tonight we will do them first

TONIGHT
    BUFFALO -7 Buffalo started the yr 14-5 74% covering conference games at home and they are 2-0 this yr. but be careful as Miami Ohio has covered both of their road games as well

THURSDAY

OHIO +2 Bet it early line has dropped
    W MICH UNDER 66.5 The line seems high as this is the time of year that Ohio starts picking up steam toward the Championship game and the bowls Plus you never know the weather in that region and the game is at night

NILL AKRON UNDER 37.5 First team to 20 wins..2 teams with good defense but having trouble scoring
    that's it for now

M.Fan……...appreciate the added info buddy...…….continue your winning ways this weekend...…..indy

got the win though tough as expected. Maybe the luck will be on my side for a change

tonight $50

TOLEDO -18.5 ball State QB is probably out and their top 2 running backs are hurting

Quote Originally Posted by METFAN View Post
    TOP 20 TRENDS

Do not have time to review all of them but since the MAC starts tonight we will do them first

TONIGHT
    BUFFALO -7 Buffalo started the yr 14-5 74% covering conference games at home and they are 2-0 this yr. but be careful as Miami Ohio has covered both of their road games as well

THURSDAY

OHIO +2 Bet it early line has dropped
    W MICH UNDER 66.5 The line seems high as this is the time of year that Ohio starts picking up steam toward the Championship game and the bowls Plus you never know the weather in that region and the game is at night

NILL AKRON UNDER 37.5 First team to 20 wins..2 teams with good defense but having trouble scoring
    that's it for now
    THE REST
    ACC:

PITT +7.5 -120 PITT is a strong dog and 3-0 this yr as well

DUKE +10 -120 BUY 1/2 Not thrilled with the Dukies history against Miami but right now Miami and their QB situation is a real mess

AMERICAN ATHLETIC

TEMPLE +10.5 ( I WILL NOT BE BETTING THIS ) TEMPLE IS 25-7 ATS their last 32 games 14-4 last 18 Nov conference games. 17-5 on the road and 3-0 this yr ATS
    But if Milton is healthy he is just so much better than Russo and he has so much more to play for

MEMPHIS -13 Already bet this game this is not additional. ECU is a 2-13 ATS in conference and 3-0 more this year

HOUSTON /SMU OVER 71.5 SMU is 20-8 to the over after a loss

BIG 12

TEXAS TECH +14 -120 BOUGHT 1/2 Already have Okla -10.5 wish I had bought down to 10. Not just trying for the middle but I do not like all the HC Lincoln Riley heading to the Browns talk.Based on Oklahoma as 2-12 as a double digit road favorite before the season and then failing at ISU

TEXAS TECH /OKLA OVER 78 . Until last years under the previous 6 went over

BIG 10

IOWA +3 Iowa controls their destiny. Great on road. aside from their wipeout of Ohio State , Purdue has been horrible as a conference home Favorite.

MICH ST -3 MD is 2-12 after a conference win and has gone 0-2 this yr. Cover /no cover etc

MINNY -9.5 Do not like the play but they are 14-5 in Nov conference games.

CONFERENCE USA

FIU -3 home team rivalry game they are 6-2 ATS this yr while Fla Atlantic is 1-7.

MOUNTAIN WEST

BYU+13 BOISE is 5-15 as a double digit home dog and split this yrs

UT STATE -18.5 Hawaii is 3-14 after a loss and has been going downhill

PAC 12

STANFORD +10 9-2 After a loss

USC/ORE ST UNDER 61.5 USC is under after a loss and 12-4 under in November

OREGON -10 UCLA is 1-14 (7%) when they give up 35 + and I have a feeling that is exactly what will happen when the stick it to Chip Kelly

SEC

GEORGIA -9 KY is not the same crappy team but it is hard to ignore their 2-12 November record

OLE MISS/SCAROLINA Under 67 SCarolina is 9-1 under as a single digit road dog
    SCAR +1 SCAR is a strong dog and old miss a poor favorite

SUNBELT

ARK ST -16 21-8 AFTER A WIN SBAMA is 4-11 in November conference games.

that's it for now

SO FAR 4-2 +$130

I would love to fade S Florida again this week but I am not sure that I can trust Tulane

ADDING $100 ea:

BC-2 They control their destiny and after watching Va Tech destroy me last week against an average GTECH team it's obvious that something is rotten in Blacksburg

MICH ST -3 -105 had Maryland not fired the coach I would have made this $300, Just too much distraction in college park and it would seem the MSU is starting to figure things out

SYRACUSE -5 I just think they are a little too powerful for Wake

MARSHALL -3.5 Sometimes you just have to go with the better team. I mean what has Southern Miss done

NAVY +14 -120 Bought 1/2 point.
    NAVY TT OVER 18 Just think the Navy ground game should keep this close. cincy D is good but "THAT GOOD"?

IOWA ST -15 -116
    IOWA ST TT OVER 30.5 Kansas was totally outplayed by TCU last week and just got lucky on red zone turnovers and TCU still got 26

GTECH -4.5 They has extra rest, let's see if they can keep it going

TEXAM +4 -118 Bought 1/2 Right now they are the better team and the better coach

LA TECH +23.5 Not fading MISS ST because it has Bama on deck, just playing on Coach Holtz who is an excellent coach at getting his team ready as dogs much like Texas' Tom Hermann

OREGON TT OVER 36.5 I bet them in the trends because I felt UCLA would give up more than 35 so what is another point

WASH ST needs to WAKE THE FREAK UP

COMPLETE MY GREAT DAY DON'T RUIN IT

Was at the 21 Pilots concert and did not get a chance to hedge

$100
    ut st -4 2nd half

JESUS THE ONE TIME I CAN'T HEDGE THE DAMN PARLAY !!!!

LEACH is constantly screwing me between here and the bad ol' days at Texas tech

I SHOULD HAVE FADED SOUTH FLORIDA..PATHETIC. Will definitely fade versus Cincy

What happened to iowa st they scored 20 first 1/2 and only 7 the next half? Maybe Kansas defense is not that bad

GOOD NEWS won back more than double last weeks losses and between this and the NFL won over $2000

29-14 +$1360

ytd 129-104 +$1787

M/Fan......solid week buddy, thank you for some of those wins...…...continued success this week...…….indy

THANK YOU INDY

I will start with these

CINCY -12 Still under rated one blown lead vs Temple from being an undefeated top 15 team .Maybe top 10. So Fla is pathetic and will have trouble winning another game this yr.

TEMPLE +4 WILL add them money line. Win or lose they have a lot of heart. At least a team you can root for

PITT -2.5 Not a team you want to take as a favorite but they are playing well and Va Tech has issues

GA TECH -4 -120 Bought half. Same as above just switch Miami for Va tech. Richt is a joke

KENTUCKY -4 They may be heartbroken but Tenn scored a big fat zero the last 3 quarters against a nobody.

ARK STATE -6 They are coming around and November has been their month

NMEX +14 -120 Bought half. Seems like 114 points is a lot in this rivalry and Air Force left sooooo much on the field the last 2 weeks against Boise and Army. They usually do not cover after playing the other academies

MICH ST ..Will hold out for 4 and ml..Ohio st is so overrated. When is the last time they covered? Their "lucky' victory over Penn State not looking like such a big deal now. Bama would beat them by over 20 probably 30 points

MISSOURI -14..They need a roll to move up the Bowl picture ladder

10 TEAM ML PARLAY $200 TO WIN $254

BUFFALO -1450
    NC ST -950
    SYRACUSE -1400
    CLEMSON -1000 I will playing BC + points this week waiting for more
    OKLAHOMA -900
    CINCY -500
    STANFORD -1700
    BAMA -4000
    LA TECH -3250
    NDAME -1100

10 team 10 point teaser ties reduce $50 to win $338

BC +30
    KAN ST PK
    MD +11.5
    ORE +15
    MTENN ST -3
    BAMA -13.5
    PURDUE -1.5
    SCAROLINA +16.5
    TEXAS+9

$100 ea

ACC

BOSTON COLLEGE Now + will wait for 21 and hope for snow Saturday night . BC is a strong dog

NCAROLINA +10 As previously stated Duke great dog and lousy favorite in conference play 0-3 this yr too. Not the same intensity as the Basketball teams but still neighbors

AMERICAN ATHLETIC

TULANE -13.5 Line seems high but over the last 5 yrs 5-1 as conference favs in the rare times that they are and ECU is a disaster in conference games ATS

TEMPLE +4.5 Already made the bet. As stated last week Temple is 14-4 after a loss and 14-4 in November
    HOUSTON/TEMPLE under 69 HOUSTON is 10-1 to the under as a single digit home favorite

BIG 12

WESTVA/TCU UNDER 56 Both teams play toward the under and TCU goes under after a loss

KANSAS ST/KANSAS OVER 46.5 KST is 14-6 to the over in conference games

OKLA/OK ST OVER 79 will only bet $50 on this game , OK State is 13-5 to the over in Nov but since Mason Rudolph graduated to the Steelers it has been more difficult than expected to score. To win this I believe Oklahoma will have to hit the 50's

BIG 10

MD +1 Maryland has been win 1 lose 1. last week lost so this week win. Indy 1-5 in conference games this yr. Barely beating but not covering against Rutgers

MICHIGAN -39 Not a big game for the Wolverines but Rutgers is 5-14 ATS in November conference games.

MICH ST +4 WILL BUY 1/2 POINT State is great as a dog and Ohio st hasn't covered since Penn State and looks terrible

CONFERENCE USA

UAB -12 They have been strong since reestablishing the program and Smiss is a weak dog

MID AMERICAN

AKRON/EMICH UNDER 43.5 AKRON is a huge under team especially after a loss 15-5 to the under prior to this yr and 2-0 this yr

MOUNTAIN WEST

NMEXICO +14 -120 Bought 1/2
    NMEXICO/AIR FORCE OVER 57 AIR FORCE is a bad favorite and rarely covers after playing another academy. Falcon games run over after a loss

FRESNO -2.5
    BOISE/FRESNO UNDER 54 FRESNO IS 18-5 to the under and strong on the road. Boise 6-16 at home

PAC 12

ASU -13.5 As mentioned last week UCLA is 1-14 if they give up over 35 points and both times this yr too. I like ASU to hit the 40's

WASH ST -6 COUGARS are strong on the road and as a favorite . Expect a lot more after last weeks lethargic show versus Cal

CAL/USC UNDER 48 USC is 12-4 to the under in November and went under last week agqin

SEC

SCAROLINA +6
    FLA/SCAROLINA UNDER 54 Carolina is a good dog and 9-1 as a single digit road dog

MISS ST BAMA UNDER 53 State is under after a win
    GOOD LUCK

DECIDED TO PASS PN MICH STATE!!!!!!!!

WELL THAT WAS A REAL KICK IN THE BALLS!

NC STATE was a complete disgrace on national TV. Losing at home as a 20 point fav to a wake team using a backup QB.What a horrible coaching job in the second half

adding $100 ea:

TROY -1
    NWEST +11
    MID TENN -13.5 OVER UTEP
    WISCONSIN +9
    NEBRASKA -17
    TEXAS -1.5

TEAM TOTALS:

PITT O 28.5
    MARY O 27
    CINCY O 35
    MID TENN O 31